Election Day 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trump is trying his best to Debo the election on behalf of "I'm a white republican and I say so" white supremacy. Are the "powder boys" on stand by" ?

So I guess that you sue when you can't win. Biden is leading in every state that he needs to win. The race in Nevada is getting closer than I expected. I am also shocked at Georgia but looks like Atlanta might end the republicans winning the electoral vote but losing the popular vote. I am not going to jump the gun but Trump knows he loses this election that it is OVER for him, his family, and his business. I knew it was going to be easier to get rid of Trump than the GOP. It looks like HBCU circuit will bring Trump down.

Biden just won Michigan by 61,000 votes. Biden now 253-213. Biden need 17 more votes to win the election.

Trump's lead in GA is shrinking. Currently stands at 68,000 votes, was over 90,000 earlier today. it's down to Atlanta. It'll be close but I think Biden could slightly make it.

Also in that Trump supporters are trying to stop the vote in Detroit and that police had to be called.
123360301_10221999537371816_8072693724863374295_n.jpg

That Jorgensen green party lady hurt both sides. In close states her 75000-50000 votes hurt both sides.

Even a lot of black Christians flipped but we’ve always been open and accepting since time began and burned at the end

Example

Some hbcu alums - rather send their kid to a racist environment to make it seem like their kid made it rather to keep traditions alive and now have a lost kid

I still get irked when I see that. Remember the son of a Valley alum who was a 2 star I believe that we offered but ended up going to a FBS school and was never heard from again lol. If you are a 5'10-5'11 QB you stand a chance of getting on the field at a HBCU as a QB

I thought this was common knowledge. Not everyone just goes around blaming Obama for no reason. He turned off a lot of people with that stunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back