Deion Sanders vows to address ‘lie’ he said Nick Saban told about Jackson State player

It’s just crazy to me how this man doing all this talking like Tua and his whole family didn’t move from Hawaii to Alabama. No disrespect to nobody from Alabama but who moves from Hawaii to Alabama man. Just like when Ole Miss was getting out then recruits, they got caught. Tennessee got caught too. These folks been cheating.

Yeah. They moved the whole family to Alabaster, Alabama.

Do you know how much that move cost?

Did Kansas State say anything about Jackson State getting Walter Payton when he was seriously going to Manhattan, Kansas? (Payton watched a practice at JSU and finally decided to go to Jackson State and play with his brother.) OK, let me stop with that.

I am not surprised someone said something about JSU getting Hunter. If our schools get a player the big schools want, someone from there will complain. They will not be able to understand how it happened.

Fisher did coach under Saban at LSU. I wish I had a link to an interview Rece Davis, an Alabama grad, did of Saban when Saban was at LSU. At the end one could get an idea of how Saban was with his assistants.

Well, I do not expect the cornerback whom some call the greatest in history will not be doing any commercials with the coach whom some call the greatest in college history anytime soon.

Did Kansas State say anything about Jackson State getting Walter Payton when he was seriously going to Manhattan, Kansas? (Payton watched a practice at JSU and finally decided to go to Jackson State and play with his brother.) OK, let me stop with that.

I am not surprised someone said something about JSU getting Hunter. If our schools get a player the big schools want, someone from there will complain. They will not be able to understand how it happened.

Fisher did coach under Saban at LSU. I wish I had a link to an interview Rece Davis, an Alabama grad, did of Saban when Saban was at LSU. At the end one could get an idea of how Saban was with his assistants.

Well, I do not expect the cornerback whom some call the greatest in history will not be doing any commercials with the coach whom some call the greatest in college history anytime soon.

…I’m confused on how any of this has to do with NIL and Saban dragging us in his mess with a lie.

Saban Saban Saban...........Him and Dabo see what's coming and they know it's the end of their run.

They see that this is now about to become pay to play. Or highest bidder. The boosters of Bama don't have the money of a TXA&M, OU, OK State or Texas because that's oil money. Then you have the tech money out west of USC , UCLA, Oregon. Or the old manufacturing monies of the Michigan and Ohio States. And this is just the beginning of them getting fewer prize recruits. Not because of their recruiting pitches, but because they can't pay what others are paying.

Sports is changing ....... some folks aren't going to be able to handle it. That's why you have been seeing coaches retire. They don't like the way this is headed

This is different...blame the replacement theory and everything it entails. We are now a threat...they don't want brown people to be the majority in the US.

We have always been a threat. What have we been TOLD for years??? We have to do everything 5 times better than everyone else.
As petty as I usually am 🤣 the more I think about it, I think I would take the high road. Prime doesn't really even have or need say anything, let those 2 white men argue and snitch on each other. It's something you rarely ever publicly see, and I'm enjoying it.

The fact that Saban brought JSU up really just brings even more national attention to Deion and Jackson. It's a win-win.

But the thing is because SABAN said it-don't THINK the NCAA won't investigate. All Saban really did was give EVERY HBCU a heads up-now they are REALLY watching.

And while in basketball we have seen some top kids arrive and crash and burn. Football is a different beast. If this guy does well-how does that fair with the NFL?

He won't be playing in the playoff or bowl games Bama will be. Is playing in the Celebration Bowl good enough to get drafted or does he get screwed over because he went to a HBCU.

"We as a PEOPLE don't have to pay our PEOPLE to play with our PEOPLE."

Batches!!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿

I LOVE that comment from coach Prime. You should see SEC & other FBS fans saying Deion is using the race card. They simply don’t understand…

This is why I say f**k ALL them SEC, ACC, BIG 10-12, Pac 12 etc schools. The minute a black player wants to play at an HBCU it’s because we’re cheating smh.

I don't think Bill Snyder had a Twitter back then.

So let me get this straight, Alabama, whose been the 5 star player attractor for decades is salty because J State got one, and it wont about under the table deals to get him there. If JSU had that type of money, we would’ve got the two kids that ended up going to Texas A&M this past recruiting year too. The big dawgs of the SEC been paying players for decades. 5 Star brother get out the hood to go to bama, LSU, Texas A&M , Georgia , Aurburn etc and by the time they drafted , the parents got a nice house in the suburbs, players driving a lavish car, and got chains and jewelry more expensive than Coach Prime salary. We know these SEC schools and alum be dropping the bags to get OUR players there. Man if Coach Saban don’t stfu with that.

.......been doing that snit for yearsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss🤣🤣🤣🤣

If it’s not true why shit on a HBCU. I have seen a SEC program pay players…Arkansas did it for years.They did it with track, basketball, football, and baseball.

You know they are going to come out of the woodwork with all manner of snit when HBCU's are eating out of the same pot, and at the same table as some those mother-humpers........this all goes back to "trump and the rest of those maga-cowards"

Nah last night he was speaking to boosters and trying to warn them. And telling them we need more money. Saban knows them Bama Boosters ain't got the money and he's rein is about to be over

I know. But. He thought the guy was coming to Alabama. Because, he and Bryce Young (Alabama's QB) worked out together.

Here's something to think about USC. They have 15 alumnis that are billionaires. 🧐.

Bama boosters don't have money. That's funny. Bama boosters have been paying for their recruiting classes for years.

How do you think Bama became the football power it is? I mean ... out of all the schools and places in the United States... a school in the backward racist state of Alabama became the winningest school of all time. Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Have you ever been there? Schools like Miami, UCLA and USC make more sense because of their location and amenities. Podunk, Alabama? It's a hick town in a hick state. They had to get the players somehow. They have for over 70 years. And it's not because they play fair and square.

Even if the alumni base didn't have the money, top-tier SEC schools are making $200 million dollars per year. Even the lower-tier schools are approaching $150 million per year. EVERY YEAR. It's going to be more when Texas and Oklahoma join. They can afford to pay players from that money alone if they wanted.

What you're seeing is not that the fanbase doesn't have the money. The problem is white men like Nick Saban and Dabo Swinney don't like seeing any of that money go to Black people. It's not that they don't have the money. They just don't want the slaves to have any. They want the slaves to keep picking the cotton and be happy. Grin when Massa say grin. Run and jump when Massa say jump.

Nick Saban is mad at Jimbo Fisher because he's a white man that is willingly paying the slaves. He's mad at Deion because this Ol' Tom had the nerve to outsmart Massa and take the best buck off the auction block right in front of Massa. Now Massa mad! They are upturning the whole plantation system right in front of our eyes.

Paying slaves life-changing money before they've made a profit for the plantation? That system is unsustainable. The numbers simply don't work ... in favor of the plantation. That's what Nick and Dabo are mad about.

Dagnabit!

Why couldn't Deion keep grinnin', sangin', and dancin' like he used to?

It's a sad day in white supremacy.

Sad, sad, sad.
lol 😂👍🏿

Back