Deion Sanders vows to address ‘lie’ he said Nick Saban told about Jackson State player

how I look at all the Saban/CrimsenTide-loving-negroes....WHO AREN'T Bama alums!

7dbe3c25b26c55f6112fc84ec3470850.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Bama boosters don't have money. That's funny. Bama boosters have been paying for their recruiting classes for years.

How do you think Bama became the football power it is? I mean ... out of all the schools and places in the United States... a school in the backward racist state of Alabama became the winningest school of all time. Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Have you ever been there? Schools like Miami, UCLA and USC make more sense because of their location and amenities. Podunk, Alabama? It's a hick town in a hick state. They had to get the players somehow. They have for over 70 years. And it's not because they play fair and square.

Even if the alumni base didn't have the money, top-tier SEC schools are making $200 million dollars per year. Even the lower-tier schools are approaching $150 million per year. EVERY YEAR. It's going to be more when Texas and Oklahoma join. They can afford to pay players from that money alone if they wanted.

What you're seeing is not that the fanbase doesn't have the money. The problem is white men like Nick Saban and Dabo Swinney don't like seeing any of that money go to Black people. It's not that they don't have the money. They just don't want the slaves to have any. They want the slaves to keep picking the cotton and be happy. Grin when Massa say grin. Run and jump when Massa say jump.

Nick Saban is mad at Jimbo Fisher because he's a white man that is willingly paying the slaves. He's mad at Deion because this Ol' Tom had the nerve to outsmart Massa and take the best buck off the auction block right in front of Massa. Now Massa mad! They are upturning the whole plantation system right in front of our eyes.

Paying slaves life-changing money before they've made a profit for the plantation? That system is unsustainable. The numbers simply don't work ... in favor of the plantation. That's what Nick and Dabo are mad about.

Dagnabit!

Why couldn't Deion keep grinnin', sangin', and dancin' like he used to?

It's a sad day in white supremacy.

Sad, sad, sad.

Your missing this. This ain't about race. This is about $$$$$.

Bama got players just like everyone else with money under the table. Now that it's above the table , Saban is saying hello Boosters. Idk how long we can not pay for play. He literally said that and then used JSU and Miami as examples of schools who have done deals. Now the JSU reference was wrong. Miami basketball boosters got that kid a 400k NIL.

Texas A&M literally has a collective of alums who offer NIL deals. USC just bought Coach Riley houses in Oklahoma 500k over value , bought him a mansion in Malibu and he has a private jet. Miami has a alum booster collective who bought out the former coach , bought out Cribal at Oregon and is now offering NIL deals to players.

College football is now above ground. And Saban is telling his people put up the money.

I know. But. He thought the guy was coming to Alabama. Because, he and Bryce Young (Alabama's QB) worked out together.

Here's something to think about USC. They have 15 alumnis that are billionaires. 🧐.

I looked into that once i saw what they did for Coach Riley. And then the rumors about the transfer from Pitt getting a 3 million NIL deal. I was like yea USC got long money

I looked into that once i saw what they did for Coach Riley. And then the rumors about the transfer from Pitt getting a 3 million NIL deal. I was like yea USC got long money

Oregon does too with Phil Knight. Also, Stanford have deep pockets, also. But, they are not about to risk the reputation of the school for athletics.

This has a lot to do with major college coaches getting shook that now the NIL has allowed more schools to legally be at the bargaining table for players. That’s what Nick Saban and Dabo and Bill Self and others who represent the blue bloods are worried about. They no longer have the entire market cornered on talent.

To them, TAMU isn’t supposed to have the No. 1 recruiting class in the country (Just like Ole Miss had that loaded class one year). JSU isn’t supposed to get a 5-star kid. Miami hoops isn’t supposed to be a player for a blue chip prospect. The NIL money now gives those school a fairer shake.

These dudes are basically complaining about how capitalism threatening their dominance

Last edited:
The elite of the White community understands revolution. That's why they try so hard to keep them from developing. HBCUs were not supposed to be a part of this, but the perfect storm is occurring. It only takes one to start a revolution.

Let's talk - this bickering amongst Saban and Jimbo Fisher is a history old sample size of the white man expressing ownership of Blacks to the extend that Blacks don't have a voice/say in their own lives. Read the history below when the Europeans colonized Africa and had a conference on how to oppress/exploit the Africans (us) in a organized amenable way with no African voice or say so.

Is this not Saban and Jimbo present day. The two of them will come to an agreement as to how to continue the oppression/exploitation - but without them (white men) being at odds with each other. Just as in 1884...........at our expense and we have no "power" to lay claim to our children's destiny. Wow - look how far we have come as Black Men and Black people!

The Berlin Conference of 1884 - 1885 - Background Essay

Known as The Berlin Conference, they sought to discuss the partitioning of Africa, establishing rules to amicably divide resources among the Western countries at the expense of the African people.

Let's talk - this bickering amongst Saban and Jimbo Fisher is a history old sample size of the white man expressing ownership of Blacks to the extend that Blacks don't have a voice/say in their own lives. Read the history below when the Europeans colonized Africa and had a conference on how to oppress/exploit the Africans (us) in a organized amenable way with no African voice or say so.

Is this not Saban and Jimbo present day. The two of them will come to an agreement as to how to continue the oppression/exploitation - but without them (white men) being at odds with each other. Just as in 1884...........at our expense and we have no "power" to lay claim to our children's destiny. Wow - look how far we have come as Black Men and Black people!

The Berlin Conference of 1884 - 1885 - Background Essay

Known as The Berlin Conference, they sought to discuss the partitioning of Africa, establishing rules to amicably divide resources among the Western countries at the expense of the African people.

What’s bothering me so much are the black folk agreeing with them.

Not riding with Scoty on this one. Coach Sanders is not dumb. He gains nothing by attacking Coach Saban like Coach Fisher did. Coach Frsher was being criticized for the way he handled it. Coach Sanders didn't punk out.He called it a lie and spoke up for his players. As far as I'm concerned, Coach Sanders comment about not having to pay his people to play was a mic drop moment.

Coach Fiaher is going to end up as a meme like the Oklahoma State Coach, Gundy I believe.

Even if the alumni base didn't have the money, top-tier SEC schools are making $200 million dollars per year.

Again, this is why the SEC is the SEC. That TV deal even got Vandy sitting OK as far as money is concerned.

Yet here we are with some schools charging while others are not and some barely even stream. Propping up 2-3 schools does not make the conference better so we gotta get out of that mindset.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Saban knows Texas A&M is the biggest and the richest university in the SEC. I think it's a friendly rivilary between Fisher and Saban. Don't know why Saban mentioned Sanders in the conversation. Sanders was star struck with Saban and his program then Saban cooked Sanders goose/duck with his comments.

Not riding with Scoty on this one. Coach Sanders is not dumb. He gains nothing by attacking Coach Saban like Coach Fisher did. Coach Frsher was being criticized for the way he handled it. Coach Sanders didn't punk out.He called it a lie and spoke up for his players. As far as I'm concerned, Coach Sanders comment about not having to pay his people to play was a mic drop moment.

Coach Fiaher is going to end up as a meme like the Oklahoma State Coach, Gundy I believe.
I had to hop on one of the local sports talk people here in clemson that jumped on that tweet as was all to happy to try and attack the racial component. I had to let him know that bama & clemson simply can't match the culture of hbcus. that it's fubu... for us by us and that clemson was built by us quite literally by us but never intended for us & when we died they buried us in unmarked graves on campus. why would u want to be apart of that? the statue at clemson is of the founder, a racist, while at A&T it is of students that fought against racial oppression... they don't like that kind of talk around here.

Back