Deion Sanders vows to address ‘lie’ he said Nick Saban told about Jackson State player

So let me get this straight, Alabama, whose been the 5 star player attractor for decades is salty because J State got one, and it wont about under the table deals to get him there. If JSU had that type of money, we would’ve got the two kids that ended up going to Texas A&M this past recruiting year too. The big dawgs of the SEC been paying players for decades. 5 Star brother get out the hood to go to bama, LSU, Texas A&M , Georgia , Aurburn etc and by the time they drafted , the parents got a nice house in the suburbs, players driving a lavish car, and got chains and jewelry more expensive than Coach Prime salary. We know these SEC schools and alum be dropping the bags to get OUR players there. Man if Coach Saban don’t stfu with that.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Bruh, in all seriousness, you had better not say that about some of these SWAC folks' god lol.

They love nick & that redneck school more than they love the HBCU they attended and prolly never graduated. Just stepnfetchit to the highest magnitude.

lol 😂👀
bartles and jaymes tag GIF

Bruh, in all seriousness, you had better not say that about some of these SWAC folks' god lol.

They love nick & that redneck school more than they love the HBCU they attended and prolly never graduated. Just stepnfetchit to the highest magnitude.

lol

If you say that shit in Alabama. You might get shot by a self-hating black man
LOL and I’m in Birmingham all the time lol. That man done lost his mind.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
So how about we conduct an audit of Alabama boosters financial transactions and I would bet my life that they have spent over $100 million enticing players.

I never was fond of Nick Saban because I felt that he loves the BLACK ATHLETE and not the BLACK STUDENT ATHLETE. Meaning he could give a damn less about a black player earning their degree once their eligibility is done.

So how about we conduct an audit of Alabama boosters financial transactions and I would bet my life that they have spent over $100 million enticing players.

I never was fond of Nick Saban because I felt that he loves the BLACK ATHLETE and not the BLACK STUDENT ATHLETE. Meaning he could give a damn less about a black player earning their degree once their eligibility is done.
Man you better hope they don’t get word of that audit. Them mfs gone burn everything and wipe every computer.

Coach Prime has a very powerful voice, but the chance of winning battles against power 5 coaches will lead to failure.

Back