Deion Sanders vows to address ‘lie’ he said Nick Saban told about Jackson State player

Well he brings up Jimbo but the problem truly isn't Jimbo, the problem is someone has changed the dynamics of their system and they can't stand it. It was all fun and games until a top player didn't choose a Power 5. Now it ain't fun cause the rabbit got the gun.

Last edited:

So how about we conduct an audit of Alabama boosters financial transactions and I would bet my life that they have spent over $100 million enticing players.

I never was fond of Nick Saban because I felt that he loves the BLACK ATHLETE and not the BLACK STUDENT ATHLETE. Meaning he could give a damn less about a black player earning their degree once their eligibility is done.
Not true.

Remember Saban did ole piss like this low key a couple of years back because ole piss beat him 2 years in a row.

Things like this is why HBCUs will continue to see record growth. Our HBCUs are winning and will continue to rise.

I may be wrong but the way these folks are not hiding how they feel, I think Prime will be at JSU for a while. He has the perfect situation that's about to be something we have all dreamed of.... and HE LOVES TO SEE OUR PEOPLE WIN!

As petty as I usually am 🤣 the more I think about it, I think I would take the high road. Prime doesn't really even have or need say anything, let those 2 white men argue and snitch on each other. It's something you rarely ever publicly see, and I'm enjoying it.

The fact that Saban brought JSU up really just brings even more national attention to Deion and Jackson. It's a win-win.

As petty as I usually am 🤣 the more I think about it, I think I would take the high road. Prime doesn't really even have or need say anything, let those 2 white men argue and snitch on each other. It's something you rarely ever publicly see, and I'm enjoying it.

The fact that Saban brought JSU up really just brings even more national attention to Deion and Jackson. It's a win-win.
you know Coach Prime going to hit Nick with a bible verse then proceed to talk to some of the Bama players about going to JSU.

Bruh, in all seriousness, you had better not say that about some of these SWAC folks' god lol.

They love nick & that redneck school more than they love the HBCU they attended and prolly never graduated. Just stepnfetchit to the highest magnitude.

lol 😂👀
Cuz, I was just thinking the same thing!! Literally!!! They better leave their White Jesus alone or those Bamas will come out the deep woods on them.

I speak about the racial climate in this country often and how it relates to black male dominated sports. The way I see it we are coming up on a crossroads where black athletes will be held to a litmus test by the black race. How crazy will it look for black athletes to play for PWIs when blacks are being slaughtered cause whites feel their race is being replaced.

I speak about the racial climate in this country often and how it relates to black male dominated sports. The way I see it we are coming up on a crossroads where black athletes will be held to a litmus test by the black race. How crazy will it look for black athletes to play for PWIs when blacks are being slaughtered cause whites feel their race is being replaced.

This has always been the climate since integration. Nothing new there. I doubt we'll really see a litmus test. It would be nice, but I just don't see it

Jimbo ain't shit and he know it. He was a part of what Coach Saban did, if he did anything. He talking big and bad at a press conference. I WANT to see how long that talk lasts. Look deep into Coach Saban and you're going to find Jimbo's dumb ass and he had the nerve to bring up Coach Bobby Bowden. No morals at all.

It’s just crazy to me how this man doing all this talking like Tua and his whole family didn’t move from Hawaii to Alabama. No disrespect to nobody from Alabama but who moves from Hawaii to Alabama man. Just like when Ole Miss was getting out then recruits, they got caught. Tennessee got caught too. These folks been cheating.

Back