Deion possibly leaving JSU??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yo arse do. You created a whole thread about it 😆 🤣 😂 😹.

View attachment 16001

As usual you jsu people miss the point in its entirety. Who gives a fugg…yes I would like to see him at a FBS program…does that negate to who gives a fugg.

But wait this is expected when a team has been losers for so long that a taste of championship is like nothing you have felt before.

As usual you jsu people miss the point in its entirety. Who gives a fugg…yes I would like to see him at a FBS program…does that negate to who gives a fugg.

But wait this is expected when a team has been losers for so long that a taste of championship is like nothing you have felt before.

You don't have a point. You never do. We've tasted plenty of championships and currently boast the most in the Swac OVERALL. We ain't new to this just like y'all ain't new to being superbly less than mediocre 😆 😂 🤣 😅.
Screenshot_20220608-200114_Instagram.jpg

No matter the profile … they will constantly put us in the running for bad coaching jobs.

Hell, fire Farentz and give Prime the Iowa job

That is a microcosm of the greater society. When it is time or they are pressured in corporate America, too often they put us in charge of the most undesirable situations.....old playbook.......

That is a microcosm of the greater society. When it is time or they are pressured in corporate America, too often they put us in charge of the most undesirable situations.....old playbook.......
True dat.

Train never late

You have to admit the storylines and drama would be great.

In the same state as Saban. Competing for the same athletes. We know Deion would win many of those battles.

Sports media would lose their minds.

If Deion goes to Auburn, Bama will spend more in NIL. Personally, I think it will be Deion or Hugh Freeze to be hired at Auburn.

Well, I am hoping that Coach Prime will stay with JSU for the next two years, but if he doesn't, it will be okay. JSU will be just fine. Coach Prime has put a huge SPOTLIGHT on all HBCUs' and whatever decision he make will be alright with me. He said that God brought him to JSU and now if God is leading him somewhere else, then I am sure that he will heed the call. I wish him nothing but the best in life if he decides to leave JSU. May God continue to bless he and his family!

Athletic Director Ashley is good at what he does and I am sure that he will search for the best Football Coach and Staff for JSU. I am very happy where JSU Athletic program is going and as Alumni and fans, we are tasked with giving and doing fund raising to assure that we can continue on with hiring the best coaches and staff for JSU. Tickets for the games need to increase. We need a stadium on campus and we can only do that by doing our part as alumni and fans... Making change is not easy but we can do it! Let's get motivated and show the Board and City Council that we are serious about building our own Stadium on Campus. We have to begin this process by making them do what they need to do for JSU and other HBCUs' in the State of MS, like they have already done for MSU and Ole Miss. We have to fight hard for what we deserve and want. GO JSU!

Fiyah holding out on you folks, he not telling you about Deion and Ashley to PV in 2023
Give bubba a chance, he is exceeding expectations without being able to properly recruit. Y’all just need a supportive AD and President and y’all will be very good for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back