Deion possibly leaving JSU??

Status
Not open for further replies.

My classmate from high school got his Masters from there....he said GSU prepared him mentally for the rigors. He also stated that many of the students from HBCUs do well.
I can testify to that. GaTech (while I was there) graduated more Black engineers at the BS, MS, and PhD level than any school in America. Likely over 50% matriculated from HBCUs. That is how I met ole TP.

I think God my Grambling education was second to none as I more than held my own against the MITs, Stanfords of the world. My classmates from SU, J-State, PV, Howard, A&T, FAM, etc. would say the same that our HBCU pedigree more than prepared for the rigor at the North Avenue Trade School.

I heard he is going to Coach Alabama vs Texas on Saturday morning in Austin and fly to Memphis to Coach JSU vs Tennessee State.

Helicopter GIF by Safran

Honestly I want Deion to leave and get a job coaching in the FBS and win a BCS Championship

It would be real cool for him to be a college hall of gamer as a player, a NFL hall of gamer as a player, and college hall of gamer as a coach

I'm guessing I'm the only THEE alum who likes J lol. He throws jabs but he knows football and the names of our players.

If Prime leaves, the GREATEST TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY IN THE UNIVERSE would be the only acceptable option.
However, he still has work to do in Jackson and Jackson has to ask itself some TOUGH questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back