BREAKING NEWS!!! Osama Bin Laden is DEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gasoline in Europe should have no bearing on prices in the U.S.. Two totally different scenarios. As a matter of fact, gasoline in Puerto Rico is less than 1.80 right now and they're part of U.S. territory. That says a lot right there.

Here are other gas prices in other countries.

Russia Moscow $2.10
Saudi Arabia Riyadh $0.91
Kuwait Kuwait City $0.78
Egypt Cairo $0.65
Nigeria Lagos $0.38
Venezuela Caracas $0.12

What is your source?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
THAT is my worst fear. :( Those funky 4 lil' planes knocking down 2 buildings is the small tip of the major iceberg of fury I feel could be unleashed upon the USofA as a whole if those folx patiently wait for Americans to drop their guard, yet again. :read: BTW, Jindal is Indian, right? :read:

Those folx finding joy via the media in front of the White House last night was a very unsmart move, being somewhat politically correct. I'm sure they, the powers that be overseas, have ran that video a cajillion times which will do nothing but strengthen and augment the req'd passionate fuel for anger to action those extremists will require to carry out whatever blood bath they feel necessary on behalf of "Allah's" behalf. :read:

Jindal wants to be white so bad, that he is probably not even thinking he is Indian. LOL.

They can play with the US all they want. All I will say is this. We have the ultimate war machine. The baddest Weapon of Mass Destruction. It can go undetected and it has 24 missile tubes with each having 10-15 Nuclear warheads that can get you from anywhere in the world. You can run but you can't hide.

Sincerely,
A Naval Submariner

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!

J4L do those things win your vote?

I visit Alabama all the time and say how bad it looks

I can smack Donald Trump

I was elected so I couldn't be the president to be in office while the military performed this task...

It's hella easy to win some of your votes...lmao

What if i have gas at $5.00 would you vote for me?...lol

He won my vote before all this. I was speaking directly to Olde Hornet because he consistently says Obama has no balls.

Ill believe it when i see the body

Although you make a valid point.. you will be told on here that.. you should believe EVERYTING that is told to you..

Why woman don't think like that when it come to us men... why they want us to show them everything and not just take our work?

Just like they say men are full of shyt.. our government is even more full of it...

:tup:

That's not true JayRob. We were taught differently in the military about their rituals.

I thought I was quoting from the Koran, so I guess it's the Koran you might be saying is wrong. Since when did the U.S. really care about Muslim funerals and traditions?

LOL!!!!! Boy, alot of you sound Anti-American. I wonder about you all's loyalty to this country that you live in. Maybe some of you would be happier living elsewhere. :idea:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I thought I was quoting from the Koran, so I guess it's the Koran you might be saying is wrong. Since when did the U.S. really care about Muslim funerals and traditions?

When they started having Muslims in the military and in government. LOL. Muslims have been buried at sea before Jayrob. This is nothing new. Now whether the US decided to do exactly everything the right way on buring him is classified. Also, we can't give a rats arse about that right now. Same way when they burned Hitler's body so he would not have a memorial with his body in it.

Anyway.......Great Job US Naval Seals. Yall are the best in the business. Somalie Pirates yall up next.

People - please realize that the price of gas has nothing to do with who is the President.

SUPPLY AND DEMAND!!!!!

I realize they dont teach basic economic theory any more, but please know this.

SUPPLY AND DEMAND!!!!!

If more oil was found in the US, if the demand increases (China and India) to meet that new supply, the price will not go down. The oil companies are going to see to the people who will pay the most money.

SUPPLY AND DEMAND!!!!!

Do we sell to the world?

I'm right now working on a story about gas prices. This is what I understand so far. We only get 15 percent of our oil from the Middle East. We get a large chunk from Canada. There are several reasons why gas for us is so high. Middle East strife, oil prices, demand etc.

I spoke to an energy analyst Friday and he told me that the decline of the U.S. dollar plays a big role in gas prices since all oil has to bought with American money. If the value of the dollar is low, that means we pay more for oil and to make up for that drivers in this country have to pay more at the pump.

Finally, I was told we gave Brazil $2 billion for them to drill for oil. But we are not allowed to drill from our own reserves for some reason.

I'm right now working on a story about gas prices. This is what I understand so far. We only get 15 percent of our oil from the Middle East. We get a large chunk from Canada. There are several reasons why gas for us is so high. Middle East strife, oil prices, demand etc.

I spoke to an energy analyst Friday and he told me that the decline of the U.S. dollar plays a big role in gas prices since all oil has to bought with American money. If the value of the dollar is low, that means we pay more for oil and to make up for that drivers in this country have to pay more at the pump.

Finally, I was told we gave Brazil $2 billion for them to drill for oil. But we are not allowed to drill from our own reserves for some reason.
Refer to the post I made to Jayrob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back