BREAKING NEWS!!! Osama Bin Laden is DEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Have Mercy On US(A)....while I do feel justice was served...we should not be gloating & dance in the street over the death of our enemy...just my Christian faith...willing to bet President Obama feels the same!

Post 5000 :swink:

Last edited:
Just FYI in case anyone cared, :lol:
In Islam, the tradition favors quick burial-preferably before sundown on the day of the death.
Also from The Muslim Faith, Burial at Sea and Cremation:
624. If it is feared that an enemy may dig up the grave and exhume the dead body and amputate its ears or nose or other limbs, it should be lowered into sea, if possible, as stated in the foregoing rule.

Thank you for the info.

This is how you answer a question..

"figures" implies you don't know.. :tup:

I still think it would have been wise to show something to the America people.. I mean he did harm our people and didn't care about our rights... so in my mind.. showing the "people" this is a dead man would have removed all doubt. It's cool they did things according to his faith.. But 10 years ago he didn;t seem to care about how we did things here in the U.S.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Just FYI in case anyone cared, :lol:
In Islam, the tradition favors quick burial-preferably before sundown on the day of the death.
Also from The Muslim Faith, Burial at Sea and Cremation:
624. If it is feared that an enemy may dig up the grave and exhume the dead body and amputate its ears or nose or other limbs, it should be lowered into sea, if possible, as stated in the foregoing rule.

This is no big deal to me, but what you posted is not entirely accurate.

In the Koran it says in 623. * If a person dies on a ship and if there is no fear of the decay of the dead body and if there is no problem in retaining it for sometime on the ship, it should be kept on it and buried in the ground after reaching the land. Otherwise, after giving Ghusl, Hunut, Kafan and Namaz-e-Mayyit it should be lowered into the sea in a vessel of clay or with a weight tied to its feet. And as far as possible it should not be lowered at a point where it is eaten up immediately by the sea predators.

If he died yesterday, what difference would 48 hours make? Plus there'd be undoubtable proof that the man is actually Osama and that he's actually dead. Can you say DNA evidence? Just my opinion though.

News reports have made claims before that Osama was killed, only for him to rise back from the grave.

Last edited:
trp, this is too big to be fake, if this story came out to be fake it would destroy the US's credibility world wide and thrust our country out of world leadership.

US credibilty?!?! Man we are China's Bytch right now....Gas is FN $4.00 dollars... yeah Ima keep saying it..lol

In the Koran it says in 623. * If a person dies on a ship and if there is no fear of the decay of the dead body and if there is no problem in retaining it for sometime on the ship, it should be kept on it and buried in the ground after reaching the land. Otherwise, after giving Ghusl, Hunut, Kafan and Namaz-e-Mayyit it should be lowered into the sea in a vessel of clay or with a weight tied to its feet. And as far as possible it should not be lowered at a point where it is eaten up immediately by the sea predators.

If he died yesterday, what difference would 48 hours make? Plus there'd be undoubtable proof that the man is actually Osama and that he's actually dead. Can you say DNA evidence? Just my opinion though.

News reports have made claims before that Obama was killed, only for him to rise back from the grave.

That's my whole point.. the world MOST WANTED man... and we can't give the people DNA.. a viewing of the body...

I guess the Government do have us where they want us.. no saying this is no way true.. but we just going off of what they TOLD us..

I always said... you want to sell ANYTHING!! make people start buying "SHYT"... put it on the NEWS!

Which credible news reports made those claims?

Thanks for the correction. You know I meant Osama.:lol:

WASHINGTON, July 17, 2002
FBI Official Thinks Bin Laden Is Dead
Lead FBI official claimed Osama was dead.
(CBS) FBI counterterrorism chief Dale Watson said Wednesday he believes Osama bin Laden is dead — the first time a senior U.S. law enforcement official has publicly given an opinion on the al Qaeda leader's status.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/07/17/attack/main515468.shtml

Pakistani official claimed Osama was dead.
Benazir Bhutto, who was killed in a suicide attack at the end of 2007, stated that Osama bin Laden had been killed by Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, a man convicted of kidnapping and killing journalist Daniel Pearl.
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UnychOXj9Tg&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UnychOXj9Tg&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Last edited:

News reports have made claims before that Obama was killed, only for him to rise back from the grave.

Should I assume you menat Osama and not Obama in that last line. Please, note Osama did not die on a ship. Also, one report siad DNA evidence has been collected as well as other efforts taken to verify the identity. Now go look up what the Koran says about circulating pictures of his dead body. Want to really piss off all the islamic world and give them further reason to identify the U.S. as the worlds evil? You do not need to see the evidence, some things are above your security classification.

Last edited:
This should piss off more extreme Muslims.

THAT is my worst fear. :( Those funky 4 lil' planes knocking down 2 buildings is the small tip of the major iceberg of fury I feel could be unleashed upon the USofA as a whole if those folx patiently wait for Americans to drop their guard, yet again. :read: BTW, Jindal is Indian, right? :read:

Those folx finding joy via the media in front of the White House last night was a very unsmart move, being somewhat politically correct. I'm sure they, the powers that be overseas, have ran that video a cajillion times which will do nothing but strengthen and augment the req'd passionate fuel for anger to action those extremists will require to carry out whatever blood bath they feel necessary on behalf of "Allah's" behalf. :read:

Lord Have Mercy On US(A)....while I do feel justice was served...we should not be gloating & dance in the street over the death of our enemy...just my Christian faith...willing to bet President Obama feels the same!

Post 5000 :swink:

I'm not religious, but I totally agree with you.

Should I assume you menat Osama and not Obama in that last line. Please, note Osama did not die on a ship. Also, one report siad DNA evidence has been collected as well as other efforts taken to verify the identity. Now go look up what the Koran says about circulating pictures of his dead body. Want to really piss off all the islamic world and give them further reason to identify the U.S. as the worlds evil? You do not need to see the evidence, some things are above your security classification.

Where does it say, "not to put your trust in man?" It seems to have escaped me.

US credibilty?!?! Man we are China's Bytch right now....Gas is FN $4.00 dollars... yeah Ima keep saying it..lol

Do you know in europe gas is sold by the litre? Add those litres up and see what they have been paying for gas for a galon of gas over the last decade. Many economist have been saying the U.S. has been getting over when it comes to the price of oil for a long time now. Don't get me wrong I believe we are being subjected to price gouging, but know we are not on this ride alone, it's a global issue. When the senate was meeting about steroids in baseball they should have been having hearings on oil prices. I mean really who did you think was going to pay for the gulf clean up?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Since Osama is dead, now will we get the hell outta Afghanistan and bring our troops home and out of harms way? I highly doubt it.

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!

So... will you still not be voting for him?

I dont think I will vote for him, but he has 2 years to show me he has some balls.

He had a REALLY GOOD WEEKENED.

1. Visit to Alabama
2. Press Dinner - smacking donald trump.
3. Well executed military attack.

I give him credit when he does a good job.

Do you know in europe gas is sold by the litre? Add those litres up and see what they have been paying for gas for a galon of gas over the last decade. Many economist have been saying the U.S. has been getting over when it comes to the price of oil for a long time now. Don't get me wrong I believe we are being subjected to price gouging, but know we are not on this ride alone, it's a global issue. When the senate was meeting about steroids in baseball they should have been having hearings on oil prices. I mean really who did you think was going to pay for the gulf clean up?

Gasoline in Europe should have no bearing on prices in the U.S.. Two totally different scenarios. As a matter of fact, gasoline in Puerto Rico is less than 1.80 right now and they're part of U.S. territory. That says a lot right there.

Here are other gas prices in other countries.

Russia Moscow $2.10
Saudi Arabia Riyadh $0.91
Kuwait Kuwait City $0.78
Egypt Cairo $0.65
Nigeria Lagos $0.38
Venezuela Caracas $0.12

I dont think I will vote for him, but he has 2 years to show me he has some balls.

He had a REALLY GOOD WEEKENED.

1. Visit to Alabama
2. Press Dinner - smacking donald trump.
3. Well executed military attack.

I give him credit when he does a good job.

So basically there is nothing he can do to win your vote. :lol:

Gasoline in Europe should have no bearing on prices in the U.S.. Two totally different scenarios. As a matter of fact, gasoline in Puerto Rico is less than 1.80 right now and they're part of U.S. territory. That says a lot right there.

Here are other gas prices in other countries.

Russia Moscow $2.10
Saudi Arabia Riyadh $0.91
Kuwait Kuwait City $0.78
Egypt Cairo $0.65
Nigeria Lagos $0.38
Venezuela Caracas $0.12
You do know that alot of those countries you listed have their own oil and sell to the rest of the world, right?

The quote was that his body was buried in the proper Muslim tradition. Not!!! The proper way to bury a devout Muslim is not to dump his body in the sea. LOL!! This should piss off more extreme Muslims, that their hero was supposedly dumped in the ocean for sharks to feed upon.

That's not true JayRob. We were taught differently in the military about their rituals.

J4L do those things win your vote?

I visit Alabama all the time and say how bad it looks

I can smack Donald Trump

I was elected so I couldn't be the president to be in office while the military performed this task...

It's hella easy to win some of your votes...lmao

What if i have gas at $5.00 would you vote for me?...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back