America is About to See How Important it was to Vote

Sometimes, my people are so brainwashed by religion and politics that we can't even see the forest from the trees.

It's just very funny that when issues solely affect black women. The same white feminists and liberals are silent .

Where were they when black men and women when sent to prison for minor drug offenses?

When was she when HIV/AIDS impacted black women more than anyone else?

I didn't hear a peek. But, you all in your feelings about a ruling strictly made for white women.

Carry on....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Show me the PWC that would love to lose all their black players to HBCUs?
That is not counting the schools where all the black kids are jocks like Bonny James's school.

No one wants to see an all white Duke team get handled up on by an all black Jackson State team of 5 star recruits that Duke could have gotten under the old rules.

Yeah they are celebrating right now but long term they won't.

Most of the states which will now be banning abortions are the same ones with the highest maternal mortality rates. Here are the top 10 in the U.S.:

Louisiana (58.1 per 100k)
Georgia (48.4 per 100k)
Indiana (43.6 per 100k)
New Jersey (38.1 per 100k)
Arkansas (37.5 per 100k)
Alabama (36.4 per 100k)
Missouri (34.6 per 100k)
Texas (34.5 per 100k)
South Carolina (27.9 per 100k)
Arizona (27.3 per 100k)

Not all those are black women.

Bruh....after the white NCAA sanction the shit out of JSU on some bogus shit.....all that will be left is the Egg Toss. These politicians have prepared for this. It's not about hurting the white schools but hurting the HBCUs.....

Look I personally have no fight in the abortion thing. Many of the women in my age group can't have babies no more or definitely ain't trying to. The problem is in Alabama they put in a bill that even if a woman is raped or gets pregnant by incest she can't get a abortion. Now tell me that ain't no white male slave masters stuff? The sad part is white women support this. What's sadder is black Republicans accept this.

You do have a fight in it. As men our fight is to keep other men out of it.

Bruh....after the white NCAA sanction the shit out of JSU on some bogus shit.....all that will be left is the Egg Toss. These politicians have prepared for this. It's not about hurting the white schools but hurting the HBCUs.....

I saw the Deon saga with Prime Prep.
300 kids got screwed in that.

If JSU gets buried because of him-it won't be bogus. It will be something that SOMEBODY should have told him NO on. Like they need to be doing now.

We ready for a theocracy? Black folks love to live by the Bible... by the time this supreme court is done we're going to see just how much. They're going back to their original, openly bigoted form. Another reason I dont get why black folks arre so entrenched in it. For the record, there are a lot of black church folks here that have no issue with the abortion ban. They likely wont care when the go after LGBTQ rights either. When they come for interracial marriage and civil rights... it'll be too late to pay attention. It's kinda like that dude that wrote the poem about how the Nazi's came for everyone else and he didnt say shit and when they came for him there wasn't anyone left to speak up for him. A lot of people used to say that taking prayer out of schools was bad. Well, we're about to find out.

I saw the Deon saga with Prime Prep.
300 kids got screwed in that.

If JSU gets buried because of him-it won't be bogus. It will be something that SOMEBODY should have told him NO on. Like they need to be doing now.
Yes, I feel the same way about GSU and Hue Jackson. I don't know how scrupulous he and his staff are about following ncaa regulations and whether anybody is willing to tell him "no."

Yes, I feel the same way about GSU and Hue Jackson. I don't know how scrupulous he and his staff are about following ncaa regulations and whether anybody is willing to tell him "no."

It concerns me but from what I have been told Hue wants to hire a coach who just reviews NCAA regulations. That's his sole purpose. Nothing else.

It concerns me but from what I have been told Hue wants to hire a coach who just reviews NCAA regulations. That's his sole purpose. Nothing else.

No you going to need a STAFF for that.

When it comes to HBCUS-you need a full time STAFF. We have seen them destroy SMU and Binghamton University. Binghamton's basketball team had NOT recovered 10+ years later. Chicago State & Howard have been worst and that is saying a lot.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We ready for a theocracy? Black folks love to live by the Bible... by the time this supreme court is done we're going to see just how much. They're going back to their original, openly bigoted form. Another reason I dont get why black folks arre so entrenched in it. For the record, there are a lot of black church folks here that have no issue with the abortion ban. They likely wont care when the go after LGBTQ rights either. When they come for interracial marriage and civil rights... it'll be too late to pay attention. It's kinda like that dude that wrote the poem about how the Nazi's came for everyone else and he didnt say shit and when they came for him there wasn't anyone left to speak up for him. A lot of people used to say that taking prayer out of schools was bad. Well, we're about to find out.

The "scare tactics" are not working anymore.

This ruling is more about white women than anything else.

Where were the white feminists and Democrats as this took place with so many melanated women?
The abortion clinics which also offer health care and rural hospitals (especially in the south) are being shut down by Republicans. They don't believe in government supported health care and private abortion clinics.

Remember Democrats created Medicare and Medicaid. The Republicans are trying to get rid them along with Social Security.

Bruh trying I have been trying to get these stupid folks to understand this.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back