America is About to See How Important it was to Vote

Look I personally have no fight in the abortion thing. Many of the women in my age group can't have babies no more or definitely ain't trying to. The problem is in Alabama they put in a bill that even if a woman is raped or gets pregnant by incest she can't get a abortion. Now tell me that ain't no white male slave masters stuff? The sad part is white women support this. What's sadder is black Republicans accept this.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Well, white people supported those all white teams during the days of Jim Crow. I see nothing that leads me to believe that they won't do it again.

How many of them are REALLY going to be happy seeing an all white team???

Dallas Mavericks have been ROASTED for having a star white player for now 23 years. Dirk did more than all those players NOT named Vince Carter or Paul Pierce. He took out how many Hall of Famers in 2011 to win the title? He didn't run to someone else's team multiple times.
Other than Luka what other white guy is going to be the face of the NBA?

Let PV or Texas Southern beat an all white Duke, Florida or Texas for a title. Those booster will have black folks back on campus in spite of Republicans.

That is why we should do our own thing and not abandon them this time. All that glitters ain't diamonds or rubies or silver or gold.

We keep saying that but when someone tries-who is the first to do every gymnastic move known to man to NOT support it?

If you say black jocks are NOT welcomed at PWC-including 5 star ones and they come to HBCUs-how many here will support (or try to support) those teams?

Look I personally have no fight in the abortion thing. Many of the women in my age group can't have babies no more or definitely ain't trying to. The problem is in Alabama they put in a bill that even if a woman is raped or gets pregnant by incest she can't get a abortion. Now tell me that ain't no white male slave masters stuff? The sad part is white women support this. What's sadder is black Republicans accept this.

Yes it is. Along with inbreeding.

This is not a white woman only battle. Yeah it forces some to toss out more kids but that also applies to everyone else.

As for Asians and Hispanics-they already got their own communities set up. Telling them they are not welcomed in white areas is nothing to them. Asian parts of cities are not going anywhere.

At WORST forcing us to do for self is a double edge sword. You really what Black Wall Street and Rosewood back??
Where they will READY for anyone trying to shoot up the place like in Buffalo?
Imagine Chiraq looking normal? Where Pookie and Ray Ray are not killing each other.

How many of them are REALLY going to be happy seeing an all white team???

Dallas Mavericks have been ROASTED for having a star white player for now 23 years. Dirk did more than all those players NOT named Vince Carter or Paul Pierce. He took out how many Hall of Famers in 2011 to win the title? He didn't run to someone else's team multiple times.
Other than Luka what other white guy is going to be the face of the NBA?

Let PV or Texas Southern beat an all white Duke, Florida or Texas for a title. Those booster will have black folks back on campus in spite of Republicans.

We keep saying that but when someone tries-who is the first to do every gymnastic move known to man to NOT support it?

If you say black jocks are NOT welcomed at PWC-including 5 star ones and they come to HBCUs-how many here will support (or try to support) those teams?
See Texas Western versus Kentucky for the NCAA Championship.

We have been duped into thinking Black folk don't do gymnastics. When I got to sTu in 1971 we had gymnastics...male and female. Swimming too. It is difficult to sustain non revenue generating Sports. Those other schools use the funds generated off the backs of Black football and basketball players to support their non revenue generating Sports.

lol - unfortunately you'll have nieve blacks still support the PWCs even if they did Brown vs. the Board back - HOWEVER - separate but equal was what was supposed to happen but it was too costly - but if your going to support outdated acts - fight for that one as that's funding -

This ruling affects a whole lot more than white women, but I think you already know that.

How many black babies have been aborted, or black women given a Hysterectomy with no ruling, or help from the government?

Zero!
Nada!

This country hasn't a given a damn about well being of black people. But, now I am suppose to shed some tears for some ruling?????

How many black babies have been aborted, or black women given a Hysterectomy with no ruling, or help from the government?

Zero!
Nada!

This country hasn't a given a damn about well being of black people. But, now I am suppose to shed some tears for some ruling?????
So you think it's good for Alabama to force rape victims and kids who get pregnant by incest to have kids?

Zero!
Nada!

Because more Black women and babies will die as a result of the ruling. Black women who live in states with abortion bans will have limited reproductive options and soon limited contraceptive options, too.

Black women already have less access to prenatal care now. When red states go after the funding for places like Planned Parenthood over abortion, it results in women having less access to affordable health care services. That’s why you should care.

The conservatives are all over the internet praising Clarence Thomas as a hero. That ugly burnt crusty ninja is some where smiling.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
So you think it's good for Alabama to force rape victims and kids who get pregnant by incest to have kids?
No. But, you know this ruling is not going to last probably a good month.

Doctors and Lawyers will work together to circumvent this rule.

Boy, if we had the spirit about for each other. We would be off in a better place.

Because more Black women and babies will die as a result of the ruling. Black women who live in states with abortion bans will have limited reproductive options and soon limited contraceptive options, too.

Black women already have less access to prenatal care now. When red states go after the funding for places like Planned Parenthood over abortion, it results in women having less access to affordable health care services. That’s why you should care.

Stop! Black women were dying before the ruling. If it wasn't the case. They wouldn't be traveling to D.C. in August asking WHITE DADDY for protection.

View: https://twitter.com/bluestein/status/1540430606387003393

-----

Black women in the South have been bracing for Roe’s fall for decades
Black organizers in the South are already working to make sure Black people’s needs are not ignored as the Supreme Court appears set to strike down Roe v. Wade.

May 7, 2022, 9:00 AM EDT
By Char Adams and Bracey Harris

Tight restrictions on abortion have already placed the procedure out of reach for many Black women in America — obstacles that will grow even more daunting if the landmark Roe v. Wade is overturned.

Across the Black Belt — the Southern states where the echoes of slavery reverberate in legislation that perpetuates political and social inequities — women have long confronted overwhelming costs and logistical obstacles in seeking reproductive health care.

Earlier this week a leaked draft of a Supreme Court opinion signaled the end of abortion rights nationally, which would leave an already marginalized group, who seek abortion care at a higher rate, with less access to family planning services, resulting in poor health, education and economic outcomes, according to researchers, experts in family planning and advocates for reproductive justice.

“Women are going to die,” said Dalton Johnson, who owns an abortion clinic in Huntsville, Alabama. “It might not be as many as it was in the ’70s because we have medication abortions. There are groups that are going to have access to those — whether legally or illegally. But everybody’s not going to be able to do that and women are going to die.”

No. But, you know this ruling is not going to last probably a good month.

Doctors and Lawyers will work together to circumvent this rule.

Boy, if we had the spirit about for each other. We would be off in a better place.
This is about us. Do you know your female family members can be raped at any time? Are you really that naive

Trump is the gift that keep on giving, particularly for the white female majority that voted for him and were instrumental in putting Moscow Mitch in a position to make the Supreme Court unbalanced.

Last edited:
This is about us. Do you know your female family members can be raped at any time? Are you really that naive

Stop! Are you this brainwashed by The Democrats that you can't see the forest from the trees?

Roe v. Wade is basically back into the states' hand until a federal judge overturn the ruling.

I swear, black people kill me with that jumping to other people defense. But, we don't come to bat for own issues.

Back