America is About to See How Important it was to Vote

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Affirmative action and brown vs board of education is next.

Show me the PWC that would love to lose all their black players to HBCUs?
That is not counting the schools where all the black kids are jocks like Bonny James's school.

No one wants to see an all white Duke team get handled up on by an all black Jackson State team of 5 star recruits that Duke could have gotten under the old rules.

Yeah they are celebrating right now but long term they won't.

Most of the states which will now be banning abortions are the same ones with the highest maternal mortality rates. Here are the top 10 in the U.S.:

Louisiana (58.1 per 100k)
Georgia (48.4 per 100k)
Indiana (43.6 per 100k)
New Jersey (38.1 per 100k)
Arkansas (37.5 per 100k)
Alabama (36.4 per 100k)
Missouri (34.6 per 100k)
Texas (34.5 per 100k)
South Carolina (27.9 per 100k)
Arizona (27.3 per 100k)

Not all those are black women.

What I really find funny about this that all the Asian and Hispanics who think they will get the upper hand when Affirmative action is gutted will get a rude awakening. Lol they will find out they are still considered a colored. 🤣 oh yeah and all the white men who use white women to get government contracts will miss that money because Becky Beck will not be considered a minority. 🤣 Let's go!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
These women are flying to foreign countries to get BBL’s. They will fly, drive, walk to states where it is legal.

That is not counting the schools where all the black kids are jocks like Bonny James's school.

No one wants to see an all white Duke team get handled up on by an all black Jackson State team of 5 star recruits that Duke could have gotten under the old rules.

Yeah they are celebrating right now but long term they won't.

Most of the states which will now be banning abortions are the same ones with the highest maternal mortality rates. Here are the top 10 in the U.S.:

Louisiana (58.1 per 100k)
Georgia (48.4 per 100k)
Indiana (43.6 per 100k)
New Jersey (38.1 per 100k)
Arkansas (37.5 per 100k)
Alabama (36.4 per 100k)
Missouri (34.6 per 100k)
Texas (34.5 per 100k)
South Carolina (27.9 per 100k)
Arizona (27.3 per 100k)

Not all those are black women.

Something must be wrong with your list. MS is missing.

What I really find funny about this that all the Asian and Hispanics who think they will get the upper hand when Affirmative action is gutted will get a rude awakening. Lol they will find out they are still considered a colored. 🤣 oh yeah and all the white men who use white women to get government contracts will miss that money because Becky Beck will not be considered a minority. 🤣 Let's go!

University of Pennsylvania law professor Amy Wax over the last five years has repeatedly enraged students with her racist comments, first calling into question the academic ability of Black students and most recently saying the country would be better off with fewer Asians and less Asian immigration.

Well, white people supported those all white teams during the days of Jim Crow. I see nothing that leads me to believe that they won't do it again.

Elections do have consequences. From the January 6 insurrection to the current gas prices to the reversal of Roe vs. Wade, I blame Vladimir Putin for all of the above. 💡
So it was Putin who stopped RBG old ass from stepping down from the court when she was asked to but didn’t despite her poor health?

Was it Putin who stopped the Democrats from codifying Roe despite the fact Obama had a supermajority in Washington when he was POTUS?

What it Putin who influenced Democrats to confirm some of the current judges in the court despite knowing that Trump picked them with the purpose of overturning Roe?

Was it Putin who prevented the Democrats from protecting Roe despite everyone knowing the GOP had been — for the last 40 years — positioning to go after it?

What it Putin who made Nancy Pelosi say Democrats focusing on abortion access was hurting the party? Or that most Democrats didn’t care about abortion anymore?

Ya’ll can blame anyone but the fucking cowardice Democrats who never have a damn plan or strategy to execute and waste all the power they have. The party is too concerned about “going high” when “they” go low and being bipartisan and not being divisive when the GOP don’t give a shit about any of that.

During a time in which there is Democratic control in Washington, they have failed spectacularly.

And we sitting here blaming Putin. FOH.

Back