2022 Jackson State Football Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a few of y'all really in here trying to beat y'all chest about a schedule that was changed... and not because y'all wanted to do it???!!!!

Make it make sense

Fred TOLD y'all that y'all was coming to Memphis and the perception of an extremely weak homecoming foe bothered some egos so that was changed as well. So again, how y'all beating y'all chest over the change to the schedule? And a schedule yall actually tried to defend as being good before these changes.

This is pure comedy.

So a few of y'all really in here trying to beat y'all chest about a schedule that was changed... and not because y'all wanted to do it???!!!!

Make it make sense

Fred TOLD y'all that y'all was coming to Memphis and the perception of an extremely weak homecoming foe bothered some egos so that was changed as well. So again, how y'all beating y'all chest over the change to the schedule? And a schedule yall actually tried to defend as being good before these changes.

This is pure comedy.
Na playboy. Folks was posting fake schedules and we told yall the schedule wasn't official but folks was so happy to try and get some type of victory over Thee.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Make it make sense

This is pure comedy.
Furthermore this isn't the official schedule. Wait until we release it 😆
👆🏾
Try again

Make it make sense

This is pure comedy.

Your university is trash. You on here hollering about everything JSU from the SHC thread to this one but ain’t said one word about your decayed ass high school and it’s issues. Please go get your house in order sir/ma’am. Cause we good over here.

But on here talking about our practice field and y’all musty asses can’t even fuckin shower on campus. You got some damn nerves. Get yo ass on 😂😂😂😂
Kids not even enrolling in that mess y’all running out there. Gone on nah.

Your university is trash. You on here hollering about everything JSU from the SHC thread to this one but ain’t said one word about your decayed ass high school and it’s issues. Please go get your house in order sir/ma’am. Cause we good over here.

But on here talking about our practice field and y’all musty asses can’t even fuckin shower on campus. You got some damn nerves. Get yo ass on 😂😂😂😂

Guide Lee 😆 🤣 😂 😹

This coming from the same people whose coach had to teach the young men how to pee. Boy stop. And what practice field y'all had before y'all leader got there. Man please.

My lip words must have struck a nerve, y'all came out windmilling. 😂😂😂

Na playboy. Folks was posting fake schedules and we told yall the schedule wasn't official but folks was so happy to try and get some type of victory over Thee.
How was the schedule fake when the school and SWAC office announced the game with UAPB??!! C'mon now. And now that game is gone...poof.....like it was never announced. Or was that just fake news. C'mon man

Guide Lee 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Bruh. You know where I’m from and who my people are. I know everything about that trash. That’s just the tip of the iceberg. Its sooooo much going on out there that their alumns are afraid to even report it because they’re so embarrassed. But he on here bumping his gums about THEE 😂
If alcorn was 15% as relevant as Thee it would be nonstop threads about their skeletons but folks really don’t give a shit about them. Just like valley. Trash ass backwards ass school. The media don’t even bother.

Bruh. You know where I’m from and who my people are. I know everything about that trash. That’s just the tip of the iceberg. Its sooooo much going on out there that their alumns are afraid to even report it because they’re so embarrassed. But he on here bumping his gums about THEE 😂
If alcorn was 15% as relevant as Thee it would be nonstop threads about their skeletons but folks really don’t give a shit about them. Just like valley. Trash ass backwards ass school. The media don’t even bother.
Facts 😆 🤣 😂 😹

😂😂😂 We should have never let you ninjas win a game, y'all don't know how to act. Name calling and stuff cause the truth hurts😂😂😂

Again how many championships in the last 5 years....1. How about the last 10 years......1, shiiiiidddddd, its kids have made it to high school since y'all last won a championship. Barely 2 in 15 years. But y'all been dominating let y'all tell it. And y'all only won cause "it was a down year for the SWAC" (y'all line for close to 15 years).

@Fiyah @Kenn Rashad what is goodlilbrave adding to the convo that is significant? Can y’all handle this please? I’d hate to smack his little trash ass school on a thread that has nothing to do with their pointless asses. Thanks
Just one question and I'm done, didn't y'all schedule UAPB for Birmingham and were leaving the SHC cause " y'all know y'all worth"? But yet still getting paid like before by Fred. Y'all funny as shit. Don't know which way is up unless Prime say so.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Just one question and I'm done, didn't y'all schedule UAPB for Birmingham and were leaving the SHC cause " y'all know y'all worth"? But yet still getting paid like before by Fred. Y'all funny as shit. Don't know which way is up unless Prime say so.

When will you actually make a real point? Bringing that up won’t change shit about your lil raggedy ass school, irrelevant fanbase nor the issues looming on your shitty ass campus. I guarantee ain’t nobody knocking down doors to have a classic or bring alcorn shit. Y’all sap sucking asses will forever be in our shadow and you hate it 😂

When will you actually make a real point? Bringing that up won’t change shit about your lil raggedy ass school, irrelevant fanbase nor the issues looming on your shitty ass campus. I guarantee ain’t nobody knocking down doors to have a classic or bring alcorn shit. Y’all sap sucking asses will forever be in our shadow and you hate it 😂

Bruh, when lorman was winning east champs & championships WE still were more relevant than them. A sorry JSU was more interesting & exciting than lorman at their best. The media cared more about JSU losing than the swac champions winning 😂😂😂 and the swac fans and sports fans did too.

Our games against Delta State, Lynchburg and Etc (lowest attendance, least interesting games) are bigger than their biggest, most exciting games. lol
But they worried about who we’re playing.

Bruh, when lorman was winning east champs & championships WE still were more relevant than them. A sorry JSU was more interesting & exciting than lorman at their best. The media cared more about JSU losing than the swac champions winning 😂😂😂 and the swac fans and sports fans did too.

Our games against Delta State, Lynchburg and Etc (lowest attendance, least interesting games) are bigger than their biggest, most exciting games. lol
This great fanbase in 2019 before Prime

maxresdefault.jpg
oh ok. 😂😂😂

When you knew a ass whipping was coming no need to show up.

Geezus Crice 😆

Bruh, when lorman was winning east champs & championships WE still were more relevant than them. A sorry JSU was more interesting & exciting than lorman at their best. The media cared more about JSU losing than the swac champions winning and the swac fans and sports fans did too.

Awe. No wonder its under here upset. 4X SWAC chumps and ain’t respected worth a damn, not even by his own. I did hear Vicksburg threw them a little quinceañera tho so that’s nice

WTF?!?!?!?! Kids smelling like ass and dirt out there? Like burnt popcorn and cheetos? Man, why tf is this guy on THIS thread? He would be better to spend his time calling for change on that Pet Zoo he calls a campus in Lorman. If my child was there, I'll be mad as hell. I'll would be up there to burn Noah's Arc down to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back