2022 Jackson State Football Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow where all the this schedule is weak at Campbell had just as good of a recruiting class was us … 😂 walk back them statements haters… keep that same energy!

Considering that the 1st schedule had Lane and 2 conference foes as ooc games was what did it. Now with the game against TnSt back on it, the Lane & one of the conference foes as a ooc game removed and Campbell added changed all the dynamics.

Wow where all the this schedule is weak at Campbell had just as good of a recruiting class was us … 😂 walk back them statements haters… keep that same energy!

3-8 last year, 0-4 the year prior

No FCS playoff appearances in their history nor league titles

Highest finish in Big South? Tie for third.

It’s nice to see Jackson State play a FCS program but this isn’t even a meddling middle of the road program.

Good recruiting class? Sure… but what have they ever done on the field? Remains to be seen what kind of impact that class has.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

It’s nice to see Jackson State play a FCS program but this isn’t even a meddling middle of the road program.

Good recruiting class? Sure… but what have they ever done on the field? Remains to be seen what kind of impact that class has.
Maybe we should have schedule you all for homecoming? I'm sure you all are what? Middle of the pack where you at, right?

OH!!! But wait, yall are not an HBCU. Oh well.......

Last edited:
Decent schedule….all that really matters is the final product is formidable. Good luck against ooconference foes.

This great fanbase in 2019 before Prime

maxresdefault.jpg
oh ok. 😂😂😂

When you knew a ass whipping was coming no need to show up.

So you post a pregame warm-up pic and claim it's during the game huh? Just triflin.

But what about playing schools that will challenge your team?
So JSU won’t be challenged this year? I’ve never seen anything like this in my life. Not even putting down anyone school but I’ve saw people praise Norfolk for scheduling JMU and Marshall. FAMU for playing UNC like bro what lol. That’s just crazy. You can only play who’s in front of you.

So JSU won’t be challenged this year? I’ve never seen anything like this in my life. Not even putting down anyone school but I’ve saw people praise Norfolk for scheduling JMU and Marshall. FAMU for playing UNC like bro what lol. That’s just crazy. You can only play who’s in front of you.

When you only play 2 real ooc games it possibly can be, but the statement was a rebuttal to what it quoted. There are some Swac schools that follow the ooc plan nice and some that missed the boat on it by playing those terrible low level schools.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
When you only play 2 real ooc games it possibly can be, but the statement was a rebuttal to what it quoted. There are some Swac schools that follow the ooc plan nice and some that missed the boat on it by playing those terrible low level schools.
JSU has Tenn State, Grambling, Campbell. That isn’t horrible at all. I don’t see a point in playing a low level FBS school. Might as well play another FCS game.

this is better. one of the reasons I don't like playing conference opponents as ooc games is we've got to beat on somebody other than ourselves. when 2 swac teams play one another, one of them has to lose, but if ur playing a fcs team from another conference, then we can go undefeated as a conference. if finances are an issue and you can make bank playing another conference team, then I guess but as a league we've got to progress to the point that we can beat on fcs teams out of conference, and our fans still purchase season tickets & show up to those games.

so y'all need to sell out the campbell game along with ur swac games.

Well may I rebuttal and say wasn’t that jsu before prime ?

See people love to bring up jsu before prime but when we Match our team up with an opponent that makes sense for where the program is …it’s still a problem.

Campbell and jsu had great recruiting classes this past cycle.

Both have former nfl experience at the head coach.

What’s the swac record against the big south… I’ll wait. We can’t even beat the lower teir out of conference teams as a conference so records don’t really mean anything as far as the opponent if they’re still beating the swac too sleep. This schedule shows respectable opponents, no D2 schools , and financial increases as these home games are very attractive to our fan base as a fresh off a championship program..

You’ll get the better fcs or lower teir fbs programs on your schedule when your school can stop getting moral Victories (oh we lost by 7-14 points) when we should’ve won those games, but coaching and line play…. (Story for another day) .

That’s called building your program correctly. You don’t go scheduling big dogs when you have not had time to build a foundation first. What does it mean to play Sam Houston and South Dakota state without having solid o line play and according to our critics and the scoreboard in some games not dominating in games teams shouldn’t be competitive. The goal is to win convincingly and fix every area of that new car before you take her for spin out of conference. That’s the problem with other schools just throwing teams out there to fcs and fbs prostitution games without evaluating where your program is and scheduling winnable games for ooc that makes sense with where your team is. Let jsu get its legs first. This is our first true off-season since Coach prime took over.

See people love to bring up jsu before prime but when we Match our team up with an opponent that makes sense for where the program is …it’s still a problem.

What’s the swac record against the big south… I’ll wait. We can’t even beat the lower teir out of conference teams as a conference so records don’t really mean anything as far as the opponent if they’re still beating the swac too sleep. This schedule shows respectable opponents, no D2 schools , and financial increases as these home games are very attractive to our fan base as a fresh off a championship program..

You’ll get the better fcs or lower teir fbs programs on your schedule when your school can stop getting moral Victories (oh we lost by 7-14 points) when we should’ve won those games, but coaching and line play…. (Story for another day) .

That’s called building your program correctly. You don’t go scheduling big dogs when you have not had time to build a foundation first. What does it mean to play Sam Houston and South Dakota state without having solid o line play and according to our critics and the scoreboard in some games not dominating in games teams shouldn’t be competitive. The goal is to win convincingly and fix every area of that new car before you take her for spin out of conference. That’s the problem with other schools just throwing teams out there to fcs and fbs prostitution games without evaluating where your program is and scheduling winnable games for ooc that makes sense with where your team is. Let jsu get its legs first. This is our first true off-season since Coach prime took over.

Great post.

I love that it's agains't another FCS school and not one of those Pay for Play NAIA schools. Our conference need to do more scheduling of FCS schools and get the wins up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back