2016 SWAC Baseball Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude please. You thought the game was over.

Alcorn has a Sports Culture Problem. It has prevelant all throughout the years. Look at the Football Homecoming Game vs. Grambling last year. Look at the SCG 2014 when Alcorn had a 24-10 lead but SU came back and tied. Then look at this game

Alcorn Sports doesn't have a Killer Mentality when we have a team down. Alcorn always has to add drama to a ballgame.

You could say Alcorn Sports, no matter how good the teams are constantly "An Accident Waiting to Happen".

Damn BH, isn't the pitching mound to home plate the same distance in every NCAA Division I, II, III, NAIA, NJCAA baseball field? Isn't Alcorn's weight room the same as Southern's weight room?

It is....but mentality and culture is a completely different ballgame. SU took advantage of Alcorn's "Accident Waiting To Happen" Mentality and won the game fair and square.

The biggest choke in SWAC tournament history!!!
Not even close. Waaaaayyyy back in the day, SU needed 3 outs to run rule tSU and tSU came back and won the game.....went on to win the tourney.....went on to Shock Rice. That was the best talented SWAC baseball team to not win the tourney. 3 inflielders and 2 outfielders were drafted from that team. But tSU had heart and never gave up.They were overlooked by Valley and SU.....And whipped Valley and SU.

Not even close. Waaaaayyyy back in the day, SU needed 3 outs to run rule tSU and tSU came back and won the game.....went on to win the tourney.....went on to Shock Rice. That was the best talented SWAC baseball team to not win the tourney. 3 inflielders and 2 outfielders were drafted from that team. But tSU had heart and never gave up.They were overlooked by Valley and SU.....And whipped Valley and SU.

Man, Cador was so pissed during that semi-final game, he walked off the field and sat on the bus in the middle of the game.

I think 04 had more players drafted than that. Also Gram was beating SU by 10 plus runs, when B-Rey was the coach and SU came back and won.

I think 04 had more players drafted than that. Also Gram was beating SU by 10 plus runs, when B-Rey was the coach and SU came back and won.
I forgot about 2009 when B-Rey needed 3 outs to run-rule SU and SU went on to win that game and win the ship. Coach OP is still pissed about that 1!!!! LOL.

I forgot about 2009 when B-Rey needed 3 outs to run-rule SU and SU went on to win that game and win the ship. Coach OP is still pissed about that 1!!!! LOL.
Gram would have won but Ozzie Lamis dove at the ball it hit his heal, bounced up, and SU's CF caught the ball, and doubled up the runner that was on 2nd that would have scored and ended the game.

DAMMIT!!!! This is the Alcorn Culture I'm trying to get others to see we need to eradicate.

We have big leads, get happy when we are clearly the better team, and let the opposing team come back and beat us.

In Sports, you need a KILLER MENTALITY. When a team is down, you stomp on them until they can't get up no more. Alcorn doesn't have a KILLER MENTALITY In Sports

Dude shut up. You thought the game was over and it came back to bite you in the ass.

This Sotorry Black announcer has to be the worst announcer I've heard in a long time. He keeps mispronouncing balls, strikes, players, the score, whose batting. I'll just watch the stats cause this guy cannot do play by play at all. Just terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back