Former Miami Dolphins coach Brian Flores sues NFL, alleges racism in hiring practices

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You really believe A billionaire is going to let somebody tell them whom to hire???

When it might hurt his bottom line-he will. However this is not the case.

I think the elephant in the room is how many times bad white coaches get shot after shot after shot.

While black ones even with a winning record get passed over at times or the rug yanked from them when they do all the work to build a team.

See Dungy in Tampa Bay and Casey with the Raptors and even Avery with the Mavericks.

When it might hurt his bottom line-he will. However this is not the case.

I think the elephant in the room is how many times bad white coaches get shot after shot after shot.

While black ones even with a winning record get passed over at times or the rug yanked from them when they do all the work to build a team.

See Dungy in Tampa Bay and Casey with the Raptors and even Avery with the Mavericks.

Here's the issue: Who are majority of ticket buyers? The owner would rather lose a few black ticket buyers than an entire white fan base. Until, we are owners, and not the workers. We will always be last chosen.

See, he should have waited to file that lawsuit after the last five positions were filled out. Basically, he rolled the dice before the final outcome.

Last edited:
Here's the issue: Who are majority of ticket buyers? The owner lose a few black ticket buyers than an entire white fan base. Until, we are owners, and not the workers. We will always be last chosen.

See, he should have waited to file that lawsuit after the last five positions were filled out. Basically, he rolled the dice before the final outcome.
That right there.

Goddell and his "staff" will scramble to beseech lol the services of Jay-Z and his staff again for much advise to regain control of the worker-bees and their emotional sway, at the moment.

Perhaps giving Colin Kaepernick a valued position on the nfl administrative staff will quell the natives and give "them" their lustful desire to enjoy the festivities just prior to superbowl kickoff vs this emotional distraction.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
pay-pay-pig.gif

Hue running from NFL to HBCUs after not saying anything until now.

Does this sound like a career killer for Flores?

NO.

Here's the issue: Who are majority of ticket buyers? The owner would rather lose a few black ticket buyers than an entire white fan base. Until, we are owners, and not the workers. We will always be last chosen.

Let me correct you one something-it's not about a few black ticket holders. It's about getting someone those PLAYERS will listen to and respect. DO let these players who publicly scream black power FOOL YOU.

How many of them have quit on black coaches? Stephen Silas says hi. Jacque Vaughn too.

Then it falls on sponsors (mainly in college).

Then it falls on ALL fans not just WHITE ones. ALL fans. Most only care about WINNING. However we got some who view a black coach as a DEAL BREAKER in terms of buying tickets or being a booster (college).

Until, we are owners, and not the workers.

So what is stopping us from doing that????

We begging to be at the table instead of making our own.

Did the Rock not just buy a league???

We got 5 women football leagues. Some employ former NFL players and coaches. Including Eric DIckerson and LT. Some times it gets to the point of no longer begging and showing folks.
I know some will look down on that but show me the folks who are looking down on Bill Laimbeer? Michael Cooper? For being WNBA coaches.

How many white guys with ZERO NFL or NBA coaching experience but had head coaching experience in other leagues have we seen?
Nick Nurse in Toronto says HI. If it's good for them why not us?

NO.

Let me correct you one something-it's not about a few black ticket holders. It's about getting someone those PLAYERS will listen to and respect. DO let these players who publicly scream black power FOOL YOU.

How many of them have quit on black coaches? Stephen Silas says hi. Jacque Vaughn too.

Then it falls on sponsors (mainly in college).

Then it falls on ALL fans not just WHITE ones. ALL fans. Most only care about WINNING. However we got some who view a black coach as a DEAL BREAKER in terms of buying tickets or being a booster (college).
This is a career killer as far as being in the NFL. Now if he gets one of these remaining jobs its due to noise control from the NFL. The NFL would be getting someone to take him to change the narrative for them. Also, he would probably be hired already for one of those jobs already if they really wanted him with the exception of the Saints job because it was the last one to open up. He knew this once he filed the lawsuit.

And please don't compare any coaching jobs to what Silas and Vaughn were given to work with in the NBA.
Phil Jackson, Pat Riley nor Red Auerbach could do anything with the roster those guys were given. And when they got those teams they were on the beginning of rebuilding and the stars wanted out. That's not a reflection on the coach, that's the organization trying to hold on to a star while rebuilding just to sell tickets.

Brian's fight is obviously right but we already know, he is a one man Army with powerful odds against him. If only he could get a lot current players and coaches on his side that are willing to sacrifice as well.
#itjustacoldworld #shrug

Hue is blackballed from the NFL. He can't even get a position coaching job. Hell, Stump is STILL a position coach. That should tell you something.

Hue selling Pipe Dreams to these kids.

Flores is another Black man who couldn't marry a Black woman but wants to holler how the White man has mistreated him on account of his race. The same White man that hired him? Really? Y'all can support him but I won't. If I was married to a non-Black woman, and I would marry a non-Black woman, I wouldn't bother trying to rally Black folks if I felt I was racially discriminated.

Last edited:
Back