Former Miami Dolphins coach Brian Flores sues NFL, alleges racism in hiring practices

Hue is blackballed from the NFL. He can't even get a position coaching job. Hell, Stump is STILL a position coach. That should tell you something.

Hue selling Pipe Dreams to these kids.
The ultimate pipe dream is the one COTY Prime sold in that 80 years NFL coaching would allow J-State to finish the deal - only to lead to the worst loss in CB history.

With COTY coaching Icon Gram will be favored on Sept. 17th. Prime just needs to make sure J-State makes it to the SCG so we can kick y’all @$$ twice. This will be like 11-12 G-Men victories in the last 12-13 games.

However, I doubt J-State will get pass FAM to represent the East.

QB guru Jim Caldwell is Exhibit A in Brian Flores lawsuit, we’ve got the receipts
Most egregious example of discrimination in NFL coaching circles
By Chuck Modiano

Before we get into Brian Flores lawsuit against the NFL, let’s get something straight: The brilliant Jim Caldwell has been the best available coach for four straight years, especially for teams developing young quarterbacks.

Today, Peyton Manning is such a legend that many forget he threw 81 interceptions in his first four years before Caldwell became his QB Coach after a 6-10 season. Today Matthew Stafford is heading to the Super Bowl, but in 2012-2013 he was stumbling (11-21) and some were asking “what to do when your star hits a wall?”. Oh yes, Caldwell also won a Super Bowl with Joe Flacco as Ravens Offensive Coordinator (OC).

Save for Andy Reid, no active head coach has had the triple-QB success of Caldwell. So it comes as little surprise Brian Flores would highlight Caldwell on pages 41-42 in his lawsuit against the NFL. The Flores lawsuit documents the NFL’s overall racism, including against Colin Kaepernick; data on NFL discrimination in coach hiring (23-33); and “notable examples” (34-46) that highlight specific Black coaches – including Jim Caldwell is Exhibit A – the most egregious coach example of all, even more than Eric Bieniemy, also highlighted in Flores suit. The goal of this article is to go even further to bolster Caldwell’s case before any future legal proceedings.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Some of you won't like this but I think Eric Bienemy needs a job away from Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes to prove himself to be worthy of a head coaching job. I believe Reid, a future NFL Hall of Fame coach, and Mahomes, superstar QB talent, is what devalues Bienemy's job performance.

Some of you won't like this but I think Eric Bienemy needs a job away from Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes to prove himself to be worthy of a head coaching job. I believe Reid, a future NFL Hall of Fame coach, and Mahomes, superstar QB talent, is what devalues Bienemy's job performance.
No you are speaking the truth.

Why y'all didn't tell me Stephen Ross had the Blackest NFL front office? GM, Asst. GM, DC and head coach were all Black. But, he's racist?

Check this out from Brian Flores' interview with NPR and Jay Williams. This is a quote from Flores. View: https://www.npr.org/2022/02/03/1077927110/brian-flores-nfl-lawsuit

On problems in NFL hiring practices

"I do think that there are back channel conversations and back channel meetings that are had that oftentimes influence decisions. I think [the Giants hiring process] is a clear example of that. Here's Bill Belichick, his resume speaks for itself. He has influence. It was clear that that decision was made with his influence. That's part of the problem. That needs to change. There needs to be a fair and equal opportunity to interview and showcase your abilities to lead and earn one of those positions."

Hold up partner. Belichick is the only NFL head coach Flores ever worked for and Flores was his secondary and linebackers coach. Flores was never a coordinator. And, I think it's fair to say Belichick's influence helped or got Flores the job in Miami. But, now Belichick is part of the problem? Flores is a damn fool.

Why doesn't it devalue the white coaches? When it is the white guys they say they are off whomever's (Bill Walsh, Andy Reid, Belichik, etc.) coaching tree and are considered good pedigree.....I call B.S.!

Why y'all didn't tell me Stephen Ross had the Blackest NFL front office? GM, Asst. GM, DC and head coach were all Black. But, he's racist?

Hold up partner. Belichick is the only NFL head coach Flores ever worked for and Flores was his secondary and linebackers coach. Flores was never a coordinator. And, I think it's fair to say Belichick's influence helped or got Flores the job in Miami. But, now Belichick is part of the problem? Flores is a damn fool.

I think the issue is this.....

Everyone seems FINE with the GM and everything but the head coach being a black man in some cases. Because they are NOT the face of the franchise who is NOT a player but the HEAD coach.

As for Bill-the issue is NOT him but how his coach tree is viewed. Like it's the greatest tree to be on.
19 coaches that went to college or NFL or both.
Majority of the guys have losing records. Flores, Vrabel, Kingsbury & O'Brien are the only guys with winning records in the NFL.

Tony Dungy's tree is not regard as high. Despite who was on it. Lovie Smith and Tomlin-who lead teams to Superbowls. with Leslie Frazier winning a ring with him in 2006. 3 out of 3 with winning records. Tomlin has 154 wins by himself.

The frustration is we gotta jump through all these hoops and it's never good enough. We get token interviews that only meet a quota. Rooney Rule does not work.

If that team has NO interest in a POC-why waste that person's time?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

moonwalk stkildasaints GIF by St Kilda Football Club

Ole Hue Changed his narrative and got out of that one Real Quick!!

I don't know if he's telling the truth, but he has to say this If he wants any of his players to make to the NFL.

No he doesn't.

He went 3-36.

The folks who came after him and had some of the same players went 22-18. What does that say about HIM?

What does that say about Grambling??? Hired the worst NFL coach.

Players getting drafted won't be an issue.

It didn’t hurt Matt Nagy or Doug Pederson from getting HC jobs working under Reid.

Back