This article is dangerous & divisive to the black community!

@Tiger1 People in DC love them dudes. They been on some other shit for a year or two now though. They might as well write for Huffington Post now.

@Tiger1 People in DC love them dudes. They been on some other shit for a year or two now though. They might as well write for Huffington Post now.

Tell me about it...straight men have it hard these days. If we say we are gentleman people want to say we soft, if we are straight to the point we are considered aggressive, if we believe that there are roles in a relationship we are misogynist, if we do nothing we are lazy and not concerned about society, if we marry outside of our race we are sellouts, if we work hard in a white culture we are deemed too white.....

Also, let's not forget about the bullshit black women go through.

Tell me about it...straight men have it hard these days. If we say we are gentleman people want to say we soft, if we are straight to the point we are considered aggressive, if we believe that there are roles in a relationship we are misogynist, if we do nothing we are lazy and not concerned about society, if we marry outside of our race we are sellouts, if we work hard in a white culture we are deemed too white.....

Also, let's not forget about the bullshit black women go through.

You know your comment just validated the point of the piece, right? Especially the whole "straight men have it hard these days" statement. Straight men are the most privileged people in the world.

You know your comment just validated the point of the piece, right? Especially the whole "straight men have it hard these days" statement. Straight men are the most privileged people in the world.

Straight black men. Kendrick don't fall for the okie "homosexual agenda colluding with white society" doke.

Fuk them butt rumpers. Straight men are supposed to like puzzy. That's what nature intended for us to do. Have kids and be the head of the house hold. You don't see male lions playing butt patrol with one another. They control their pride!

I saw this coming years in the making. When women say you are sexually harassing them by holding doors at work. When you have women talking that sissy boy talk like "yass" and that other stuff you hear them saying.

So, you think that what the author of that article says is true. He is saying that sh*t about my son and my nephews. I can go anywhere and get people to prejudge my me and my family. It hurts to have another brother make some assumptions about the relationship between my mother and father or my grandfather and grandmother and say some of the same sh*t white people say about us all the damn time.

This sh*t sucks. It feels like no one is on our side. It's no feeling worse than doing everything right and still being treated like something bad. I got used to it from white folks, but to hear it from another brother. Damn.

This man is literally telling me that the relationship between my wife and I is some kind of failure on my part and that my firends who are black and married and raising sons and daughters are doing something wrong.

The fact that you see any validity to this suck Kendrick. You better than this man.

Hey Ken, why is his conclusion wrong?

Because straight men, regardless of race, don't have it tough. Never had it tough. Will never have it tough. We're privileged people. We have a lot of advantages simply because we have dicks. We're automatically placed in leadership positions (whether we're qualified or not). We often acquire a level of respect and reverence and power without having to earn it. And the examples he used to try to prove that it's hard because we're straight are really superficial. The complaints this article's thesis has received are rooted in threats to patriarchy that have empowered men. Being straight, and a man, is best possible position you can be in society. We all gotta realize that no matter the criticism.

I'm talking about what YOU said. Not what's in the article.

Kendrick I said nothing different. I get sick and tired of white folks berating me because I'm black but to hear a black man say it and you try to twist my words makes me wonder about you.

Because straight men, regardless of race, don't have it tough. Never had it tough. Will never have it tough. We're privileged people. We have a lot of advantages simply because we have dicks. We're automatically placed in leadership positions (whether we're qualified or not). We often acquire a level of respect and reverence and power without having to earn it. And the examples he used to try to prove that it's hard because we're straight are really superficial. The complaints this article's thesis has received are rooted in threats to patriarchy that have empowered men. Being straight, and a man, is best possible position you can be in society. We all gotta realize that no matter the criticism.

Dude racist white people want black men to be gay so that the number of black kids would decrease thus increasing their control.

Last edited:
I'm not falling for anything. Your conclusion is just ... wrong.

Apparently you have never been discriminated against publicly. I have. No matter what our qualifications are as black men who are straight we have to work 3 times as hard....if work starts 8 am we have to be there at 7;30...if it requires a masters then we need the +30. Get the hell out of here trying justify that we are privileged because we are straight. No black person is America is privileged because no matter how much money or prestige we have it only takes one mistake to fuck it up indefinitely. Then when we do make a come back from that situation we end up being uncle toms like Ray Lewis.

Back