This article is dangerous & divisive to the black community!

What folks have to realize, gay people modus operandi is to seek attention from others by TOTALLY going against nature and then coming up with some twisted way to justify their unnatural beliefs.

I wasn't NastyNUPE lol....I understand your point. Let's be honest every man has gone through that phase of life. If they have not they are either lying, currently cheating on their spouse, or gay.

That's not justification but fact. Yet, the issue is wisdom comes with maturity and you either change with the wisdom or continue being foolish.

Wisdom is learned through experience. Some people think young Black men (adolescent) should have instant wisdom, which is another reason why so many of our young Black men go astray. No one wants to talks about the many young Black females who encouraged young Black males to be that so-called NastyNUPE. I'm sure a few who were once a good time female are no longer encouraging such type behavior.

You doing the same thing white people do. You believe everybody believes these things just because the people who you deal with do this. I haven't met a woman that believes that a man that makes sorry decisions should lead a household. What type of people are yall surrounded with? There are so many women that step up and do what they have to for their household, no one is calling them a man just because they are doing what's necessary. That sounds like some TV stuff.

You know what though? I can see how I am being unfair in this. I am using the men and women in my family and my own relationship as a measuring stick of what's "normal". I found out from talking to people that the amount of normal and healthy relationships I have been privy to are more than most of my friends. I can admit that my view of these things might be skewed.

Note:
My own parents just celebrated their 35th anniversary. My grandparents were married 70+ years before my grandmother died. In my folks marriage my mother always made more than my father. Hell, she even made better money decisions because that's the field she worked in(IRS). He was more of a blue collar dude It worked for them. It was never seen as overreaching in my family if a woman made more than a man because the men in my family were mostly blue collar guys that couldn't make that much anyway. I seen my father fight and jack up a lot of dudes, but I never seen him raise a hand to her. When arguments got hot he would just dip. Abuse was never the norm as a tactic in the relationships I was around. The person I remember who would do stuff like that was an uncle(who also had 19 kids). Our family didn't go to bat for his behavior.

I agree with your ENTIRE post.

I am going based off of my peers and my family. My wife told me once, "all of your friends know or have a strong relationship with their fathers."

My mother is highly educated and my father went to college one year at Southern in Engineering before being drafted and never went back to college. Yet, when he retired from the military he took up welding at a Vo-Tech.

My father is retired Special Forces and I never in my life seen him raise a hand to my mom. Yet, let someone mess with the family. When things got heated he left for about an hour or two. My mom also made more than my father and made better fiscal decisions. My wife makes better fiscal decisions than I do which is why all the money from the wedding as gifts was placed in her back account. Yet, the buck in the household stops with me. If I tell our son to do something she does not say a word.

We also never disagree in public around our son. We have a united front no matter what. We take us a ride in the truck to the park and discuss it.

I think people get in to situations because of the choices they make then attempt to blame every part of society except themselves.

Wisdom is learned through experience. Some people think young Black men (adolescent) should have instant wisdom, which is another reason why so many of our young Black men go astray. No one wants to talks about the many young Black females who encouraged young Black males to be that so-called NastyNUPE. I'm sure a few who were once a good time female are no longer encouraging such type behavior.

Maturity is a better word. The reason is I have seen people make the same decision with same experience and still get the same negative outcome.

Concerning the instant wisdom and young black males you are exactly right.

1839593670-6ac8bd36bce69f84e06b5af81f05da74.jpg

But straight black men are the white people of black people and privileged tho...

Last edited:

I was never a member of the Democratic Party. Never a member of any party.

I’ve always stood on what I believed to be true and right. Which means I can’t follow the crowd. Have to walk to the beat of my own drummer.
It took me a while to open my eyes.

I was never a member of the Democratic Party. Never a member of any party.

I’ve always stood on what I believed to be true and right. Which means I can’t follow the crowd. Have to walk to the beat of my own drummer.

My wife and I are staunch independents.

My prayer is for women to stop trying to be Kings. Stop trying to sit on both thrones at the same damn time. If you don’t have a King, you rule. If you do, sit on your own throne.

Understandably, it goes without saying, the King must sit in and fully own his throne. Both have to own the responsibility of their positions while respecting and honoring each other.

That’s been my point all along.
You just proved everything I've been saying...

The very first statement you made in this thread was in reference to LBGT people being defended when literally NOBODY was doing that as part of this discussion. You swooped in as you normally do interjecting your bigotry on here.

It doesn't take a much to know that white fag liberals and black man hating feminists are behind the scenes pushing this progressive propaganda because they have declared war on the black man. That's why I said they are only 1% of the population yet we will spend 90% of our time trying to rationalize their bullshit. I'm a black man that love women (which is normal), I shouldn't be ashamed of that because some faggot feels threatened by that. As a black straight man I've seen more discrimination than these fairies can even dream of. Try applying for a job and being told your not the perfect fit and later learn they hired someone far less qualified than you but the only difference is that she has blonde hair, blue eyes and a boob job. How about join the army, fight two tours of duty in Iraq, get a Purple Heart then come home and buy a house in an area you want to raise a family in only to have the police called on you and your children with guns drawn because you somehow don't belong there when you take them to the park. Then try to explain to your 7 and 4 year old they did nothing wrong. The list goes on an on.
Furthermore your a bigot towards my bigtory so that makes you a bigot. I thought you PC people were so tolerant and loving. But as you normally do you when someone says something you don't like it's time to get all in your feelings and have a snowflake meltdown because someone dared to challenge your leftist white trailer trash agenda. Well guess what, your in the minority the vast majority real men don't want this effeminate crap pushed on them and their children. If you can't handle it get a fidget spinner, pet a puppy or whatever you need to do ease your fear or anxiety that I'm going to swoop in wherever I want to trash homos, femi-nasis and ungodly liberalism. Because I can assure you I will when I damn well please. #str8blackmenmatter

It doesn't take a much to know that white fag liberals and black man hating feminists are behind the scenes pushing this progressive propaganda because they have declared war on the black man. That's why I said they are only 1% of the population yet we will spend 90% of our time trying to rationalize their bullshit. I'm a black man that love women (which is normal), I shouldn't be ashamed of that because some faggot feels threatened by that. As a black straight man I've seen more discrimination than these fairies can even dream of. Try applying for a job and being told your not the perfect fit and later learn they hired someone far less qualified than you but the only difference is that she has blonde hair, blue eyes and a boob job. How about join the army, fight two tours of duty in Iraq, get a Purple Heart then come home and buy a house in an area you want to raise a family in only to have the police called on you and your children with guns drawn because you somehow don't belong there when you take them to the park. Then try to explain to your 7 and 4 year old they did nothing wrong. The list goes on an on.
Furthermore your a bigot towards my bigtory so that makes you a bigot. I thought you PC people were so tolerant and loving. But as you normally do you when someone says something you don't like it's time to get all in your feelings and have a snowflake meltdown because someone dared to challenge your leftist white trailer trash agenda. Well guess what, your in the minority the vast majority real men don't want this effeminate crap pushed on them and their children. If you can't handle it get a fidget spinner, pet a puppy or whatever you need to do ease your fear or anxiety that I'm going to swoop in wherever I want to trash homos, femi-nasis and ungodly liberalism. Because I can assure you I will when I damn well please. #str8blackmenmatter

This is more dangerous and divisive to the black community than anything written in the article we're discussing. It's toxic, bigoted patriarchal gibberish. And the people co-signing these ideals are equally as dangerous. You can't expect someone to spew the hatred you do and then be damn condescending about a desire of expressions of love and tolerance. That's like a Klan member or a Neo-Nazi making similar overtures after burning a cross in your yard or calling using a racial slur.

Good grief this is bad.

Back