This article is dangerous & divisive to the black community!

Instead of white supremacist/liberals doing the dirty work they will go and get a c**n sambo azz nikka to do the dirty work...

Now where have I seen this before...

BTW, You will never see a article like this about straight white men.

I'll be fair Ken,. What did I miss from what you wrote? Now you're just talking down to me because I don't agree with you.
ref

Dude, you accused me of saying that you and members of your family were going on tangents about the items I mentioned in a response to you. I wasn't referring to YOU or your family. I was pointing out what other people in THIS thread had said in response to the article.

Then you took exception to that the premise of the article was an attack on you personally when it wasn't (unless you or dudes in your family have behaved in a manner that should be subject of criticism).

That's why I said you don't read well. Got it? Good.

No. That's obedience to God's will.

I can read "man is the head of woman as God is the head of man" (paraphrase). I believe it and I can look throughout nature and see that it's true. It is the divine and natural order of things. Those trying to pervert that order are ... out of order. Period.

Leadership is not a privilege, but a responsibility. I think many of the problems in our world are because men are abdicating their responsibility. To care for their children, women, community, and world.

Which is quite different from privilege that results from systemic oppression based on race. There is no spiritual or moral justification for that and it's unjust on its face.

However, men and women were designed to be different. Have different roles. Only one can lead and God chose Man.

That's true whether you like it or not. Whether you accept it or not.

What did man do to earn that position bestowed upon him by God? That's a built-in advantage .. or privilege, if you will that a woman -- no matter how capable -- can overcome. Because she was born female.

That idea is in the very fabric of our society. Which leads to oppression and discrimination.

Ok since I have to break things down in Street terms for you people who justify homosexuality neither one of those lions dicks were hard and sticking out. Neither one of those lions penetrated a butt hole with nut dripping from his dick. Point out in the picture where you see a hard dick sticking out? Lol

Not that I think the lions are gay but...

Last edited:
Let's be real most men and women who support gong ho gay stuff are in the closest themselves. Just saying. Not all but if I was placing a bet in Las Vegas my odds would be very favorable.

This is too much....now we got Lion experts. LMAO!!!! Boy I tell ya HBCUSports never ceases to amaze me. Shit had me surfing the web trying to understand lions. LOL

Man, lions are my favorite animal.

I like lions.

And lionesses ....

My favorite mascot might be something different, but my favorite animal is lions.

angry-black-guy.jpg

Then you took exception to that the premise of the article was an attack on you personally when it wasn't (unless you or dudes in your family have behaved in a manner that should be subject of criticism).

That's why I said you don't read well. Got it? Good.

No. Why wouldn't I think of black men when the author wrote an article about black men? He makes no differentiation in any way. He places this on all black men. This sounds like when white people say stuff like "I wasn't talking about you or your family, I was talking about those other black people".

He wants you(the reader) to only consider the people that fit the stereotype as a control group but to use language that places the fault on you. He wants to be able to blame you personally for something that doesn't apply to you, then when you defend yourself(or people that it doesn't apply to) he(and you) uses that as supporting a false claim.

He literally says "privilege" as it relates to each other and not white power structures and then complains about things that only exist in white power structures as examples.

There's nothing proving what he said is correct beside how you feel about it. If it is, what?

No. Why wouldn't I think of black men when the author wrote an article about black men? He makes no differentiation in any way. He places this on all black men. This sounds like when white people say stuff like "I wasn't talking about you or your family, I was talking about those other black people".

He wants you(the reader) to only consider the people that fit the stereotype as a control group but to use language that places the fault on you. He wants to be able to blame you personally for something that doesn't apply to you, then when you defend yourself(or people that it doesn't apply to) he(and you) uses that as supporting a false claim.

He literally says "privilege" as it relates to each other and not white power structures and then complains about things that only exist in white power structures as examples.

There's nothing proving what he said is correct beside how you feel about it. If it is, what?

What he wrote isn't anything different than what's been expressed by black women daily.

So, yeah. We gotta own how our men treat black women. But folks don't want to listen.

What he wrote isn't anything different than what's been expressed by black women daily.

Is what's being expressed the truth? How come people get to make these expressions about me and my son and not have to prove them. How is this any different than "blacks are thugs and should pull themselves up by their bootstraps(because I'm white and I and so)".
Why is this dude's words about the men in my family and my community taken as law more so than the actions of those men? Why does all the good that all of us do daily get erased by his feelings?

So, yeah. We gotta own how our men treat black women. But folks don't want to listen.

Who is we? I'm serious when I ask this. Who are you referring to that is guilty of doing these things?

Screw that....I don't treat my wife like a fucking piece of property. So he can take that shit and stuff it up his ass. Nor do I treat my mother, God daughters, sisters, aunties, or female cousins that way.

See he generalized the entire straight black male culture without going and actually speaking to black men on their feeling about black women. I bet there is some woman some place reading his article and is saying "this ni$$a full of shit."

So the best way to do that is to create a false narrative that straight black males are the white people to black people..

Just throw all straight black males in a box and shyt on them...

Interesting!!!

SOME men have to own how THEY treat Black women. We're not monolithic and we are not all responsible for some errant men's behavior.

You certainly never have a problem with seeing police as a monolith though not all cops are trigger happy racists behold to white supremacy.

Screw that....I don't treat my wife like a fucking piece of property. So he can take that shit and stuff it up his ass. Nor do I treat my mother, God daughters, sisters, aunties, or female cousins that way.
And I'm sure not all white people believe they don't contribute to racism or benefit from white privilege either.

So the best way to do that is to create a false narrative that straight black males are the white people to black people..

Just throw all straight black males in a box and shyt on them...

Interesting!!!
Prove it false, data man

See he generalized the entire straight black male culture without going and actually speaking to black men on their feeling about black women. I bet there is some woman some place reading his article and is saying "this ni$$a full of shit."

Dude doesn't provide any data to try to back up his bullshyt...

Its just dangerous and devisive click bait...

Is what's being expressed the truth? How come people get to make these expressions about me and my son and not have to prove them. How is this any different than "blacks are thugs and should pull themselves up by their bootstraps(because I'm white and I and so)".
Why is this dude's words about the men in my family and my community taken as law more so than the actions of those men? Why does all the good that all of us do daily get erased by his feelings?

Who is we? I'm serious when I ask this. Who are you referring to that is guilty of doing these things?

This is like folks talking about Kap kneeling for the national anthem instead of the reasons he did it.

Here's data ...

According to Justice Bureau statistics, African-American women are victimized by domestic violence at rates about 35 percent higher than white women.

African-American women only make up about 13 percentof U.S. women, but comprise about half of female homicide victims — the majority of whom were killed by current or former boyfriends or husbands.

If we're going to recognize that violence in our communities is a collective issue that we have a responsibility to address, then we have to do the same for this issue as well instead of saying "it's not me," "I don't treat women that way" or passing it off as not being responsible for the actions of other men.

The idiot who wrote the bullshyt article did it for me...

If straight black men are near or at the bottom of nearly every metric determining quality of life then how are we the white people of black people

You do realize that there are hierarchies and oppression can exist even within marginalized groups, right? We live in a country that features those attributes. We aren't immune from being influenced by them.

Here's data ...

According to Justice Bureau statistics, African-American women are victimized by domestic violence at rates about 35 percent higher than white women.

African-American women only make up about 13 percentof U.S. women, but comprise about half of female homicide victims — the majority of whom were killed by current or former boyfriends or husbands.

If we're going to recognize that violence in our communities is a collective issue that we have a responsibility to address, then we have to do the same for this issue as well instead of saying "it's not me," "I don't treat women that way" or passing it off as not being responsible for the actions of other men.

And black men are incarcerated more and are a smaller percentage of the population..

So you want to go tit for tat over who is oppressed more in systematic racism/white supremacy...

The victim sometimes become the villain... Like black women abuse their children at higher rates...

Here's data ...

Link please?

And black men are incarcerated more and are a smaller percentage of the population..

So you want to go tit for tat over who is oppressed more in systematic racism/white supremacy...

The victim sometimes become the villain... Like black women abuse their children at higher rates...

You asked for data.

Back