This article is dangerous & divisive to the black community!

You asked for data.

How is this some type of proof of privilege and supremacy with each other? The number of men incarcerated for these type of crimes proves the opposite. We're the ones actually being incarcerated for these crimes.
This is the same as a white person saying "blacks have it easier in society because there are more of them on welfare percentage wise"

The sad part about this is that you and the author claimed that this whole point was about power within a system outside of white power structures and then used data from the DOJ and the NFL as examples of systems where black men supposedly have some kind of magical privilege in. You literally picked data from the cornerstone of white systematic oppression and said "Here's evidence of your privilege"

How is this some type of proof of privilege and supremacy with each other? The number of men incarcerated for these type of crimes proves the opposite. We're the ones actually being incarcerated for these crimes.
This is the same as a white person saying "blacks have it easier in society because there are more of them on welfare percentage wise"

The sad part about this is that you and the author claimed that this whole point was about power within a system outside of white power structures and then used data from the DOJ and the NFL as examples of systems where black men supposedly have some kind of magical privilege in. You literally picked data from the cornerstone of white systematic oppression and said "Here's evidence of your privilege"

But he ain't trying to hear you tho...

Like a lot of folk who co-sign this foolishness...

No it's not. We are directly addressing his reasons for writing the article. We are not ignoring his argument we're saying he is wrong.

Yes y'all are ignoring his argument. The whole point of the article was for men to examine how they have treated women. And all this time y'all been deflecting from that on some "not all men" trope.

Everybody has some type of privilege...it is on you to verbalize what it is. In a patriarchal society, men reign supreme regardless of race. I don't see the problem with admitting that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-21-21-10-03.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-21-21-10-03.png
    137.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_2017-09-21-21-09-42.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-21-21-09-42.png
    151.8 KB · Views: 11
The LGBTXyzlopp are a minority beyond minorities. They are 1% of the population but negros in urban areas will spend 90% percent of their life defending and justifying these mentally challenged people. While blacks get discriminated in employment and other opportunities cause by these same good white folks that wants you be an effeminate sympathizing man hating feminist. We want to practice this twisted lifestyle to be accepted by them. liberal whites put crap like this out to target black people for their social experiments. Because let's face it. It really don't take much to divide us we are the only group of people that are gullible enough to go along with a lifestyle that is at the bottom of the toilet bowl. Whites put the LGBT agenda in sports, fashion, and everything urban and hip hop because we still have that Tuskegee mindset that's these white folks are here to take care of us but they are poisoning us and we are suffering peacefully like getting Novacaine during dental surgery your numb to your situation and they are gutting you like a pig.

Provide the data...within the black community...just look around....

How many black women are automatically assu
You think that this is true about your son(s), nephews, and men in your family? You believe they were born with some kind of automatic privilege as it relates to black on black interactions? You think that you have some kind of lack of privilege as it relates to any relationship that you had with a black man?
Yes...there is the inherent belief among both black sexes that men should lead, be the head of household whether they make good decisions or not. When women step up...they want to be men is said...naw, we just want to live good lives with the least amount of BS esp from our men.

CT that's why I noted my original post....articles like these do nothing to enhance the overall black race. All it does is create more separation.
Yeah Founder...so does White women are winning and all those other topics that got posted in here...this one article won't break the camels back...it's one of a myriad of opinions.

Instead of white supremacist/liberals doing the dirty work they will go and get a c**n sambo azz nikka to do the dirty work...

Now where have I seen this before...

BTW, You will never see a article like this about straight white men.
There are tons of articles written daily, statements made daily that are quite divisive in our community: Kind of like the black guy that writes why he won't date black women...that's pretty divisive also

Honestly, I see this article are a door to more discussion which is NEEDED. Ask your woman/women if they think black men take them seriously and to the level they want y'all to and get back to me.

Screw that....I don't treat my wife like a fucking piece of property. So he can take that shit and stuff it up his ass. Nor do I treat my mother, God daughters, sisters, aunties, or female cousins that way.

See he generalized the entire straight black male culture without going and actually speaking to black men on their feeling about black women. I bet there is some woman some place reading his article and is saying "this ni$$a full of shit."
Founder....you are reformed...when you were Nasty nupe/dirty Nupe...some Nupe...you had your day, bruh....

Communities turned upside down!!!

Crap like this are quickly becoming role models for Black boys. I can't see how it is the fault of STRAIGHT Black men.

madea.jpg
Big-Freedia.jpg

It wasn't straight Black men who attacked the legacy of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing, it was a homosexual (Marc-Lamont Hill) who attacked her a week after her death. IMO, Black homosexuals are the true attack dogs for White Supremacy disguising themselves as leaders of some Black Power Movement. But in reality, they are only concerned with spreading their homosexual agenda in Black communities. Tyler Perry has exploited this concept many times by making movies that attack so-called no good Black men. If they can do this to a woman who has fought against White Supremacy for most of her life, they will soon be attacking the legacies of individuals like Dr. Martin Luther King, Harriet Tubman, Malcolm X, etc.

Last edited:
Most white female homicide victims are also killed by their husbands or boyfriends. Heck, most PEOPLE who are killed are usually killed by someone they know.

Also, that does not prove that Black women are victimized at a higher rate than white women. All that shows is Black men are more likely to be arrested for it. There is no one behind closed doors counting women that are victims of domestic violence. And we all know why white men are arrested at a lower rate and it's not because they are less violent.

That "data" is not an indictment against Black men. It's propaganda. Fuel for racists and self-hating Black folks.

Most victims period are killed by a significant other or someone they know. Forget about the gruesome murder, I'm sure she's going to say he was abusing her.

Texas woman murdered boyfriend, dismembered him with machete, police say
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/1...-dismembered-him-with-machete-police-say.html

1505844523543.jpg

Yes y'all are ignoring his argument. The whole point of the article was for men to examine how they have treated women. And all this time y'all been deflecting from that on some "not all men" trope.

That being the case he insulted the fuck out of me. The bitch ass writer does not know every many but somehow placed each and every black
It wasn't straight Black men who attacked the legacy of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing, it was a homosexual (Marc-Lamont Hill) who attacked her a week after her death. IMO, Black homosexuals are the true attack dogs for White Supremacy disguising themselves as leaders of some Black Power Movement. But in reality, they are only concerned with spreading their homosexual agenda in Black communities. Tyler Perry hasn't exploited this concept many times by making movies that attack so-called no good Black men. If they can do this to a woman who has fought against White Supremacy most of her life, they will soon be attacking the legacies of individuals like Dr. Martin Luther King, Harriet Tubman, Malcolm X, etc.

This is the reason I stopped watching or viewing Tyler Perry movies. He always had the story focused on a man who was no good. Yet, he never portrayed the no good man himself.

Founder....you are reformed...when you were Nasty nupe/dirty Nupe...some Nupe...you had your day, bruh....

I wasn't NastyNUPE lol....I understand your point. Let's be honest every man has gone through that phase of life. If they have not they are either lying, currently cheating on their spouse, or gay.

That's not justification but fact. Yet, the issue is wisdom comes with maturity and you either change with the wisdom or continue being foolish.

Most victims period are killed by a significant other or someone they know. Forget about the gruesome murder, I'm sure she's going to say he was abusing her.

Texas woman murdered boyfriend, dismembered him with machete, police say
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/1...-dismembered-him-with-machete-police-say.html

1505844523543.jpg

Don't you know by pulling up that article to deflect is just like a white person saying "what about black-on-black crime?" after a cop unjustly kills a black person.

Ok since I have to break things down in Street terms for you people who justify homosexuality neither one of those lions dicks were hard and sticking out. Neither one of those lions penetrated a butt hole with nut dripping from his dick. Point out in the picture where you see a hard dick sticking out? Lol
Right.

They mount each other as a show of dominance. To establish a pecking order.

Dogs do the same.

I've yet to see evidence of intercourse.

They know this but homo supporting deviants will use anything to justify their garbage.

Yes...there is the inherent belief among both black sexes that men should lead, be the head of household whether they make good decisions or not. When women step up...they want to be men is said...naw, we just want to live good lives with the least amount of BS esp from our men.

You doing the same thing white people do. You believe everybody believes these things just because the people who you deal with do this. I haven't met a woman that believes that a man that makes sorry decisions should lead a household. What type of people are yall surrounded with? There are so many women that step up and do what they have to for their household, no one is calling them a man just because they are doing what's necessary. That sounds like some TV stuff.

You know what though? I can see how I am being unfair in this. I am using the men and women in my family and my own relationship as a measuring stick of what's "normal". I found out from talking to people that the amount of normal and healthy relationships I have been privy to are more than most of my friends. I can admit that my view of these things might be skewed.

Note:
My own parents just celebrated their 35th anniversary. My grandparents were married 70+ years before my grandmother died. In my folks marriage my mother always made more than my father. Hell, she even made better money decisions because that's the field she worked in(IRS). He was more of a blue collar dude It worked for them. It was never seen as overreaching in my family if a woman made more than a man because the men in my family were mostly blue collar guys that couldn't make that much anyway. I seen my father fight and jack up a lot of dudes, but I never seen him raise a hand to her. When arguments got hot he would just dip. Abuse was never the norm as a tactic in the relationships I was around. The person I remember who would do stuff like that was an uncle(who also had 19 kids). Our family didn't go to bat for his behavior.

They know this but homo supporting deviants will use anything to justify their garbage.

The article didn't even mention homosexuals.

Nobody was even talking about them ... except the usual homophobes on here.

Matter of fact, that -- how we treat homosexuals, and our constant erasure of them -- should have been in the article, too.

You doing the same thing white people do. You believe everybody believes these things just because the people who you deal with do this. I haven't met a woman that believes that a man that makes sorry decisions should lead a household. What type of people are yall surrounded with? There are so many women that step up and do what they have to for their household, no one is calling them a man just because they are doing what's necessary. That sounds like some TV stuff.

You know what though? I can see how I am being unfair in this. I am using the men and women in my family and my own relationship as a measuring stick of what's "normal". I found out from talking to people that the amount of normal and healthy relationships I have been privy to are more than most of my friends. I can admit that my view of these things might be skewed.

Note:
My own parents just celebrated their 35th anniversary. My grandparents were married 70+ years before my grandmother died. In my folks marriage my mother always made more than my father. Hell, she even made better money decisions because that's the field she worked in(IRS). He was more of a blue collar dude It worked for them. It was never seen as overreaching in my family if a woman made more than a man because the men in my family were mostly blue collar guys that couldn't make that much anyway. I seen my father fight and jack up a lot of dudes, but I never seen him raise a hand to her. When arguments got hot he would just dip. Abuse was never the norm as a tactic in the relationships I was around. The person I remember who would do stuff like that was an uncle(who also had 19 kids). Our family didn't go to bat for his behavior.

Normal has a wide spectrum....our upbringings were similar: parents 45 years before her death; grands 65 before her death...but I saw first hand how many women/men felt men should lead whether great at making decisions or not...esp in light of most women around me making more than their spouses, me included. The female voice was and has always been given less weight despite bringing in more money. You likely didn't see/experience because you are on the other side of the gender fence.

Last edited:
The article didn't even mention homosexuals.

Nobody was even talking about them ... except the usual homophobes on here.

Matter of fact, that -- how we treat homosexuals, and our constant erasure of them -- should have been in the article, too.

Again homophobia is a bullishit made up word to intimidate people that don't agree with this chosen demented behavior. If you read my statement I didn't reference homos just you sympathizers to thier agenda.

Don't you know by pulling up that article to deflect is just like a white person saying "what about black-on-black crime?" after a cop unjustly kills a black person.

What I did is to say it is not a male, female, Black, or White thing. It's a human thing that cause humans to kill others.

Again homophobia is a bullishit made up word to intimidate people that don't agree with this chosen demented behavior. If you read my statement I didn't reference homos just you sympathizers to thier agenda.

The very first statement you made in this thread was in reference to LBGT people being defended when literally NOBODY was doing that as part of this discussion. You swooped in as you normally do interjecting your bigotry on here.

Back