What school has the most arrogant band members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I hear you on that. Hope to see you then....

CriTAUcal said:
God willing, we'll be there! :tup: We'll probably sit in the horseshoe, since we'll have the little one with us. Don't need neither the BOOM or the Jukebox causing my baby to go deaf! :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Warndalyn said:
Ya damn right, it's SOUTHERN...we are the most arrogant SOB's in the business and guess what, we DGAF what you think about us. We haven't gotten where we are, by being <font size=1>small</font>time.

Next time you're blessed enough to be in our presence, sit back, relax and learn something from the best. We're often imitated, but never duplicated...we are SU, you'd better ask somebody.

I definitely agree that you've got to have a certain amount of arrogance in order to be able to do your best..That's what makes a grest program a great program...

That being said, that "swagger" comes with a price...You can't half-arse it out there and expect your legacy to do the talking for you...You've gotta earn that right every time you suit up and pick up your axe to perform....

That's why i find it interesting that some of the same folks that carry that arrogance (I mention only some; there are others that I've talked to that see things a litle different) start to clam up a bit when it comes to going head-to-head in measured competition...

We've had some pretty heated debates about it over on the 5th....What do some of you guys think???

Go get a tape from any one of the years I marched at SU and look the other bands we went up against..... I have a right to be arrogant, it would be a shame if I wasn't...

Warndalyn said:
Ya damn right, it's SOUTHERN...we are the most arrogant SOB's in the business and guess what, we DGAF what you think about us. We haven't gotten where we are, by being <font size=1>small</font>time.

Next time you're blessed enough to be in our presence, sit back, relax and learn something from the best. We're often imitated, but never duplicated...we are SU, you'd better ask somebody.
:tup:

CriTAUcal said:
Nah, ya'll SU folks really are arrogant. :lol:

Arrogant, confident... Configant, arrodent..... Either way yall say it, WE ARE BETTER THAN YALL!!!

Haters gon' hate(yall), and shiners gon' shine(us).... We are arrogant because we have reason to be, and yall aren't arrogant, BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE!!!

mustardmanSU_04 said:
Arrogant, confident... Configant, arrodent..... Either way yall say it, WE ARE BETTER THAN YALL!!!

Haters gon' hate(yall), and shiners gon' shine(us).... We are arrogant because we have reason to be, and yall aren't arrogant, BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE!!!

STHU, crab! Should'n't you be in class or a practice room?

Have a nice day!

Warndalyn said:

DING! The Correct Answer!

CriTAUcal said:
STHU, crab! Should'n't you be in class or a practice room?

Have a nice day!

Real snappy comeback OLD LADY!!! Its women like you that make us glad we are 95% male! Which, in fact, is probably the reason we are so cocky and arrogant. 150 pure-dee men ARE gonna make one heck of a band, and one heck of an ego...

We are like the military... We are trained to search and DESTROY, and that's EXACTLY what we do every Saturday during the season....

But, once again... We are a lil arrogant..... But mostly, we just tell good war stories... How many times has Alcorn beasted on Jack State? Never, I hope, but even if they did I know yall would never admit defeat from your rival... And at the "S," everyone is our rival.... We don't discriminate: we hate ALL bands equally. THAT'S why we are so effective. THAT'S why we are so dayum good, and THAT'S why we are the MOST ARROGANT GROUP OF N****S YOU WILL EVER, EVER COME ACROSS!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
mustardmanSU_04 said:
Real snappy comeback OLD LADY!!! Its women like you that make us glad we are 95% male! Which, in fact, is probably the reason we are so cocky and arrogant. 150 pure-dee men ARE gonna make one heck of a band, and one heck of an ego...

We are like the military... We are trained to search and DESTROY, and that's EXACTLY what we do every Saturday during the season....

But, once again... We are a lil arrogant..... But mostly, we just tell good war stories... How many times has Alcorn beasted on Jack State? Never, I hope, but even if they did I know yall would never admit defeat from your rival... And at the "S," everyone is our rival.... We don't discriminate: we hate ALL bands equally. THAT'S why we are so effective. THAT'S why we are so dayum good, and THAT'S why we are the MOST ARROGANT GROUP OF N****S YOU WILL EVER, EVER COME ACROSS!!!

Negro, calm your arse down. It ain't that serious. :lmao:

You just proving the point of this thread and confirming what has been said!

mustardmanSU_04 said:

:shame:

Hmm.. Thats too bad.

I still dont see this arrogrance thing yall speak of.:goodbad:

*sidenote*

Super Idiot aka Chris aka znspr03

wuz up folk!

Let's see

Kobe, Shaq, TO, Randy Moss to name a few are all arrogant.....

I know a slew of them bench warmers that aren't arrogant.... does that help explain?

SUtrp96 said:
I would sigh too if my school had to put up with Bell and now have to deal with a cat by the last name of Comedy...
COMEDY FOOTBALL

If that's why you think I'm sighing.....carry on.

PsychoJag,

Tell my Soror I said :wavey: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back