What school has the most arrogant band members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBiggDogg

a wise man
IMO southern does. they dont know when to shut up, they always keep on yappin about somethin or another and they know when to start somethin. they also think they know it all, if you know so much why dont you use your knowledge to educate people instead of put people down all the time...i wonder how many arguments im finna start:redhot: , but like i said this is MY opinon! holla

Re: What school the most arrogant band members?

i gotta say it's a tie between SU and J-state. let them tell it, they never took an ***** whippin ever in life. lol

Ya'll GET UP OFF, DaBiggDogg!!!!!! :mad: He speaking the truth!!! :lol:

Ya'll SU folks are the most arrogant, noise-talking, can't-tell-you-NAYTHING, don't-think-my-shat-stank, we-play-loud-and-nasty, and we-'gon-do-the-same-drill-from-1950 folks in this conference!

Now get ready for your BEAT DOWN in October in Memorial Stadium!

:lmao:

dat_otha_tuba said:
i gotta say it's a tie between SU and J-state. let them tell it, they never took an ***** whippin ever in life. lol

What school you from? Valley?

Must be a fresh zippee on here crying b/c he couldnt make the cut in the Juke!

yeah like blade said battered women send help!

dat_otha_tuba said:

must go to Valley.... That's the problem with the lesser-schools... Maybe if you WERE a little more arrogant you'd get something accomplished.

*shrug*

If you can back it up it aint arrogance.

dat_otha_tuba said:
For me --- never got an **** whippin..75-78..and thats call CONFIDENCE.:tup:

Thanks!!! On behalf of every Juke, near and far, 1 rip thru 4 rips, Thanks!

Also, in the words of the "Noise Talka"....

"it ain't bragging if you can back it up".......And Down...

Crit, are you gonna be in Jackson in October?

DaBiggDogg said:
IMO southern does. they dont know when to shut up, they always keep on yappin about somethin or another and they know when to start somethin. they also think they know it all, if you know so much why dont you use your knowledge to educate people instead of put people down all the time...i wonder how many arguments im finna start:redhot: , but like i said this is MY opinon! holla

CriTAUcal said:
Ya'll SU folks are the most arrogant, noise-talking, can't-tell-you-NAYTHING, don't-think-my-shat-stank, we-play-loud-and-nasty, and we-'gon-do-the-same-drill-from-1950 folks in this conference!

You must havent heard about southern this year.............God be with you in october Sister......i hope yall got a army with you......and oud and nasty? well ya'll boomers stop changing your style and rewriting your songs to sound like us then......you dont have the instrumentation for it.tell yall members to stop trying to play like us.......how about that?:shh:

CriTAUcal said:
Ya'll GET UP OFF, DaBiggDogg!!!!!! :mad: He speaking the truth!!! :lol:

:flamethro :flamethro :flamethro

Uh-oh!!! CRIT's coming out swinging. The Jags may be hunted by the bigger cat this time.

NOISE TALKA said:
must go to Valley.... That's the problem with the lesser-schools... Maybe if you WERE a little more arrogant you'd get something accomplished.

*shrug*

If you can back it up it aint arrogance.

Its rare that this happens......but you right NT.....these bargain basement band programs dont understand how SOUTHERN,FAMU,JSTATE, and i hate to say it but GSU have a certain swagger........its because we been the best for so long we can have 3 bad years and still be considered better than you wannabees out here......yall need to step ya game up and stop hatin us because were better than you. Stop hating, and GET LIKE US!(before):argue: (after):slap:

ZNSpr03 said:
You must havent heard about southern this year.............God be with you in october Sister......i hope yall got a army with you......and oud and nasty? well ya'll boomers stop changing your style and rewriting your songs to sound like us then......you dont have the instrumentation for it.tell yall members to stop trying to play like us.......how about that?:shh:

i see yall southern people all hopped up on numbers..u po thangs, and outta all them people yall got i bet the only thing u can clearly hear on every song is baritones...Now when have we changed our stlye or re-arranged our songs to sound like yall? do u know what u talkin bout? and as far as instrumentation, it'll never be the same thats why yall cant play slow songs or better yet play below the dynamic level of ff, you know im not lyin. But what we talkin bout is right here is:topic:

Big Thunder said:
Crit, are you gonna be in Jackson in October?

God willing, we'll be there! :tup: We'll probably sit in the horseshoe, since we'll have the little one with us. Don't need neither the BOOM or the Jukebox causing my baby to go deaf! :lol:

DaBiggDogg said:
i see yall southern people all hopped up on numbers..u po thangs, and outta all them people yall got i bet the only thing u can clearly hear on every song is baritones...Now when have we changed our stlye or re-arranged our songs to sound like yall? do u know what u talkin bout? and as far as instrumentation, it'll never be the same thats why yall cant play slow songs or better yet play below the dynamic level of ff, you know im not lyin. But what we talkin bout is right here is:topic:

HUH????:confused:

YEAH YOU STUPID!!!!!

"It is better to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubts"

Ya damn right, it's SOUTHERN...we are the most arrogant SOB's in the business and guess what, we DGAF what you think about us. We haven't gotten where we are, by being <font size=1>small</font>time.

Next time you're blessed enough to be in our presence, sit back, relax and learn something from the best. We're often imitated, but never duplicated...we are SU, you'd better ask somebody.

Warndalyn, I am liking you more and more each day.....:nod:

Warndalyn said:
Ya damn right, it's SOUTHERN...we are the most arrogant SOB's in the business and guess what, we DGAF what you think about us. We haven't gotten where we are, by being <font size=1>small</font>time.

Next time you're blessed enough to be in our presence, sit back, relax and learn something from the best. We're often imitated, but never duplicated...we are SU, you'd better ask somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back