Will Smith smacks Chris Rock at the Oscars !?#$@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Remember your words if you ever become victimized. I've witnessed a lot people toss up hollow deflections until their number came up.
He's been victimized his whole dayum life. He came into this world a victim and will leave one. The dayum man said he was sorry, Chris Rock said he didn't want to press charges and he apologized as well. We always want two pounds of flash from our people but will not even take an ounce from the #1 killer, rapist, and robber on the face of the planet earth. In the words of KRS one," now ask yourself, why is that?"

Get these people who have been turned inside out and upside down some mental help. Yes a few of us have made it through the cracks, with many of those getting crazier going through the cracks.

He's been victimized his whole dayum life. He came into this world a victim and will leave one. The dayum man said he was sorry, Chris Rock said he didn't want to press charges and he apologized as well. We always want two pounds of flash from our people but will not even take an ounce from the #1 killer, rapist, and robber on the face of the planet earth. In the words of KRS one," now ask yourself, why is that?"

Get these people who have been turned inside out and upside down some mental help. Yes a few of us have made it through the cracks, with many of those getting crazier going through the cracks.
I'm not exactly sure what you're so stoked about, but if it's because you're okay with a black man being assaulted by another black man just as long as the perpetrator apologizes then okay. It's also okay to realize everyone doesn't have to share your opinion.

My feelings on the incident were stated earlier. No man in their right mind, let alone a Black man, is going to walk up on a stage on worldwide television and slap another man. No man in their right mind, let alone a Black man, is going to let another man walk up on stage on worldwide television, slap them in their face, and then let them leisurely stroll back to their seat. Mental health is needed not prison bars.

He can get mental help in jail. Brothers in there also will ensure he learns to keep his hands to himself as well, and he should be okay with that if they apologize for it according to some.

He can get mental help in jail. Brothers in there also will ensure he learns to keep his hands to himself as well, and he should be okay with that if they apologize for it according to some.
For clarification purposes:

1. You want this man who has never, in 53 years of his existence on the planet earth, been involved in the criminal justice system to go to jail for an open handed slap to another man of similar age even when the man who was the recipient of the slap refused to press charges?

2. You want him to go to jail to be assaulted to teach him a lesson?

3. You think this criminal justice system is going to get mental help for him when it has no track record of doing so?

Will Smith acted like a man when he walked on stage and slapped Chris Rock but broke down and cried liked a lil bitch when he accepted the Oscar. Will Smith's behavior reminds me of Florida Evans after James Evans funeral. Florida was strong after the funeral, but later, she threw down that bowl and broke down. DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! lol

florida-evans-damn.gif

Exactly!! What more can we ask??

A stop to nonsense to stuff like this..

https://shadowandact.com/sheryl-und...slapped-on-stage-because-of-will-smith?item=1

The fallout from Will Smith slapping Chris Rock continues as more comedians, now including Sheryl Underwood, give their opinions about the incident.

The Jasmine Brand reports that Underwood, who is one of the longest-serving co-hosts of CBS' The Talk, said on the show how she is afraid to do stand-up comedy because of a fear of being slapped by someone in the audience.

. “I’m gonna say this as a comic. I’m afraid now to get on a stage ’cause on my third show where everybody been drinking, if you don’t like my joke, do you now believe that you can get up and slap me?”

Now folks want to be scared.

A stop to nonsense to stuff like this..
Well, good luck with that.

But anyway, before this thread gets closed, this incident does not seem to be hurting Will Smith's brand. I was just on xfinity/Comcast on demand looking for a movie to watch, and Will Smith's movies are all over the place.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
If you pledged a frat, marched in the band, you are a mason or any kind of organization you are a fucking hypocrite and should be in jail with Will Smith because guess what you willingly participated in criminal mischief. Keep throwing them stones though. Oh yeah sports count also. We all know the ritual of passage. Oh yeah if you are or were any type of law enforcement and you saw wrong that means you guilty too if you didn't report it. Since we cancel culture is at it let's get everyone. No forgiveness.

Last edited:
All black Americans got mental health issues. The problem is many of us get educated and jobs then act like we don't have those issues. What happened at that show was two abused dudes who collided in front of America.

If that's what you saw, then okay. I saw a black man being victimized by an unwarranted assault. Everyone has an opinion, that is well understood by me.

Since our arrival on these shores there has been a cultural ethos in America that says it's okay to assault black men, trash them and do it publicly with humiliation being the main objective. I have never assimilated to that view, and never will. Brother, if someone puts their hands on you in an unwarranted assault, I certainly hope you defend yourself and make them pay a price. I don't care if they're white, black, rich, poor or well known.

My only exception would be in the case of a simple assault, if that person is truly mentally ill, and I'm made aware of those circumstances beforehand or shortly afterwards.

Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.
Malcolm X

If it were me, I would have gone over and gave my wife a hug and kissed her bald head. That's what his wife needed if she was indeed hurt. That would have turned the tables and we would be talking about what Chris did. Let's face it what Will Smith did would usually get him shot, even at the celebrity level.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back