Will Smith smacks Chris Rock at the Oscars !?#$@

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences on Wednesday began “disciplinary proceedings” against Will Smith for his behavior at the Oscars, and revealed that Smith was asked to leave the show but refused to do so after slapping Chris Rock onstage during the ceremony.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences on Wednesday began “disciplinary proceedings” against Will Smith for his behavior at the Oscars, and revealed that Smith was asked to leave the show but refused to do so after slapping Chris Rock onstage during the ceremony.

After this... he's lucky he didn't end up in a box. Whew...not even my woman and I'm shook. Then you got Pete Davidson calling up Kayne talking bout I'm in Kim's bed. Man.... keep playing.

What else has that boy been doing since that???

Aside from dealing with raising his nieces and fighting his own illness. He just announced he was retiring from music. Other than that song charting #15 on billboard. He has done nothing.

What was Will going to do? After he insult that BET host-they stopped talking about him. Even with that song more doors did NOT open for him. Like that would if a white artist did that.

Celebrities and their damn drama. Whatever. Enough already.
Well when the PUBLIC stops rewarding it with support-we will keep getting it.

From R Kelly to Chris Brown how much support have they gotten while showing their azzes?
TI is a felon that can get movie roles in Marvel movies while Jeremy Suarez has to work construction because he can't get work.
Michael B Jordan gets called all sorts of coons by black women while a LINE of rappers call them every name in the book.

Fake woke and feminists are using this slap to paint EVERY black man as violent and this is why you need a gun without a permit. That is who we need to getting on. Will's slap is a minor issue compare to the black male bashing from black fake woke folks looking for hits.

She don't even love him. The man that she loved has been dead since 1996. Conservative white men are even taking shots at him.

Well when the PUBLIC stops rewarding it with support-we will keep getting it.

From R Kelly to Chris Brown how much support have they gotten while showing their azzes?
TI is a felon that can get movie roles in Marvel movies while Jeremy Suarez has to work construction because he can't get work.
Michael B Jordan gets called all sorts of coons by black women while a LINE of rappers call them every name in the book.

Fake woke and feminists are using this slap to paint EVERY black man as violent and this is why you need a gun without a permit. That is who we need to getting on. Will's slap is a minor issue compare to the black male bashing from black fake woke folks looking for hits.
Jimmy Fallon Please GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I disagree. Most Black women online are framing this as Will defending his "Black queen" and lying to themselves about the Smiths being in a model relationship when in actuality the whole family is dysfunctional. Chris's joke became an attack on all Black women according to them

I disagree. Most Black women online are framing this as Will defending his "Black queen" and lying to themselves about the Smiths being in a model relationship when in actuality the whole family is dysfunctional. Chris's joke became an attack on all Black women according to them
This is true.

What I can't believe is folks acting like this is really causing problems in their lives. 😂 I mean seriously I've heard about folks cussing each other out about to fight about this. We got three rich people with no worries about how they gonna eat or pay their bills or their kids future and working ninjas fighting over this. I tell y'all what y'all come pay this 385 light bill for me and I'll give a dam then.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm just so confused with black people. Black people are saying Will Smith is making us look like thugs and street folks. Well I maybe wrong but what about the folks taring up Walmart in Panama City Beach, or the broads twerking on tables in restaurants. It couldn't be the dope boys on the corner we don't snitch on neither huh? This old man told me one time when I was little that a educated ninja, street ninja and a uppity ninja is all the same ninja looking through the same lenses. Will Smith was wrong. No way around it, but it seems like black people are caught up on this more than the white folks. All these people keep talking about him and his wife open relationships I guarantee you got them same problems or more. You can lie to me but not yourself.

What I can't believe is folks acting like this is really causing problems in their lives. 😂 I mean seriously I've heard about folks cussing each other out about to fight about this. We got three rich people with no worries about how they gonna eat or pay their bills or their kids future and working ninjas fighting over this. I tell y'all what y'all come pay this 385 light bill for me and I'll give a dam then.
Bruh. Dead serious. I got two friends who not speaking to each other over this. I might come on here and talk some shit with yall but damn if I have real life arguments over this shit.

One thing I appreciate about TSPN is we can all talk cash money shit and then move on to the very next topic.

Bruh. Dead serious. I got two friends who not speaking to each other over this. I might come on here and talk some shit with yall but damn if I have real life arguments over this shit.

One thing I appreciate about TSPN is we can all talk cash money shit and then move on to the very next topic.
That's one of the reasons I still post here. The folks still left around here just talk trash and keep it moving. Life is to short to mad with problems.

Nothing is gonna top “meet me in Temecula.” That’s a low we still trying to recover from.

I'm just so confused with black people. Black people are saying Will Smith is making us look like thugs and street folks. Well I maybe wrong but what about the folks taring up Walmart in Panama City Beach, or the broads twerking on tables in restaurants. It couldn't be the dope boys on the corner we don't snitch on neither huh? This old man told me one time when I was little that a educated ninja, street ninja and a uppity ninja is all the same ninja looking through the same lenses. Will Smith was wrong. No way around it, but it seems like black people are caught up on this more than the white folks. All these people keep talking about him and his wife open relationships I guarantee you got them same problems or more. You can lie to me but not yourself.
Far too many of the middle and upper class worried about what Mr. Charlie thinks. n***as ain't thinking about nothing.
Black or White, "actions have consequences."
If this had been 2 white guys they would have put all kind of spin on.

So many people have been saying things about this incident. If a white guy had done this the first thing out of people's mouths would have been " he needs help", " why would he do such a thing", that's outside of his character". All kind of help would be offered to a natural born killer, the NUMBER 1 killers in the history of the world. Yet this Black man has one slip up in 53 years on this planet and he gets taken to the wood shed when every black person should know the difference in meaning between an open hand slap and a punch.

I heard one beta male say, on their show, that if he'd been Chis Rock he would have waited until Will Smith turned around and jumped on his back! 😥

We throw away and attack our people far too much, yet we allow the skunk of the planet earth to continue to fonk it up and pretend like we smelling roses when it comes to him.

I believe Will Smith should be charged by a state’s attorney, since Chris Rock will not file charges. Just like all other crime in this country, the fact that we are so lenient with crime is why people feel so emboldened to acting violent.

Removing his membership is the easy way out. If he had been arrested in handcuffs in front of the world and had charges pressed against him, he would have really learned his lesson and paid for what he did. He couldn’t even comprehend he had committed battery in front of millions of witnesses. He went on the accept his award and then partied like a clown afterwards. It’s only now after the world is shocked and appalled at what he did, that he’s coming to terms with the crime he committed. And announcing he’s resigning his membership is a slap on the wrist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back