Will Smith smacks Chris Rock at the Oscars !?#$@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Everything is not fair game. I don't care who the comedian is. Some things should not be joked about.
I agree. I don't know what Chris and Will's friendship was like. I would think at some point a comedian with Chris Rock's experience would know how far to take it. On the other hand, I can understand Will's pain. I would have had my moment with Chris behind the stage but I guess at that point, he could care less about being on live TV. #shrug

Meanwhile, I don't know about y'all but my FB feed is off the chain with memes and what not. The memes are funny but at the same time, I hate it that now, in spite of the accomplishments of both, this friction is all we are going to see in social media for a good bit. I mean, we already know, this is one of those events peeps will talk about forever. #sheesh

...and then he wins the Oscar Award for best Actor, wow.

Anyhow, this--->

Smith shared that prior to his win, fellow nominee Denzel Washington shared some wisdom with him: “At your highest moment be careful, that’s when the devil comes for you.

Last edited:
In my opinion, they both were wrong. Will was laughing at the joke until he saw Jada didn't like it. I bet Will would not have ran up on Corey Holcomb, Earthquake or Bernie Mac.
This is the part that bothers me, that no one is talking about. Will is laughing like the rest of audience, but when that camera showed Jada's face and she wasn't laughing; that's when Will reacted.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
In my opinion, they both were wrong. Will was laughing at the joke until he saw Jada didn't like it. I bet Will would not have ran up on Corey Holcomb, Earthquake or Bernie Mac.

Or a white comedian. Will would've been in his seat skinning and grinning like always. Jada seemed miserable all night...even when Regina Hall joked about Will. You gotta have tougher skin. It comes with the territory. I'm sick of both of those attention whores and their kids.

I commend Chris Rock for keeping his composer.

Staged or not, I believe, Will felt he had to do, what he had to do. Maybe, people would have been okay with Will sitting there while Chris Rock disrespected his wife? Will wasn't playing the dozens last night! news-n-coffee.gif

Last edited:
Or a white comedian. Will would've been in his seat skinning and grinning like always. Jada seemed miserable all night...even when Regina Hall joked about Will. You gotta have tougher skin. It comes with the territory. I'm sick of both of those attention whores and their kids.

I commend Chris Rock for keeping his composer.
I looked at a still shot of the situation and it looked like Chris was about to swing on Will.

I think it will be the opposite.....more comedians "who don't care" will talk about Will and dare him to do it to them. I am sitting back waiting.....I am betting Lisa Raye and Tisha Campbell be the first ones to light into Will....they have a beef with him anyway....
EXACTLY!!! Will has just opened himself up to more ridicule. Jada is poison. She is a horrible person that hides in the shadows.

I think it will be the opposite.....more comedians "who don't care" will talk about Will and dare him to do it to them. I am sitting back waiting.....I am betting Lisa Raye and Tisha Campbell be the first ones to light into Will....they have a beef with him anyway....
Kanye and Pete Davidson next. I got my money on the white boy 😂

I bet you one thing more dudes will think before they open their mouth talking about another man's wife. Will Smith has changed the game. 😂

He is not going to step to Brad Pitt or George Clooney with a slap. Because, his career will be over in Hollywood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back