What is it about these white gals and brothers downfall

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
tenor.gif

Some??? Thats why we can't take our rightful place in this world. One hell of a number was done on us!
Remnants of slavery are still with us as a race of people. Why else would Black men, when they acquire wealth, tend to choose White mates with whom to share that wealth. A White woman hanging on their arms, with pretty light-skinned kids, living in a big house in the suburbs, with money in the bank represent to him the ultimate that life has to offer. Such a predisposition typifies an innate devaluing of one's own race, and seeing the caucasian race as being superior to his own. Again, this is a remnant of slavery that has radiated the Blach man's psyche down through the ages. As Attack Dog so eloquently reminds us, "One hell of a number was done on us!"

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Remnants of slavery are still with us as a race of people. Why else would Black men, when they acquire wealth, tend to choose White mates with whom to share that wealth. A White woman hanging on their arms, with pretty light-skinned kids, living in a big house in the suiburbs, with money in the bank represent to him the ultimate that life has to offer. Such an attitude or perception typifies an innate devaluing of one's own race, and seeing the caucasian race as being superior to his own. Again, this is a remnant of slavery that has radiated the Blach man's mental status down throuigh the years. As Attack Dog reminds us, "One hell of a number was done on us!"
It is not just us. Look at those out of the African continent who have never set foot in this country. The Cubans, Dominicans, etc. I have been trying to figure this out for a long time.

On the ride home from work yesterday I was listening to the DL Hughley show on the radio. They were talking about some young rapper who stated that his fetish and dream was to have a beautiful white woman put a rope around him and treat him like a slave. He wants to be whipped while she calls him a N word. Now that is a sick mind dude.

View: https://youtu.be/rO0CrzAVKlU
The converse of that is big tall natural redhead married bank exec woman (zumba, tennis, and marathoner who travels to states to run) wanting a mid-50s AA guy and his elder 63 y/o AA cousin to bang her at the same time. Physically fit, beautiful, feeee-yine mother verbally admitted she always wanted to have sex with 2 black guys at the same time, suck one while sexing other, etc. Heffa' told one of her fine female-friends so they asked the 2 cousins to get 1 more relative so they all can get it in, and they did a week+ later.

So I was told. Not that I'd know anything about all that there. πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

Where is @Fiyah 's raggedy assed at? He's in that Cy-corridor where white baldussy thrives as well. πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€ Fi, it is confession time. πŸ˜‚

@Herbert77060 your raggedy old assed... don't think you fooling me bruh. My uncle played too many instruments/recorded with The Stylistics, The Spinners, Kool & The Gang, and had his own house band. While young, I saw first hand how Becky 'nem fell all over him and his buddies. I saw a lil' blonde cat hair and pink titty nipples when I caught him doing that thing you bandsmen do. πŸ‘€

This is confession time Herb. Say it with your mouth. πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€

@Herbert77060 your raggedy old assed... don't think you fooling me bruh. My uncle played too many instruments/recorded with The Stylistics, The Spinners, Kool & The Gang, and had his own house band. While young, I saw first hand how Becky 'nem fell all over him and his buddies. I saw a lil' blonde cat hair and pink titty nipples when I caught him doing that thing you bandsmen do. πŸ‘€

This is confession time Herb. Say it with your mouth. πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€
I plead the 5th....and not of Vodka

She liked making that popping sound with her mouth huh??? You ask a sista to do that, she'll be like, " you pop them in your own mouth."

Man them white girls don’t stop!!!! They not shame either. She would get ready to take a shower and say β€œyou ready to shower.”

Back