What is it about these white gals and brothers downfall

They get the white girl fever and its all over. They allow themselves to be brought down because they think the white girl is the prize, but turns out she is the weight around their neck that brings them down. Applause to the white women who are draining those bank accounts, get that money from the idiots!

They get the white girl fever and its all over. They allow themselves to be brought down because they think the white girl is the prize, but turns out she is the weight around their neck that brings them down. Applause to the white women who are draining those bank accounts, get that money from the idiots!
Actually, they, themselves, are the prizes, but don't realize it. But the day their eyes are opened, what a day it will be.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I almost married the white chick that is best friends with my sister. Brothersssssssss she was awesomeeeeeeee. Man she was riding me once a raised from her knees to her feet and was pulling me up with her puddin. Man I swear I saw my spoon stretch.

WOW!!! 🤣

I almost married the white chick that is best friends with my sister. Brothersssssssss she was awesomeeeeeeee. Man she was riding me once a raised from her knees to her feet and was pulling me up with her puddin. Man I swear I saw my spoon stretch.
New Orleans Pelicans What GIF by ESPN

Well, I know in high school, I screwed this white girl because my parents informed me had been an attorney the KLAN for a famous incident in Mississippi. I called it payback. She wasn't the best looking girl in the school....but passable.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back