What is it about these white gals and brothers downfall

So I saw Dr. oz show today and basically Cuba is getting ready to be the next Bill Cosby. Do white gals really have that good WAP or are these brothers just caught up?
Maybe it is the Forbidden Fruit Syndrome. But anyway, bless his heart.

The Good Reverend Doctor: "As for the black man, like my own son, Flipper, who ought to know better....got a loving wife and daughter...still got to fish in the white man's cesspool, I have nothing but contempt. Excuse me. I don't eat with whoremongers." LMAO!!!

Mama: "But you knew she was comin'." LMAO!!!!

1601675993949.png

They ain’t special

The Good Reverend Doctor: There was a lot of lynchings in Willicoochee, Georgia...where I come from when I was a boy. White man say to his woman: "Baby, you are the flower... " of white Southern womanhood too holy and pure..."to be touched by any man, including me. "I'm gonna put you up on a pedestal... "so the whole world will fall down and worship you. "And if any n****r so much as look at you, I'll lynch his ass. She believed him, thought she really was...holy and pure, like the Virgin Mary. She let him put her up on that pedestal. Meanwhile, the husband,
no sooner than the sun went down... down to the slave quarters grabbin' up every piece...of black poontang he could lay his hands on, then running to the gin mill to brag about it. And that's how our blood got diluted...mulattoes, quadroons, octoroons. I'm sure that most of those
high and mighty white ladies...felt abandoned. But they were so proud to be white, and therefore superior, they kept their mouths shut and their legs locked tight. But in the midnight hour, layin' there, alone, on the hot bed of lust, I'm sure they must've thought what it would be like...
to have one of them big, black bucks...their husbands were so desperately afraid of. I feel sorry for you. Here it is the nineties, still tryin' to make up for what you missed out on. But I don't blame you.

1601693626662.png

“Put some cash in my hand”
Sam Killed that role.

"And ofay, who ain't got no moneyyyy."

From what I'm hearing, Jermaine Jackson of the Jackson 5 was the same way. Broke, living off his family's money, and stealing his brothers girls. It sounded like he thought he was God's gift to women and jealous of Michael for being the lead singer in the Jackson 5.

Last edited:

Admit it, you have tried that white chocolate....

Not going to lie I hollered at a white chick and we got down. The problem was the cultural differences. Sometimes I wanted to be an ultra hood DC club and chill out or go to a black spot and play some pool and drink and talk shit. The sex was cool but outside of that it was no compatibility.

I never dated white ladies, but I sexed many. Couldn’t do it in high school. I know some of the white girls wanted brothers, but were afraid. I didn’t even try when I was at Grambling. Too many sisters! I met all the white ladies after I graduated from college. I lived in Arizona and it was easy to meet them. I would hang out with them and the next thing I know, we fuggin. So many women out there love themselves some brothers. I hung out with several in Alabama also. Met a few that swallowed and licked azz. They were nasty and that’s what I liked. They invited me to swinger parties and there were other brothers there beating them down. The good d old days....

Back