What do Men Want...Inquiring minds want to know?

Let's not get flattered, now....

Originally posted by Dtown Jag

Looks like any and everything Dtown says, innalek jumps all over w/analyzation....go figure.

:rolleyes:

Girl, quit smellin' yoself! :p

If ANY other female would've made that same comment, I would've responded in the EXACT SAME WAY!!! ;)

Once you're able to separate Small Talk from the SMACK BOARD, you might come to a different realization! ;) :emlaugh:

Hmmmm...everybody is commenting on the topic giving their OWN input, but *I* am the evil doer!:confused:

How dare *I* actually say something...:rolleyes:

*SMH*

Re: Let's not get flattered, now....

Originally posted by Ntelekt

If ANY other female would've made that same comment, I would've responded in the EXACT SAME WAY!!! ;)

Oh so that's it...you just have a problem with females in general, thank you for clearing that up.

oh and another thang innalek

I don't need flattery from you, nor was I looking for it.....now don't you get it twisted.

What I want in a woman...not sure?

But a WHOE....soon as I walk through the door...I want that WHOE bouncing....she better be on table tops & all. Sit me in a chair & let that whoe go to work on me. Oh also...no attachments...when I'm through, I'm through bye, see her when I want her to bounce again.

Nah...LOL really though what I want in a woman. A woman who respects my place in the household...independent but not trying to prove to me & her friends she is. Respectful....but know how to act black too...k'mean. Smart...this is very hard to come by these days...the "WOMEN" I met are not too bright at all. A lot of guys don't respect women because they lack that one aspect of being "smart" when making decisions. PROFESSIONAL...not all in the way you dress but the way you present yourself to be. I've been some places in this world & I want to be confident that I can take my woman with me & not worry about how she is going to act or look....cause I'm gon' be tight. Of course I want that woman who can LIGHT UP A ROOM...personality, an individual, orginal person who just makes people happy by her just being there. Last but certainly not least...to be "REAL", this is very hard to do in a relationship but it can be done...I respect this aspect of a woman soooo much.

Hey women please don't disregard what I stated at the beginning though...cause I do want that too & I'm quite sure other guys do too. LOL

LMAO @ Vinita

Ntelec: No hate at all. I only made an observation and informed you of such.

Dtown: See what I"m saying. It was not a matter of WHO said it, but what was said. I was only referring to the statement as yours because you made it. Some people... *****looking at Nnnnnny***** :D

Hmmm...just from ONE initial comment...

Originally posted by Dtown Jag

Oh so that's it...you just have a problem with females in general, thank you for clearing that up.

Now that's an "interesting" assumption! :D

Being that I am a MAN, and the topic was about what MEN want, and you (a WOMAN, I believe) made a comment that can apply to BOTH MEN AND WOMEN...I responded as I did! :p

Quite a few others were able to comprehend it, and that was the purpose. :)

But you got me...I'm following you, and have a problem with women, and get it all twisted....I should be killed now and have my body doused with gasoline and burned! :(

Aiight, Nita...chill out.:p :emlaugh:

<font color=red><i>
Originally posted by Brave

A woman who respects my place in the household...
Hey women please don't disregard what I stated at the beginning though...cause I do want that too & I'm quite sure other guys do too. LOL
</i></font>

<font color=blue size=5 face=arial>What is your place [the man's] in the household?</font> Just asking....:cool:

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag

Dtown: See what I"m saying. It was not a matter of WHO said it, but what was said. I was only referring to the statement as yours because you made it. Some people... *****looking at Nnnnnny***** :D

Exactly, but it's all good....it's funny how some folks seem to have a problem with everything I say.

Why you lookin' at ME???

LMAO @ Vinita

Ntelec: No hate at all. I only made an observation and informed you of such.

That's what I'm talking about! :D

You yourself saw that "flaw" in that particular statement, too! :emlaugh:

<font size=1>*Wondering how I can have a problem with EVERYTHING someone says, but had only commented ONCE. Some people, indeed...*</font>

A man's place in the household is at the BANK making a WITHDRAWAL!!

Well, DTown, if everyone has a problem with the things you say, why don't you just get somewhere, sit down, and STFU?? :rolleyes:

*ducking a small shoe*

Humming............

"Do you know what today is................it's our anniversary, anniversary".

17 days away..........:) :love:

BTW,
I was a child bride ;) It will be 13 years and counting. :eek:

I am looking at Nnnnny because I have eyes that are MINE.

Nita: LOL... not a small shoe! Huh?! :D

I did not say it was flawed. Considering <i>how you are</i> [read analytical], I knew you'd say something. It only took me scrolling down one post to note that my initial thought was correct.

All this sensitivity....

I am looking at Nnnnny because I have eyes that are MINE.

Nita: LOL... not a small shoe! Huh?! :D

I did not say it was flawed. Considering <i>how you are</i> [read analytical], I knew you'd say something. It only took me scrolling down one post to note that my initial thought was correct.

I KNOW you didn't say it was flawed (hence the quotation marks)! :p

But think about it...for you to KNOW that I would say something about that PARTICULAR comment, and maybe not necessarily with any of the others...you would've had to have seen something "flawed"(or input a word more to your liking:)) with said comment....;)

But whatever you say. :cool: *shrugs shoulders*
I guess I should just go and lay on the train tracks for ol' #5 to come by and rid me of all my evil ways! :(
"It can go BOTH ways"...what an EVIL statement!!! :bawling:

Basically what I was saying was how alot of women today are always trying to prove how they running things & how they got this & that in check....I want them to know...I'm running this because I'm the man. My position in MY HOUSE will be HEAD of the house. HNIC...Hey if you got a problem with what I stated then...you are not what I want. When I say that about the head of the household deal...women always state that "if you are worthy of being deamed head of the house that they would give that to me". I have no problem with being that because I know what I'm trying to do, I know that I'm worthy or will be worthy of that position. I want that responsibility as every man should to me but I can't speak for everybody else only me.

sorry I'm late folks............

giving D-town shoe back to douse the aroma of feet and corn chips :eek:

I like what Nita had said earlier. Let's not loose sight of what's really important [read: Richard :)] as far as some of us men folk are concerned.

MsJ4J,

You need to back up off of my analytical friend... And I mean that in a nice, non threatening, suggestive manner ;)

Originally posted by Vinita
Men want a woman who is independent enough to take care of herself and give up a shot of arse every time Richard raises his head.
:emlaugh: :eek: :emlaugh: :eek: :emlaugh:

Brave, you're very right....

Basically what I was saying was how alot of women today are always trying to prove how they running things & how they got this & that in check....I want them to know...I'm running this because I'm the man. My position in MY HOUSE will be HEAD of the house. HNIC...Hey if you got a problem with what I stated then...you are not what I want. When I say that about the head of the household deal...women always state that "if you are worthy of being deamed head of the house that they would give that to me". I have no problem with being that because I know what I'm trying to do, I know that I'm worthy or will be worthy of that position. I want that responsibility as every man should to me but I can't speak for everybody else only me.

The only problem with what you said is men not really knowing what "head of the household" really means....some of you take that out of context.

It doesn't mean that your lady is a doormat for you to walk all over. It simply means that you as a man and as the head of your household are supposed to be able to take care of things in the household. It also means that you are supposed to be the "breadwinner", provider for your family. Your wife is your helpmate. Some brothers tend to think that being head of the house means you're dictating. Your wife is not your child, you are to respect her for what she is....your wife and an adult such as you. Final decisions are supposed to be made by the husband, but the wife's input should be respected and taken into consideration. You both should come to agreement together. Learn how to compromise and be sensitive towards each other. You are no longer two separate individuals, you're one. Unity is what marriage is all about.

And that, is what Men should be looking for.

Them dayum female jags.....and lioness

Originally posted by LadyJag
Yeah Ntel,

What they both had sed. :p :D

Nuthin better than a double team, BUT a triple team. :rolleyes: :D

I can see now that y'all wish me harm! :(

I see it all now...

Dtown seeing me at the Dallas airport:

dark2.gif

J4J making her cameo visit to Huntsville:

greenchainsaw.gif

ladyjag "greeting" me as I enter Mumford stadium through the ticketbooth:

headshot.gif

And Nita....:idea:...just being NITA:

11shot.gif

This is terrible! :bawling:

Originally posted by MightyDog
balquebuterfly 25-30 age group

Jelli 30-35 age group

By identifying age groups balquebuterfly this shed some understanding of the question. If you noticed Jelli is in a different age group from you. You are as much as a ten year age different if you take the low and high ends of the selected age group. Before one can attempt to answer any question a reference point must be established. In dealing with your question the price one pays for his or her toys will assist in identifying what a man likes and dislikes.

Jelli is not being honest in selecting the age group 30-35 when she know she should be in the 25-30 age group. How do I know this because if she was in the 30-35 age group she knows the answer to the question. Taking a step backward the same can be said for balquebuerfly based on the age group she selected.

As soon as you select the right age group then maybe we can answer the question.
Say Bruh how you gone call me a liar. You asked what age group and I answered. Jelli is 30. Just turned 30 back in July. I have always been mature for my age so I would prefer a mature man. That is why I picked the age group that I did. I figured I would have a 30 - 70 chance of meeting a mature man, who can handle a mature well rounded girl. :rolleyes:

What I want in a woman...not sure?

But a WHOE....soon as I walk through the door...I want that WHOE bouncing....she better be on table tops & all. Sit me in a chair & let that whoe go to work on me. Oh also...no attachments...when I'm through, I'm through bye, see her when I want her to bounce again.

Nah...LOL really though what I want in a woman. A woman who respects my place in the household...independent but not trying to prove to me & her friends she is. Respectful....but know how to act black too...k'mean. Smart...this is very hard to come by these days...the "WOMEN" I met are not too bright at all. A lot of guys don't respect women because they lack that one aspect of being "smart" when making decisions. PROFESSIONAL...not all in the way you dress but the way you present yourself to be. I've been some places in this world & I want to be confident that I can take my woman with me & not worry about how she is going to act or look....cause I'm gon' be tight. Of course I want that woman who can LIGHT UP A ROOM...personality, an individual, orginal person who just makes people happy by her just being there. Last but certainly not least...to be "REAL", this is very hard to do in a relationship but it can be done...I respect this aspect of a woman soooo much.

Ok Brave let ask you this, does the woman have to pretty or would go for a woman who is not so atractive but posses all the qualities you named?

<font color=blue size=5 font=arial>I don't know if I understand or not, but I was trying to ask you what is the ROLE of the head of household.</font>

Back