What do Men Want...Inquiring minds want to know?

jelli

Music Lover
Ok guys, I know I'm gonna get beat up on this thread if you choose to respond, but I want to know what do men really want in a woman.

I've heard some men say that they want a women who is educated, smart, agressive....blah...blah...blah:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
but when it comes down to it, is that really the woman you go for or is the chick with all her back out or the skirt up to her butt or the chick who won't give you an engaging converstion but just agree or don't say anthing when the dude talks, the woman you go for.

Come on fellas. I am confuse by these mixed signals you guys send. Help us sistas out..... :D

Jelli, Please identify an age group.

The reason I asked for this information is that we have people like Suge and Sweets reading this thread.

They maynot understand your question based on their age group.

I still have some issues with your question.

When you say 26 and up that is too broad.

will you agree with 21- 29, 30-35, 36-45 and 46-56.

In each gourp the desires change.

What group are you in?

C'mon, MD!! That's not NICE!!

Originally posted by MightyDog
Jelli, Please identify an age group.

The reason I asked for this information is that we have people like Suge and Sweets reading this thread.

They maynot understand your question based on their age group.

*snicker*

To be honest, I have a wife who is my best friend. Everything I look for in a wife she handles very well.

[size=4.5]HOWEVER,[/size] on the side...a woman who calls me when she wants it and answers when I need it! And not gonna call wifey...

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
Most men don't know what they want....they say one thing and practice another.

Let's not get it twisted, now....
that one can go BOTH ways! ;)

For my particular interest the group would be the 30-35, or maybe the 36- 45 group. These two groups are of particular interest to me

origianally posted by Dtown Jag Most men don't know what they want....they say one thing and practice another
D girl that's what I've been finding as of late. Dudes who are wishy - washy.:rolleyes:

As soon as I read Dtown's statement, I immediately thought...Ntelect is gonna jump all over that! Analysis out the arse!

Originally posted by Ntelekt

Let's not get it twisted, now....
that one can go BOTH ways! ;)

Jelli, girl, I think you have posted a great question, and so far people have posted and no on has answered it. Yes, it may be an individual thang, so I think that individual comments are welcome. What gets me is a man that says he wants a woman that is educated, smart, financially independent, and self-sufficient. And yet? these are the beautiful (Black) women that are often times alone. I have talked to a number of my male friends about this. How it seems that they go on and on and on about the type of woman they want, and yet when they finally get a girlfriend, she is none of what he went on and on about. So do you want outspoken or quite? An equal or a subordinate? A ?yes? girl or a girl that is not afraid of expressing her mind? A woman that offers stimulating conversation or one that just sits there staring at you while you talk all night? Will some man answer Jelli?s original question? And I am speaking on behave of the 25 ? 30 age group (personally), MightyDog. (MikeBigg? your comment was a joke, right?) :eek:

Men want a woman who is independent enough to take care of herself and give up a shot of arse every time Richard raises his head.

Originally posted by MikeBigg
To be honest, I have a wife who is my best friend. Everything I look for in a wife she handles very well.

[size=4.5]HOWEVER,[/size] on the side...a woman who calls me when she wants it and answers when I need it! And not gonna call wifey...

MikeBigg,

I dont know you and it ain't my affair but here goes anyway:

Everybody flirts every now and then, BUT your comments about creeping can ALWAYS be counted on. I for one, hope you are kidding but if you're not that's your business. :confused: However, if I were you I would be careful about what I post for the WHOLE world to see. :( :mad:

Remember, "Two can play at that Game". :eek:

Just my $19.13

Condit send help.

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
As soon as I read Dtown's statement, I immediately thought...Ntelect is gonna jump all over that! Analysis out the arse!

Aye..don't hate me because she left it wide azz open! :D

It wasn't any analysis needed...that one was OFF THE TOP! :p

I want a woman with extensions in her hair,
With bamboo earrings, at least 2 pair,
A Fendi Bag, and a bad attitude
That's all it takes to get NICE into the mood.

She can walk with a strut,
and talk with street sland,
I love it when a woman,
Ain't scared to do her.

Sitting at the Bus Stop,
Sucking on a lollipop,
Once she gets going,
It's hard to make the hottie stop.

I need a 'round da way girl. She's the one for me.

NICE

balquebuterfly 25-30 age group

Jelli 30-35 age group

By identifying age groups balquebuterfly this shed some understanding of the question. If you noticed Jelli is in a different age group from you. You are as much as a ten year age different if you take the low and high ends of the selected age group. Before one can attempt to answer any question a reference point must be established. In dealing with your question the price one pays for his or her toys will assist in identifying what a man likes and dislikes.

Jelli is not being honest in selecting the age group 30-35 when she know she should be in the 25-30 age group. How do I know this because if she was in the 30-35 age group she knows the answer to the question. Taking a step backward the same can be said for balquebuerfly based on the age group she selected.

As soon as you select the right age group then maybe we can answer the question.

J4J, you too huh?

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag

Looks like any and everything Dtown says, innalek jumps all over w/analyzation....go figure.

:rolleyes:

Excuse me?????

MightyDog? I don?t know you man? but you have straight tripped. You just called both me and Jelli liars for not ?being honest in selecting an age group?. Man, I see your point, but you are avoiding the question. It?s rather simple. And to make sure you understand me personally and not call me a liar again?. I am 25 years old, therefore, I don?t see myself dating a man that is younger than 25 and I don?t prefer to date a man older that 30. That is JUST ME. Now that you have that down, will you answer the original question? It?s really not a difficult one to answer no matter how old you are. :rolleyes:

Back