We now have 1-A coaching

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, I didn't understand the first paragrah until halfway through. Second I TOLD YOU STUPID ASS THAT I WASN'T GOING THROUGH ALL YOUR STUPID ASS POSTS!

I DON't GIVE A DAYUM WHAT YOU SAY or WHAT YOU CALL ME. BUT ARE STILL ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT WANTED COMEGY!!! SO, IF YOU ARE STILL CONCERNED, YOU GO AND FIND IT. YOU SAID IT AND EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD KNOWS YOU DID.

Well Mike I still just have one more question that I am sure the rest of TSPN wants to know the answer to as well. WHERE ARE ALL THE DAYUM POSTS? It took me FIVE MINUTES to find the thread that I posted. MH did a search this morning and only came back with salary smack. Where are all the posts liar?

Originally posted by Mike
First, I didn't understand the first paragrah until halfway through. Second I TOLD YOU STUPID ASS THAT I WASN'T GOING THROUGH ALL YOUR STUPID ASS POSTS!

I DON't GIVE A DAYUM WHAT YOU SAY or WHAT YOU CALL ME. BUT ARE STILL ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT WANTED COMEGY!!! SO, IF YOU ARE STILL CONCERNED, YOU GO AND FIND IT. YOU SAID IT AND EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD KNOWS YOU DID.

Since you didn't comprehend the first time!

Suck my left one, Bruh! I'm not weaseling out of anything. You need to go take that bet that The Hill requested. Oh, I guess you forgot you opened your mouth, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back