We now have 1-A coaching

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
What are you clowns gonna do now that JSU will no longer be playing "Colored Ball"? Now its time to return to the head cracking days of JSU football. Im only disapointed that we have to wait all the way til August before the reign of terror begins. Do you realize we return 16 starters? I feel sorry for you boys.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Mane, I'm really worried about how this dude is gonna turn things around. With all the success he's had at all those major conference power houses what is us po chillen gone do?

The way his Indiana defenses dominated the Big Ten and Wake Forest the ACC we's in trouble fo sho! Just look how his ball control offense at Chavez averaged 54 purnts a season. Mane, we sked!

MH long time no see... How did the Turkey day go this year? You must be jealous because Bell has been in 1-A, and Bama st couldnt afford to go. Have you no shame sir?

Bigg

You clearly dont understand the finer points of 1-A Coaching. Rembember Dugs days when he was WINLESS at that high school, and could only beat CAU at Morehouse.

Football at Wake Forest and Indiana?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

damn JST,
Since you're a moderator, gon and delete this smalltime topic while everybody is out doing their last minute Christmas shopping.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

btw, JST since you're on here gloating about hiring 1-9, I gotta ask

were you part of the farce too?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Bigg

You clearly dont understand the finer points of 1-A Coaching. Rembember Dugs days when he was WINLESS at that high school, and could only beat CAU at Morehouse.

Just to keep you factual: Doug was 5-5 at Pointe Coupee Central, next year went 11-1 at Northeast High (his alma mater).

Ok, you can try again!

Originally posted by mighty hornet
damn JST,
Since you're a moderator, gon and delete this smalltime topic while everybody is out doing their last minute Christmas shopping.

Got the ishtnik beat out of him!

I'm sure you know how he's done at GSU...if not ask Assberry!:lmao: :lmao:

...umm Jst,
Your talents are better served by posting some i candy for the fellas on smalltalk.
This guy will make JW look like Lou Holtz and I question whether Kent will even put forth much effort after the way that yall did his boy..err I mean laundryman:(

Spoken like a true BUFFALO alum.

Word of advise:

Dont got to Huntsvile and talk that 1-A ish or you liable to get smacked harder than Arseberries.

You clowns actually hired another buffoon. Your AD is surely jsues "MACK DADDY."

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I thought Chavez High was 5A in Texas..... so now you are saying yall are getting a coach from a 1A school????

Originally posted by DAHILL
I thought Chavez High was 5A in Texas.....

And that's Small 5A. The state of Texas has two divisions in each Class: Small Division and Large Division. Chavez went to the playoffs in Small 5A.

So Bell came from a smalltime 5A program.

Shannon was the best the SWAC ever had, because he was white, and Bell is the next best thing, cause he and his family are yella. That will give us the leg up on gram, because... well... Thanks SU for showing us the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back