We now have 1-A coaching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Mike

I feel empathy for them......

Mike considering the fact that I know how you feel about Bell, if you know the definition to the work empathy, you would know that this statement is called "self-smack".

Well Mikey, I sure do miss the point. I know you are trying to find something bad that I said about Bell. You can try the MEAC board and Onnidan board again. While you are at it, try to find something good that I said about Comegy. Go to "Search" and type in Tigerpride, Bell and Comegy in the appropriate pages. It will make your search easier.

Originally posted by mighty hornet

Does the word farce ring a Bell?

:emlaugh:

Being upset with the system and the coach are two different things. I have always said that Bell might not have been the best coach out there but I never said I wanted Comegy. I have seen his teams play and I ain't impressed.

You just be happy that Culberson would not entertain LC either. I know I am.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
If Comegy named the price, we would pay it especially since it would have been justified.
Is that the reason you were calling Comegy every 10 minutes begging him to coach jsue!
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

TP

I think these people are mad (along with bornthrilla) that the Mafia didnt have anything bad to say about Bell. They really wanted us to go off on him and be angry that this guy was chosen. But just like the season sports fans that we are, we sat back and gave the man a chance and listened to what he had to say.

They hate the fact that we are impressed with Bell. We didnt call our coach a c**n and hate on the man. Did we not like the process by which he was hired, and we voiced our opinion about that.

The problem now is that we as a group have listened to the man, we love his plan, and we like what he has to say. It seems now that these peole are getting just a little afraid of what we have in store.

In just a short period of time, with only 8 scholarships, the man managed to recruit 4 top players in the state, and the top RB from Arkansas. On the other hand, these busters are bragging on recruiting 35 no name players that nobody else wanted.

Yes, I have a feeling that things are going to shape up beautifully.

Here's more to go with that!

Proof that you didn?t know anything about Bell?s previous record

http://www.swacpage.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23121

If Bell had came to JSU directly from Indiana, we would not be having this mess going around. Bell is not a 1-9 HS coach. Also, regardless of what he is, I bet he knows more about football and organization than Robert Hughes. I also bet that he won't hire a 29 year old OC.

Here?s another one!

Culberson and Mason were aware of Kevin Sumlin from TxA&M. He would have been hiigh on my list. I am not happy with what has happened and I will anxiously await August 30th. However, Culberson wanted to hire someone that he could control. Culberson could not control Hughes. Culberson cannot control JSU alums. The only way Hughes got to coach in 2002 was that he agreed to fire some people.

http://www.swacpage.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22852&perpage=25&pagenumber=2

I'll post more of them later. :lmao:

Well Mikey, I sure do miss the point. I know you are trying to find something bad that I said about Bell. You can try the MEAC board and Onnidan board again. While you are at it, try to find something good that I said about Comegy. Go to "Search" and type in Tigerpride, Bell and Comegy in the appropriate pages. It will make your search easier.

If you knew that you just lied, why did you tell the lie in the first place? This could have saved me alot more time than going to find the posts. I didn't even need the instructions you gave. You should've just shut your mouth and act like you was smart. Instead you opened your mouth and said to hell with it I'm a phuggin idiot!

Am I missing something?? What BAD did I say about Bell? I said I did not like the process but I like Bell being hired. Please break down what I am missing.

Also, MH, please post the entire thread where that came from. OBVIOUSLY, someone had stated that JSU could not afford Comegy and I said we could. Our President wanted him and would have paid him. Again, SHOW me where I said I wanted Comegy.

Mike, this is what your dumb arse posted.

QUOTE ONE: A statement of support for Bell
QUOTE TWO: A statement where I say that I did not like the system for hiring Bell.

I am still waiting on where I said I wanted Comegy.

Who give's a damm about Comegy?!

Bamma St. need to be worried about Archie Coolie II taking your team down the drain. Your coach was told not to hold spring drills and your worried about a matter that was setteled at JSU when he signed the contract.

Bamma Bamma, ,Bamma ............. ,
You worried about the wrong thing.
:mrt:

jstate83, you know those cheaters at Alabama View are still practicing. They probably had a secret spring game already held at 3AM about a week ago knowing them.

If Comegy named the price, we would pay it especially since it would have been justified.
but you didn't say you wanted Comegy, huh?

bahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahaha

Just like it wasn't you who was calling his house over and over and over and over and over.

MH, how does that say I wanted Comegy. I am saying the salary would be justified not hiring the man. If he has asked for more money, I only said that it would be justified for him to do so if we WANTED HIM and the salary that we were offering was less than he was already making. THAT IS THE ONLY POINT OF THAT STATEMENT. Please post the entire thread and I bet the issue is about salary not my want Comegy at JSU. Someone obviously stated that we could not afford Comegy. So just like Mike you are wrong. Well actually, you are just a little slow. Mike is simply lying.

What's wrong MH, you can't find any quotes where I support Comegy and not Bell? Come on man. I know you can find at least one? Help your boy Mike out 'cause he is failing miserably.

Actually I could give a fugg!

I don't care about yall and I haven't wasted anymore time to do so. You are the one that constantly want to talk about Alabama Schools when your team can't make it to the SCG.

Everybody on here remembers how you and J-State were begging for Comegy to come to jsu. So I just left it alone. I could've found the post, but I don't have that kind of time. You post so many stupid things on the board that we would forever be going through old threads. It's also easy to find stupid stuff that doesn't relate to the stupid stuff that we are looking for, because you just plain post stupid isht!

Remember the song that J-state made about Hughes and then when he made the thread about Culberson and the farce that he committed against jsu fans and alumni? I know you do. Remember how yall was trying to shut up CurtDog? Yeah, I guess all yall was happy like GR said, except Robber. He pretty much will tell the truth about how he feels and he did.

Keep faking the funk. I bet your story will change by the end of September.... :lol:

Mike, you can't find a single post to support your lies. If everybody remembers, then I must have posted it. It would not have been that long ago since Bell was hired in December. Mike, you are just lying kid. You can also go to the Onnidan board and see where I kept saying that Culberson would not hire anyone from Black college football. Why don't you post that. Prove yourself stupid. What you don't know is that I had already talked to Culberson and knew that he did not want a BCF coach. Mason went along with it because some of the alumni wanted Comegy.

Mike, this is why the N.S.M. was started, the old JSU Mafia cannot remember what they post.

The Devil has been shamed. A HBCU did not want a BCF Coach. We need to go to the Prayer Board. Hughes need to read this because what TP is saying is that Hughes was fired because he was a JSU Alum.

Could somebody from the N.S.M. explain this because the old JSU MAFIA is out of touch with reality?

Too many blows to the head will make you forget posts. That's what's wrong with the mafia. I bet half of them remember hiring Hughes or how good he was at removing grass stains.

I betcha Azzberry will remember not to walk thru no inflatable Tigers.

JSU is finished as a major player in the SWAC. They built their hopes around a weak armed qb who can't read defenses. Now watch the feud that develops between him Bell when dude tries to teach him all over again. It's gonna be ugly in Jacktown this year.

Originally posted by MightyDog
Could somebody from the N.S.M. explain this because the old JSU MAFIA is out of touch with reality?
<font size=5>ROTFLMAO!!!!!</FONT>

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Too many blows to the head will make you forget posts. That's what's wrong with the mafia. I bet half of them remember hiring Hughes or how good he was at removing grass stains.

I betcha Azzberry will remember not to walk thru no inflatable Tigers.

JSU is finished as a major player in the SWAC. They built their hopes around a weak armed qb who can't read defenses. Now watch the feud that develops between him Bell when dude tries to teach him all over again. It's gonna be ugly in Jacktown this year.

You know they ain't listening to this, right? They ain't hearin' nothin' because they still thinking it's the 80's and early 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back