VP Debate.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she just give a "SHOUT OUT".:lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: I was not looking directly at the TV when she said it. But I'm like, did this Moose hunting bytch just give a SHOUT OUT?:dead::retard::confused: That was tra-tra if every I saw it!!!:lmao::lmao:

Michelle and Barack catches all kind of media flack from a fist bump...

If Michelle of Barack would have given a "shoutout" you'd hear Rush "The Nazi" Limbaugh and Sean "Sheets" Hannity decrying such action on their Anti-Obama talk shows.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Michelle and Barack catches all kind of media flack from a fist bump...

If Michelle of Barack would have given a "shoutout" you'd hear Rush "The Nazi" Limbaugh and Sean "Sheets" Hannity decrying such action on their Anti-Obama talk shows.

You are so right! Let Barack or Michelle say "ya" instead of "you" and see how ARTICULATE they think he is then!:smh::smh:

Bless her heart, she couldn't WAIT to talk about Afghanistan. She asked Gwen, "can I tawk about Afghanistan?" Almost as if to say, "What? I done studied this and it ain't on the pop quiz? Darn it, I'm tawkin' about Afghanistan!":lmao::lmao:

Newt Gingrich asked about Palin's Experience. Checkmate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjGhy8LVwAo&feature=related

I think that reporter felt like an idiot after Newt put his foot in his..........!:lmao:

Correcting Biden? On what points?

Change is not bring someone on as your vice president that was mayor of a town with a population of less then 6000. Nor is change bring someone who was governor of a state who population is less then Jackson Ms.

ALASKA'S POPULATION(670,053)
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/02000.html

JACKSON'S POPULATION(177,977)
http://www.idcide.com/citydata/ms/jackson.htm

How about Jackson's metro population. Surely it's more than Alaska's population...

No, Jackson metro pop. is slightly smaller than Alaska, however Baton Rouge's is much larger. Still, the fact is that two cities, that aren't large by any stretch, have comparable populations to the entire state of Alaska.

It's funny watching conservatives try to spin her performance into something great. It wasn't any different than her interviews. She was always adequate in answering most initial questions, where she struggled was in followup questions that called for actual detail and not her memorized set of talking points, which can mostly be summarized as greed, corruption, maverick, drill, victory.

It's funny watching conservatives try to spin her performance into something great.

.........and Obama is great because he did great things in the senate. He did so many great and wonderful things I can't even tell you. I mean that Obama guy did many many wonderful things in the senate I don't know where to start. Obama did so many great things this poor reporter elected not to mention one achievement of that Obama guy. Can any of you name five things Obama has done that made a difference? Is there a brave soul?

Newt Gingrich asked about Palin's Experience. Checkmate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjGhy8LVwAo&feature=related

Things Obama has done in the Senate that makes a difference. This is more than 5 but I just couldn't stop naming things. :idea:

- In the U.S. Senate, introduced the STOP FRAUD Act to prevent mortgage fraud over a year before the current crisis

- Introduced the Patriot Employer Act of 2007 to give tax credits to companies who hire American workers

- Sponsored legislation in the Illinois State Senate to crack down on unethical lenders who prey on the poor

- Cosponsored the Healthy Kids Act of 2007 and the SCHIP Reauthorization Act of 2007 to ensure that more children have affordable health care coverage

- Sponsored and passed a 2003 bill that expanded health care coverage to 70,000 children and 84,000 adults in Illinois

- Supported women?s health while in the Illinois and U.S. Senate: Created a task force on cervical cancer, provided greater access to breast and cervical cancer screenings, and helped improve prenatal and premature birth services

- Publicly spoke out against the Iraq war in 2002, long before most politicians had the courage or judgment to do so

- Introduced legislation in 2007 to responsibly end the war, with a phased withdrawal of combat troops

- Passed the Lugar-Obama Act in 2007 with Sen. Dick Lugar (R-IN) to increase U.S. security by eliminating conventional weapons and WMDs all over the world

- Lead the Developing Communities Project in Chicago to create jobs and housing for Chicago?s impoverished South Side

- Created Illinois? Earned Income Tax Credit to give low-income working families $105 million in tax relief over three years

- Championed multiple bills in the State Senate to help low-income families find affordable housing

- Consistently protected a woman?s right to choose: 100% rating from Planned Parenthood and the NARAL

- Co-sponsored the 2007 Prevention First Act to reduce unintended pregnancies, focusing on family planning and education

- Introduced the 2007 Communities of Color Teen Prevention Act to combat unintended pregnancies in communities of color

- Helped create the Illinois Early Learning Council to increase early childhood programs and services

- Proposed a bill in the U.S. Senate to increase Pell grants for students from low-income families to attend college

- Introduced legislation to create Teacher Residency Programs and increase support for summer learning programs

- Passed a law to create ?Google for Government,? allowing citizens to track federal spending online at www.usaspending.gov

- Proposed extensive ethics reform in the U.S. Senate and passed the toughest campaign finance law in Illinois history

- Passed a law making Illinois the first state to videotape police interrogations in order to limit police beatings and coercion

- Lead the biggest voter registration drive in Chicago history, registering 150,000 new minority voters

- In Illinois, passed one of the country?s first anti-racial profiling laws and helped reform the broken death penalty system

- Passed legislation to give gas stations a tax credit for installing E85 ethanol refueling pumps

- Sponsored an amendment that became law to provide $40 million in funding for the creation of hybrid cars

- Worked with Republicans and Democrats to create a new plan to increase fuel economy standards

Well dayum.....

Funny how the question always gets twisted back into a referendum on Obama, all because you had no way to show how Palin is qualified.

Well dayum.....

Funny how the question always gets twisted back into a referendum on Obama, all because you had no way to show how Palin is qualified.

Exactly. The funniest thing about it is that all people have to do is READ and they would see all of the things he's accomplished during his short political career. You could look back over the course of Obama's life and see that he's an overachiever where as somebody like McCain has been an underachiever. McCain hasn't earned anything in his life.

No, Jackson metro pop. is slightly smaller than Alaska, however Baton Rouge's is much larger. Still, the fact is that two cities, that aren't large by any stretch, have comparable populations to the entire state of Alaska.

It's funny watching conservatives try to spin her performance into something great. It wasn't any different than her interviews. She was always adequate in answering most initial questions, where she struggled was in followup questions that called for actual detail and not her memorized set of talking points, which can mostly be summarized as greed, corruption, maverick, drill, victory.

Alaska?s population is less than most cities metropolitan areas, which consist of a few thousand indigenous people, and some recent transplants. By Alaska being the largest state in land mass, it has the lowest population density in the country. Not including rivers and lakes, Alaska population density is 2.6 people per square mile, which means if all the land in Alaska was equally section off for all its citizens, everybody in Alaska would own 11,664 acres of land. Unless you are looking for someone that has experience managing a very small group, Alaska is probably the last state that give anyone experience to lead a nation of approximately 305,000,000 with thousands of different ethnic backgrounds?

Exactly. The funniest thing about it is that all people have to do is READ and they would see all of the things he's accomplished during his short political career. You could look back over the course of Obama's life and see that he's an overachiever where as somebody like McCain has been an underachiever. McCain hasn't earned anything in his life.

The last time I checked you have to be voted into office and if you get in then you earned it. I can look over Sarah Palin's life and see she's an overachiever and she's done more than Obama. I don't know too many people that can go from being a beauty queen, mother of 5, hockey mom, PTA member, sports journalist, city councilman, Mayor, business owner, Governor, and VP candidate. She can relate to American women with a family more than Obama can. Most women are taught to stand by your man but it appears her man is standing by her. She's the "BIG DOG" in her family and a confident God fearing woman. I'm glad to have her on the ticket. She reminds me of Deborah in Judges.

Even though Michelle isn't running for any office she can do just the same as Palin when it comes to standing by her man or relate to the American woman. Cut the crap. Palin is a horrible choice...

Co-sign everything up there! ^^^^^

:lmao:mad: Miss Jones!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The last time I checked you have to be voted into office and if you get in then you earned it. I can look over Sarah Palin's life and see she's an overachiever and she's done more than Obama. I don't know too many people that can go from being a beauty queen, mother of 5, hockey mom, PTA member, sports journalist, city councilman, Mayor, business owner, Governor, and VP candidate. She can relate to American women with a family more than Obama can. Most women are taught to stand by your man but it appears her man is standing by her. She's the "BIG DOG" in her family and a confident God fearing woman. I'm glad to have her on the ticket. She reminds me of Deborah in Judges.

She took seven years to get her Bachelorate degree. 7. 7.

You are really pitiful, and I pity anyone who listens to you...

So you can't be equally proud of a black man who graduated from his high school with honors (being raised by a single mom on welfare), graduated with honors from COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, went to HARVARD law school, became the first black President of the Harvard law review, passed up 6 figure and million dollar jobs to become a community organizer, has achieved many things on the education level as a professor, achieved many things as a community organizer, a State Senator, a U.S. Senator, and has run one of the classiest, most strategic campaigns in U.S. history?

Not to mention he has a beautiful wife who can hold her own (A Priceton and Harvard grad) and two beautiful daughters.

ARE YOU A BLACK MAN??????? I really question that because if you can't look at Obama's life and actually be proud of that but yet look at Palin's life and be proud. Something is seriously wrong there.

So you can't be equally proud of a black man who graduated from his high school with honors (being raised by a single mom on welfare), graduated with honors from COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, went to HARVARD law school, became the first black President of the Harvard law review, passed up 6 figure and million dollar jobs to become a community organizer, has achieved many things on the education level as a professor, achieved many things as a community organizer, a State Senator, a U.S. Senator, and has run one of the classiest, most strategic campaigns in U.S. history?

Not to mention he has a beautiful wife who can hold her own (A Priceton and Harvard grad) and two beautiful daughters.

ARE YOU A BLACK MAN??????? I really question that because if you can't look at Obama's life and actually be proud of that but yet look at Palin's life and be proud. Something is seriously wrong there.

Seriously, you just saved me from a lot of typing. Heck for what its worth, Bill Clinton's background is more impressive than Palin's.

I will admit, the woman didn't fall flat on her face like I thought that she would. BUT! She still hasn't answered a question with a meaningful answer. Truth of the matter is this, she isn't ready yet.....point blank.....ya know.

Biden did well, stuck to the script and didn't bite Palin's attempts to bring him into a war of words with her. He kept his eyes and McCain and not Palin.

Overall, the debate didn't do much for either campaign.

Brother I could go to Alaska and run it better than Palin. I guess I'm qualifed as well.

She would be hard to beat in Alaska, unless you are related to most people there and slept with the others. Think about it, she gets two votes for just screwing, her husband's vote and the man she cheated with on her husband.

Seriously, you just saved me from a lot of typing. Heck for what its worth, Bill Clinton's background is more impressive than Palin's.

I will admit, the woman didn't fall flat on her face like I thought that she would. BUT! She still hasn't answered a question with a meaningful answer. Truth of the matter is this, she isn't ready yet.....point blank.....ya know.

Biden did well, stuck to the script and didn't bite Palin's attempts to bring him into a war of words with her. He kept his eyes and McCain and not Palin.

Overall, the debate didn't do much for either campaign.

Bill Clinton had waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy more experience than Palin and a better education as well.

Bill Clinton had waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy more experience than Palin and a better education as well.

I know this. What I was talking about was being raised in a single parent home in Hope, Arkansas and rising up to study at Oxford, become Governor of Arkansas, and then a 2 term President of the US.

I know this. What I was talking about was being raised in a single parent home in Hope, Arkansas and rising up to study at Oxford, become Governor of Arkansas, and then a 2 term President of the US.
and he taught Law at Arkansas and I think Georgetown as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back