VP Debate.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, she did call him "Sen. O-Biden"...:lmao:

On "regular" CNN, they have a meter/guage which is measuring how the uncommited ohio voters are "feeling" both candidates.

IMHO, I think "O-Biden" is holding it down. I don't see anything that, if I were an "on the fencer" that Palin has done to 'suade me.
yes, I caught that too. She doesn't know who she's debating with, I guess.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Damn, is Biden getting choked up??? Wow! He went emotional on us! The ratings meter on "regular" CCN almost spiked off the screen.

Dang, he on a roll now!!! "Maverick?, John's no Maverick!!!". Makes me think of the Jim Mora rant about..."Playoffs?...Playoffs???..."

Dang, he on a roll now!!! "Maverick?, John's no Maverick!!!". Makes me think of the Jim Mora rant about..."Playoffs?...Playoffs???..."
Wow, that was hilarious....That Coors light commercial about that bit, really cracked me up. :lmao:

Does this lady ever answer the question that's asked of her? :smh: Also, does she disagree on anything that McCain says? I mean really...no one agrees with EVERYTHING someone says/does. Get a backbone and an opinion of your own...my goodness. :rolleyes:

Warn, she is a typical Ofay. That's why I could never date a ofay woman. No back bone.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Just an observation but the moderator on there reminds me of Barbara Jordan or Sheila Jackson (minus that big dookie braid that wraps around her head)...

Warn, she is a typical Ofay. That's why I could never date a ofay woman. No back bone.
hmmm, that's what I've always heard black men like about white women...they doormats. Just agree with you and cater to your every need. :lol:

Now she sounds like a politician in her closing statement. She practice that crapola well.

oooooooooh, this lady gets on my last nerve. Lord, I hope and pray these 2.5% of minorities have gotten registered and actually go out and vote for Barack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back