VP Debate.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you can't be equally proud of a black man who graduated from his high school with honors (being raised by a single mom on welfare), graduated with honors from COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, went to HARVARD law school, became the first black President of the Harvard law review, passed up 6 figure and million dollar jobs to become a community organizer, has achieved many things on the education level as a professor, achieved many things as a community organizer, a State Senator, a U.S. Senator, and has run one of the classiest, most strategic campaigns in U.S. history?

Not to mention he has a beautiful wife who can hold her own (A Priceton and Harvard grad) and two beautiful daughters.

ARE YOU A BLACK MAN??????? I really question that because if you can't look at Obama's life and actually be proud of that but yet look at Palin's life and be proud. Something is seriously wrong there.

Please answer question #1

and he taught Law at Arkansas and I think Georgetown as well.

His law degree is from Yale! HELLOOOOO!

How the sam hell can Palin even come close to Barack, Hillary, Bill, Joe, ANYDAYUMBODY!

Fake jake ass batch! :upset: And that goes for the sheep who are following behind her. BAAA!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
She took seven years to get her Bachelorate degree. 7. 7.

You are really pitiful, and I pity anyone who listens to you...

I thought it was 6, but 5 different schools. In any case, her own biographer said she was a very "average" student, but I suppose that was impressive too. Maybe that explains why she thinks "nucular" is a word.....

I thought it was 6, but 5 different schools. In any case, her own biographer said she was a very "average" student, but I suppose that was impressive too. Maybe that explains why she thinks "nucular" is a word.....

Dan Quale got by while misspelling the word potato at an elementary school...

The Itch is a Savage as well, shooting those poor animals because she can and take their paws as a Trophy. Sick Witch.:retard:

How the sam hell can Palin even come close to Barack, Hillary, Bill, Joe, ANYDAYUMBODY!

Fake jake ass batch! :upset: And that goes for the sheep who are following behind her. BAAA!

The sad thing about it, if McCain loses they republicans will nominate her in 2012 to run against Obama.

I knew I heard enough when Palin was responding to a question...was getting off the beaten path of the question...and, when it was pointed out, she said something to the effect of "I don't have to answer the questions of you or the moderator"..:xeye:

What I like about the Republicans, no matter how bad, wrong, evil, dumb, retarded, or crazy their candidate is, they are going to support them anyway. The way the Republicans see it, their candidate always have a chance, which is the same reason why this country is in the mess it is in. Republicans do make good use car salesmen. They know they can sale a pile of sh@t to anyone and McCain and Palin is definitely that pile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back