Ukraine War

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The difference is that I can't publicly talk about what I know. Just know that I knew this was going to happen before America did. I was in Poland back in December....... Nothing in the world just happens.

I choose not to publicly type about what I know as well. Just know that I knew this was going to happen once the rainbows got back into the White House. We will definitely have to agree or disagree.

I couldn’t agree more with your last sentence.

I choose not to publicly type about what I know as well. Just know that I knew this was going to happen once the rainbows got back into the White House. We will definitely have to agree or disagree.

I couldn’t agree more with your last sentence.
We knew it was going to happen since Russia has been on the move since 2013 😂 Trump is the weak link. Everyone on earth knows it. This is why Putin put hookers in the room with him sitting with no panties on. That's great leadership 😂

Trump is the weak link. Everyone on earth knows it. This is why Putin put hookers in the room with him sitting with no panties on. That's great leadership 😂 what's even funnier is that everyone knows China military is just as weak as Russia. China can't do anything but make cheap products that they steal designs for. They can't even do that good. 😂

Over 15000 dead soldiers and 5 dead generals in head to head combat in less than a month. Bombing civilians is cowardly and weak. Dude sounds like a clown
Russia's goal is to completely neutralize Ukraine's military, take down the government and hold the government hostage and demand they sign agreements guaranteeing they don't join NATO. The Ukrainian military has been committing war crimes and targeting civilians for 8 years but the outrage doesn't exist because people were never told by the ruling class to be outraged by it.

Last edited:
Trump is the weak link. Everyone on earth knows it. This is why Putin put hookers in the room with him sitting with no panties on. That's great leadership 😂 what's even funnier is that everyone knows China military is just as weak as Russia. China can't do anything but make cheap products that they steal designs for. They can't even do that good. 😂

@Mrwiregrass , oh my!

Cee? Do you really believe China’s military is weak? Very interesting.

View: https://youtu.be/T1dDIrOCbUo

The Democrats have trained you well. Buddy, this isn't 1945, when the U.S. dropped the Atomic Bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Why haven't they discussed bothering North Korea, anymore? A. Because, the entire continent is not going let the U.S. attack a fellow brother country. Yeah, they might have their issues with each other. But, you are not about to come with that bullshyt.

B. Economics. Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Mazda all have Car plants in the United States. 'At end of the day, it's about Economics.

The difference is that I can't publicly talk about what I know. Just know that I knew this was going to happen before America did. I was in Poland back in December....... Nothing in the world just happens.
The Family......🤫

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Brutha CEE! Why oh why do you Dems turn to Trump cards when the heat is on? Dude, nobody is promoting Trump or posted anything about him. This is about what our current dementia having President is has allowed to happen. As I told y’all Dems during the election when y’all acted like Biden was the second coming, Biden and Trump was hard shhht vs soggy shhht. There was no “great pick.”

Democrats hold black folks in a bowl, and pull out race cards when their backs are against the wall. That’s why the “Trump this and Trump that” cards are played when Biden screws up. Brother, I can go on and on as well on how Smokin Joe’s brains has allowed Russia to be in this position as well. However, I won’t because it will turn into a non deserved “why are you defending Trump” thread instead of what it really should be. This attack could have been prevented.

Putin knows weakness, and Joe is weak. Keep chasing the dream bro. This man is clueless and is going to weaken our military and global respect once again. Putin has no respect for Biden if you didn’t get the memo. You can sit back and think these sanctions are going to stop this man from putting together a mini/fake USSR if you want to.

I am glad this guy won’t win another term.
The Russian invasion of Ukraine has very little to do with Biden. Trump did attempt to lay the ground work for the invasion of Ukraine during his administration. That is a fact. He tried to weaken the NATO alliance.
It should be understood that oligarchs addiction to wealth and power is what causes military conflict. It is the worst of all addictions. The oligarchs love the view from the top and the lifestyles that go with it. They will do anything to keep it.
The Biden administration identified a number of oligarchs that have empowered and/or weaponized Putin. Let’s be fair, the United States Congress has not declared war since 1945. But even then powerful oligarchs influenced the decision. When the United States engages in military conflict it is to secure the interests of domestic and foreign oligarchs.

If Russia’s economy suffers, the world economy will, too.

You guys are missing the point....you are looking at it from a theory perspective.....the U.S. and the world is messing with Russia's economy....their economy is based off the wealthy. There is no middle class in Russia. Thus those who are rich are all former KGB officers of some type and they are willing to kill Putin.

Back