Ukraine War

When I saw the racists standing with Ukraine. I said, Putin must be a okay dude.
Cant Believe It Fox Broadcasting GIF by So You Think You Can Dance

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Is this nikker really on this forum pushing Putin as a good guy? Lawd! I've seen it all.

The same Ukrainians that you N***** are supporting had a sign that said "free Derek Chauvin" at a soccer game. Also, they wouldnt let the citizens of Africa board the busses. Look, I know, CNN, MSNBC and the DNC only tell you a little about the situation. But, it's a lot more to the story.

Last edited by a moderator:
The same Ukrainians that you Kneegrows are supporting had a sign that said "free Derek Chauvin" at a soccer game. Also, they wouldnt let the citizens of Africa board the busses. Look, I know, CNN, MSNBC and the DNC only tell you a little about the situation. But, it's a lot more to the story.
You have issues. I don't give a dam about Republican, democratic, crackers or n****s who vote Republican. I don't stand with none of them. First of all you and the stupid blacks like you need travel more. Those Africans in Europe don't even acknowledge blacks in America. Their opinions of blacks in America are just like Putin and the Ukraine people. African people in Europe will not even speak to you. So stop the ignorance. I've learned that koons who support Trump say anything. They have self esteem issues so they assume that only they know what's going on. Seek help dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have issues. I don't give a dam about Republican, democratic, crackers or n****s who vote Republican. I don't stand with none of them. First of all you and the stupid blacks like you need travel more. Those Africans in Europe don't even acknowledge blacks in America. Their opinions of blacks in America are just like Putin and the Ukraine people. African people in Europe will not even speak to you. So stop the ignorance. I've learned that koons who support Trump say anything. They have self esteem issues so they assume that only they know what's going on. Seek help dude.

It's okay. The Democrats, CNN, and MSNBC will continue to brainwash black people. We have been praying for 400 years, and voting democratic for the past 50 plus years. Now, where has that gotten us?

Plus, I don't even vote republican. They are no different that the racist white liberals that see black people as nothing more than children.

It's okay. The Democrats, CNN, and MSNBC will continue to brainwash black people. We have been praying for 400 years, and voting democratic for the past 50 plus years. Now, where has that gotten us?

Plus, I don't even vote republican. They are no different that the racist white liberals that see black people as nothing more than children.
Are you kicking it with Don Lemon or something? What in the hell does CNN, MSNBC or the Democratic party got to do with this? Have you ever been to any parts of Europe? Apparently you haven't.

Last edited:
You have issues. I don't give a dam about Republican, democratic, crackers or n*****s who vote Republican. I don't stand with none of them. First of all you and the stupid blacks like you need travel more. Those Africans in Europe don't even acknowledge blacks in America. Their opinions of blacks in America are just like Putin and the Ukraine people. African people in Europe will not even speak to you. So stop the ignorance. I've learned that koons who support Trump say anything. They have self esteem issues so they assume that only they know what's going on. Seek help dude.
When I was at sTu I found out what you are saying Cee. A lot of Africans do think U. S. Blacks are stupid.

How many Africans live in the hood? Fewer and fewer of those elite African athletes are attending HBCUs. IJS

Yet when you saw the KKK, the proud boys , Aryan Nation stand with Trump you still stand with him. The ignorance of you new modern day Republicans are sick.

I bet some of the same individuals voted for Biden. Joe Biden is just another low-key white supremacist. But, you don't even see it.

The ONLY way a minority can control a majority is if the minority divides the majority. All non-Europeans have been "touched". While we all have differences our differences are blown out of proportion to keep our eyes and energies off our common enemy. This allows them to stay in power.

The blueprint for our liberation has been given. We must use this social media age as our version of the Committees of Correspondence and go from there. We are made to hate history for a reason.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The same Ukrainians that you Kneegrows are supporting had a sign that said "free Derek Chauvin" at a soccer game. Also, they wouldnt let the citizens of Africa board the busses. Look, I know, CNN, MSNBC and the DNC only tell you a little about the situation. But, it's a lot more to the story.
You do know that you don’t have to pick either side. Wait. I don’t think you know that.

Who on this forum is actively supporting Ukraine? Why can't it be that they're more opposed to Putin, then support of Ukraine? And I'm sure or at least I hope, folks on here, like you and I, are getting their news and information from alternative sources and I don't mean Fox News or any other Conservative outlet.

Who on this forum is actively supporting Ukraine? Why can't it be that they're more opposed to Putin, then support of Ukraine? And I'm sure or at least I hope, folks on here, like you and I, are getting their news and information from alternative sources and I don't mean Fox News or any other Conservative outlet.
Now that is the same thing I thought. To be honest, I don't give a rat's ass about either one of them. Not my circus, not my clowns. But I was not about to get into a debate with Mrwiregrass. Because arguing with that fellow is like arguing with a stop sign.

When I was at sTu I found out what you are saying Cee. A lot of Africans do think U. S. Blacks are stupid.

How many Africans live in the hood? Fewer and fewer of those elite African athletes are attending HBCUs. IJS
I used to work at the Oliver Garden before I got my first job that required a clearance.
When I gave my notice, this Nigerian dude, got mad and asked how I got hired to work for the company and I graduated from A&M, while he graduated from UAH - University of Alabama Huntsville. I laughed and said dude, if your school is so great, how come I'm getting hired and not you, plus you can't pass the background check! He was hot, he didn't speak to me anymore after that conversation. Oh to make things worse for him, these two Ethiopian girls who worked at the Olive Garden, and graduated about the same time as me, except they had Computer Science degrees, had gotten hired to go work in Texas and the other in Atlanta. I'm guessing that was a bad year for him.

America should have killed Putin when we had the chance. That plane trip he was on in Bosnia.....the U.S. had acquired some Russian surface to air missiles. I will leave right there.

The sanctions against Russia very likely will secure Trump or some other republican in 2024. The sanction's effects will eventually enrage Americans due to a decline in living standards (higher gas prices, energy prices, etc) and Trump's softer stance towards Russia will make him look more enticing.

This will also further motivate communists who think they should prioritize winning over overt white supremacists (eg Caleb Maupin). I imagine that a lot of these will eventually end up as a new breed of fascist. That last bit makes too much sense to me. It's clear a decent amount of communists respect the right-wing (and not in the Marcus Garvey kinda way), a revival of Know-Nothing politics sounds like the way to bring them together.

The sanctions against Russia very likely will secure Trump or some other republican in 2024. The sanction's effects will eventually enrage Americans due to a decline in living standards (higher gas prices, energy prices, etc) and Trump's softer stance towards Russia will make him look more enticing.

This will also further motivate communists who think they should prioritize winning over overt white supremacists (eg Caleb Maupin). I imagine that a lot of these will eventually end up as a new breed of fascist. That last bit makes too much sense to me. It's clear a decent amount of communists respect the right-wing (and not in the Marcus Garvey kinda way), a revival of Know-Nothing politics sounds like the way to bring them together.
I think most fair-minded Americans will see the sanctions as a necessary evil in the fight against Russia's unjustified assault upon Ukraine and the conseqential death and destruction that follow. If Trump had been president, Russia still would have invaded Ukraine, but most likely with impunity, unless the other members of NATO would have stood up. Most Americans would disagree that Russia is deserving of of a "softer stance" from the United States for the genocide it has exacted upon the Ukrainian people, and the war crimes and physical destruction it has imposed absent any provocation whatsoever. A slight decline in living standards due to an increase in energy prices will be a small price to pay to fight off a bully dictator's infringement on the rights of a sovereign nation wantng to carve its own existence.

Last edited:
Back