Ukraine War

I think most fair-minded Americans will see the sanctions as a necessary evil in the fight against Russia's unjustified assault upon Ukraine and the conseqential deaths and destruction that follow. If Trump had been president, Russia still would have invaded Ukraine but most likely with impunity, unless the other members of NATO would have stood up. Most Americans would disagree that Russia is deserving of of a "softer stance" from the United States for the genocide it has exacted upon the Ukrainian people, and the war crimes and physical destruction it has imposed without any provocation whatsoever. A slight decline in living standards due to an increase in energy prices will be a small price to pay to fight off a bully dictator's infringement on a sovereign nation wantng to carve its own existence.
People paying $5 and $6 for gas for the sake of Ukraine gonna get old real quick. For a lot of people, it's already gotten to that point. Biden and Kamala can't be out here encouraging people to get back to the office with these gas prices (on top of inflation). That ain't a small price to pay for a lot of folks.

People paying $5 and $6 for gas for the sake of Ukraine gonna get old real quick. For a lot of people, it's already gotten to that point. Biden and Kamala can't be out here encouraging people to get back to the office with these gas prices (on top of inflation). That ain't a small price to pay for a lot of folks.
Americans are spoiled people. At some point the things that happened around the world will hit America. They will understand why we try to stop those things from coming here. The average American will fold like a two piece suit if they had to endure real hardship.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The war does impact all all of us, fuel prices and inflation. If it expands into NATO territory, family, friends and if there are members of the military on this board, they might be called to serve. The reality is that this country is tied to western Europe militarily, economically and culturally.

Its been very interesting watching the Brits and the US reacting in the same way they did during WWII. I remember thinking in history class how could they shut out other Europeans, how could Neville Chamberlain exist, but I see its happening again. The Brits enacted laws to keep "those people" (Africans, Arabs and others) out of their country. Now the UK citizens are upset that the policies that they voted for are working against their fellow Europeans. Its been interesting reading the local UK news and listening LBC UK. The UK citizens are having difficulties turning away women and children.

The other interesting stories have been about Russians living in Ukraine that are married to Ukrainians, their families don't believe Putin is bombing and killing them. The families in Russia only get state news, so they refuse believe their children and grandchildren are at risk.

Americans are spoiled people. At some point the things that happened around the world will hit America. They will understand why we try to stop those things from coming here. The average American will fold like a two piece suit if they had to endure real hardship.
You must not realize that 37 million Americans live in poverty or that 61% of the U.S. population (the average American) live paycheck to paycheck, but are asked to sacrifice for Ukraine.

And America doesn't intervene in foreign affairs to "stop those things" from happening here. America is in the business of imperialism, exploiting foreign governments, installing puppet regimes and taking resources.

You must not realize that 37 million Americans live in poverty or that 61% of the U.S. population (the average American) live paycheck to paycheck, but are asked to sacrifice for Ukraine.

And America doesn't intervene in foreign affairs to "stop those things" from happening here. America is in the business of imperialism, exploiting foreign governments, installing puppet regimes and taking resources.
Oh ok.

At this juncture putin is internationally being embarrassed, he can put up a facade on state controlled tv. But he knows most of the world (outside of russia) knows that it is not going as well as he portrays. This makes him much more dangerous, I hope and pray that those around him understand nukes are a no win situation, but to save face chemical weapons are not off the table with this person, he has a history!

I'm so glad more and more people are beginning to see how uckfed up this European led world really is. The damage they have done to the people and planet in such a short period of time is remarkable. It could lead one to think they hate everything.

275558735_10166685850410604_3588714596465686815_n.jpg

Brother @Mrwiregrass,

Those Ukraines have playing “half in and half out” with NATO and the US for a long time. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Sleepy Joe is getting more humorous by the hour. The next election should be an interesting one. I am actually looking forward to what everyone is going to have to say about this thing late next year.

Brother @Mrwiregrass,

Those Ukraines have playing “half in and half out” with NATO and the US for a long time. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Sleepy Joe is getting more humorous by the hour. The next election should be an interesting one. I am actually looking forward to what everyone is going to have to say about this thing late next year.

The U.S. is not about to risk a war with Russia. Because, they have allies in India and China. Honestly, they are not about to risk it all for Ukraine. Business wise, it just doesn't make any sense.

Russia is suffering right now. China is stepping back from Russia and once that happens.....whew. I agreed with Lindsey Graham...Putin needs to be killed whether after found guilty in the courts, militarily, or by Russians.

There are Russian tanks running out of gas. The Russians just leave them. Once this happens Ukranians take control of them. Gas them up and utilize them.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Brother @Mrwiregrass,

The sad part is that you think Trump could've lead us in a better situation. Whew lawd! You new age black Republicans are amazing.

A country full of war criminals naming another head of state of another one will never not be funny.
The funniest part is that is more and more are starting to see it as funny. Our people are waking up. There is something else moving among our people besides foolishness.

The sad part is that you think Trump could've lead us in a better situation. Whew lawd! You new age black Republicans are amazing.

Oh no brother, I am cut from the black forefathers who taught our people what it meant to leave the plantation. You have the wrong label on me sir. 😂

The sad part is that you think Biden is doing well! Do I think Trump is a good leader? Nope. Do I think Trump would be handling this situation better than Slow Joe? I could be wrong, but, I do!

Spain....in a month on the high end it is said that Russia has lost 7000 soldiers.

Founder, what war has Russian or USSR troops every looked good in? 😂

They have always stunk at combat. Hell, if not for the Russian winter, WW2 would have looked much different for them.

Oh no brother, I am cut from the black forefathers who taught our people what it meant to leave the plantation. You have the wrong label on me sir. 😂

The sad part is that you think Biden is doing well! Do I think Trump is a good leader? Nope. Do I think Trump would be handling this situation better than Slow Joe? I could be wrong, but, I do!
Well you're wrong.

Back