tsu Bungles the Cover-up!!!!

whipple.jpg

<font size=5>At</font> <font size=1>tsu</font> <font size=5>our schedule is "squeezably
soft"</font>

<font size=7> + </font>

football1.jpg

<font size=7> = </font>

Originally posted by Da Sleeper,
C-leb, I thought we agreed to leave that game as TBA
on all news and press releases. Who left the gate open?
</font>

and

<font size=7>SHAME!!!!</font>

Y'all are killing me hahahahahahahaha Clorox to Clipboard!!! Charmin + Cupcakes =Shame!!!!hahahahahaha!!!!!:emlaugh:

tsu blaming JSU for this debacle is like Firestone saying that its Fords fault that thier SUVs flip over after the tire blows out.

This is sad

BAMA St. cant beat anybody that aint from BAMA.
GSU said that.......................... and for you JAGS watch your back!!!!

Originally posted by black13

Will some Logics Major from Monroe inform this new jack? Will a moderator please move his post to the "My Purpose in Life" Forum?

SOG, GSupe, Suge

come and get this crab!!!!!!!!!

Man get yo arse otta here wit that do do, we had some of the best smack all year going til yo punk arse showed up. Be out!!!!!! Darned high schoolers:confused:

Resume smack please. Here I'll Help.

mensgolfteam.gif

Guess which HBCU this is?

man please yall a bunch of cellar dwellers who dont mean the outcome of any swac titles
Ntel, MD

Is it too late for him to enroll in summer school??? I got a feeling he's gon need some "extra help". :rolleyes:

small time constantly please send help!

Mighty Hornet:

Yeah...there's still time, but because it's so late in the gaem, we only have the "Pot Luck Quick-N-Dirty" Two-Week session left.

Send that clown on over...:D

*snicker*

Get Ready,

I want an apology for this crab messing up this thread. His name is . . . whatever. It don't matter.

But I still want an apology.

Sleepy,

Y'all figure a way around "call block" yet??? Culberson tole me that he got y'all on block until the conference calls.

One other thing. Is that a pic of the 17 or 18 or 19 time defending SWAC champion golf team????

Originally posted by Robber

Sleepy,

1. Y'all figure a way around "call block" yet??? Culberson tole me that he got y'all on block until the conference calls.

2. One other thing. Is that a pic of the 17 or 18 or 19 time defending SWAC champion golf team????

1. If someone was calling my house threatening to kick my arse and I knew they would and could do it, and their ain't do do I can do about it. I would do just like j-fake; call block their arse and run like hell.

2. True that true that, but they look more like the Ole Miss squad. I'll bet they don't even attend classes.

Sleepy,

Your A.D., Mr. Whipple, is like them damn bill collectors. Just ANNOYING as "L". But you tell ole "Whippy" that we'll gladly tap that arse in B'Ham.

Then again, you know how it goes. When crap gets too thick, <font size=1>tissue</font> always breaks.:( ;) :p :emlaugh:

Just remember by the time TSU plays that rinky dink school we will have beaten all of your rinky dink schools. That picture of that golf team can't be a HBCU team.

Of course we wont beat beat jackson, yall took us off of the schedule after we beat yall in miss. last year.

Back