tsu Bungles the Cover-up!!!!

Robber

Consigliere
As A. D.'s across the country finalized the tough schedules for their schools, and while Southern tried to schedule Benny for homecoming, and Bama State tried to schedule 4 D2 schools, <font size=1>tsu</font> commited the most shameless of shameful acts. <font size=1>tsu</font> scheduled SW Assemblies of God.

But <font size=1>tsu</font> knew that the SWAC smackers would get in there arses for commiting such a cowardly act. For their acts could get no worser. This was worser than worser So the cowards got together and schemed and plotted and connived in efforts to escape shame. They attempted to answer the real life version of that age old question: IF <font size=1>tsu</font> SCHEDULES SW ASSEMBLIES OF GOD AND NOBODY SEES IT SCHEDULED, DOES IT MAKE A GAME???

Alas, there efforts were futile. Somehow, some way, somebody tole on <font size=1>tsu</font> . And the SWAC came down on <font size=1>tsu</font> in a fury unparallelled by any smack laid down on any organization. For this was worse than scheduling Benny. It was much worser.

The SWAC smackers brought the pressure like rogue cops coercing a confession during a 72 hour straight interrogation. All throughout this smackfest, the SWAC smackers were totally oblivious to <font size=1>tsu's</font> master plan. In the end tissue finally broke. And out of the mouth of the Turd Coast came this . . .

Originally posted by Da Sleeper
C-Leb, I thought we agreed to leave that game as TBA on all news and press releases. Who left the gate open?

As you see, <font size=1>tsu</font> intended to rely on good ole TBA. Too bad it didn't work. Too bad they didn't have the good sense to use "IDLE" or "OPEN".

:( :( :( :( :(

ROTGDF! *FELL OUT!* LMAO!!!!! :D

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Ol' boy TBA couldn't be found... :(
kekekekekekeke ...... hahahahahaa....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

ROTFF

Oh isht!!!

As you see, tsu intended to rely on good ole TBA. Too bad it didn't work. Too bad they didn't have the good sense to use "IDLE" or "OPEN".

:emlaugh:

Where is bandfan? That dude really knows how to jump on and off bandwagons.

Hey bf...what happened...did L Mack finally grease his nutts?

For some strange reason, I want to see this game ..... :emlaugh:

Just remember TSU, when you go into the huddle, it's 11 guys. When SAGU goes in, they have an extra special 12th man in their circle ..... From what I know, this 12th guy is virutally undefeated .... :D

mAN..Y'ALL cRAZY AS hELL!

Originally posted by Robber and JST
Tipping
Back
Away

from <font size=1>tsu's</font> schedule.

I
Dont
Everybody laughing...

Pure comedy! :D

What about these....

This
Brought
Apocalypse to <font size=1>tsu's</font>

I
Didn't
Let
Everybody know....

Our
Progression
Ends
Now

or

Ouch!
Please
Eject
Needle

:)

*waitin' for 'em to ignore everybody else and come straight at ME....*

Re: LMAO !!

C-Leb, I know I started this whole thing by asking who left the gate open. But have you noticed the Brown Eyes with the most to say are the same pushies who refused to play the Mighty TxSU Fighting Tigers. I guess it is because they recognize the TxSU 2001 Football team is not to be slept on, or is it that they are just pushies.

Laugh now Cry later, TxSU the 2001 heart breaker.

Now move out Private!

Pvt. Robber!
I don't know if you can recoginze it or not but we gave yall that. I more than willingly made that comment on an open forum. I mean as you all know we do utilize the coveted Third Coast Tiger forum. If I didn't want to give you that tidbit I could have easily posted in the Third Coast Tiger form whern you dare not consider entry. So don't ack like you caught us with our draws down or someting. You understand Private? Hey, Stand at attention when I am talking to you. Now carry on private, just make it good, caust the do do is funny.

Silly me. All the while, I thought robber was just making this up

Originally posted by Robber
Originally posted by Da Sleeper
C-leb, I thought we agreed to leave that game as TBA on all news and press releases. Who left the gate open?

And I just saw the thread where Da Snorer actually posted those comments!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
They actually tried to cover up the persecution!

Da Snorer,
I'm sure you thought you were sending Cleb a personal message, but you hit "submit reply" by mistake.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

mighty hornet,

Dude I'm hurt that you'd think that I'd actually make up something and attribute it to another poster. You know that ain't how I roll. But no sooner than he posted that nonsense, I started this post. Hell, this thread was started before I replied on the thread he posted on.

Sleepy,

I know you were really just planting that highly smackable material. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Being that you could have gone to the private forum and all. I'm sure you were aware of the monumental "F" up you made.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back