tsu Bungles the Cover-up!!!!

Originally posted by Robber
mighty hornet,

Dude I'm hurt that you'd think that I'd actually make up something and attribute it to another poster. You know that ain't how I roll. But no sooner than he posted that nonsense, I started this post. Hell, this thread was started before I replied on the thread he posted on.

Sleepy,

I know you were really just planting that highly smackable material. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Being that you could have gone to the private forum and all. I'm sure you were aware of the monumental "F" up you made.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hair Net, laugh now Cry later 59 days and the ho-nets get bunny hopped!

Sobber, at least thier AD, returned our calls unlike jackson fake. BTW, please play this up and make a big deal of this in the mean time I will make a big deal of this "In year 2000, TxSU took a stand and made jsu it's BI. From that point on Jackson's Fake has a pimp it Texas". Welcome to the future BI Jackson's Fake.

Originally posted by Robber
mighty hornet,

Dude I'm hurt that you'd think that I'd actually make up something and attribute it to another poster. You know that ain't how I roll. But no sooner than he posted that nonsense, I started this post. Hell, this thread was started before I replied on the thread he posted on.
My bad rob. I can tell that you're one of the few brothas on board who roll with the punches. I wasn't really questioning the fact if you made that up, I was just amazed that Da Sleepa would actually post that.

You know, kind of like, when somebody gives me some shocking, amazing news, the first response out of my mouth is "Man, you lying!"

And I'm still amazed that Da Snorer put it out there!!

Snorer,
It aint your fault bruh. You probably was sleepy when you posted that.

Cleb, TSU Fan, tbf,
Please forgive him!

:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I know its already been said, but......

This is S_D and <font size = 1>smalltime</font>

You see where playing that cupcake schedule got you last year......

Bill Clinton, Nixon..send help!

Originally posted by Da Sleeper

Sobber, at least thier AD, returned our calls unlike jackson fake.

::insert a pic of tissues ad sitting by the phone waiting for JSU to Call::

Mr. Telephone Man
There?s something wrong with my line
When I dial JSUs number
I get a click every time

When I dialed 611 repair service
She said, ?Hello, may I help you please??
I told her somethin? must be wrong with my phone
?Cause J-State wouldn?t hang up on meeeeeeeeee

Mr. Telephone Man
When I dial JSU?s number
I get a click every time

Culberson let the phone ring twenty times before he answered
Let me tell you what happend thennnnnnnn
A minute later I got the operator
Saying, ?Please hang up and place your call againnnnnn?, baby

Mr. Telephone Man
When I dial JSU?s number
I get a click every timeeeeeeeee!!!!

:insert pic of robber proudly flying his rebel flag on one side and his jsucks flag on the other:

:insert pick of Jsucks AD handing Massa' rent check on the 1st & 15th:

:insert pic of hughes with washboard in one arm and 47 jockstraps in the other:

hughes.gif

I am smart

Culberson dove under his desk and paid homage to his daddy. That's what the pushy did. BTW, hell yeah I posted it, and it wasn't not slip up. I wanted to see just what type of SMAC you could come up with. I mean that is some funny stuff. I give you the gun and the ammunition and you still can't pull the trigger. I mean pushy to the highest of pu****ivity. We thought of some better stuff and laughed about this in the private forum weeks ago.

BTW
You are just verifying that jackson's fake, and wouldn't answer a call to play TxSU. Damn, you smacked yourself. Betta recoginze, I know I havent been here to raise you but daddy's home.

By the time we play them we would have BEATEN all of you, except for jackson. Reason is jackson took us off of the schedule after we beat them in jackson last season. I know I didn't see PV laughing. They will be the !st win for us this year. It is sad though, I just wish jackson would just play us, but if they wont we have to fill in the blank with some one else.

If you are complaining because you want to take your two arse whippings by JSU and Robert Kent like a man, post here ---------------------------------------------------------------------------->

If letting your secondary get raped by SU is not enough for you and you want JSU to do the same because you get off on that type of thing, post here------------------------------------------------------------------>

Originally posted by Tigerpride
If you are complaining because you want to take your two arse whippings by JSU and Robert Kent like a man, post here ---------------------------------------------------------------------------->

You know... I could have sworn that we played against Kobert Rent last year. Hmmmmmmm..... what happened after that I can't seem to remember.

Everytime I see that Obituary picture I fall the "L" out :emlaugh:

From the Laundry Room, to the Head Coaches office...... only in America..... errrr, I mean Jacked Up State. :emlaugh: :D :emlaugh:

Yep I showl did..........

As Vice President of Corporate Affairs for the SU Houston Alumni,
I laughed all the way to the Atheletic Directors office in Baton Rouge.

I told you clown that SU wasn't playing "Benny", but you didn't want to listen.:rolleyes:

Don't worry Robber, we will come to Jack Town and take over just like in 1999. :emlaugh:

This Sunday on HSN (Home Shopping Network) will air in it's entirety the motion picture debut of the famous...

hughes.gif

From Clorox to Clipboard (The Robert Hughes Story)

Set your VCR's airtime is 3:00 am!!!

Hey Cleb tell us again how Hughes wouldnt answer the phone when tsu called.

Thank God for Caller ID deluxe.

::snicker::

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Hey Cleb tell us again how Hughes wouldnt answer the phone when tsu called.

Actually, everytime he called y'alls damn phone was disconnected.

Remember, Rent is due on the 1st of the month and Southwestern Bell is due on the 15th.

C-Leb,

I'm asking this lil ole lady down the screet from me to make me a blanket. I'ma send it to the Turd Coast. That should help in the next "cover" up.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Robber,

I'm going to send my wife beaters and drawls to Hughes because my moms just can't get those whites as white as they used to be.

What's his address? Oh that's right....

3000 Lynch St
ATTN: Laundry Room/ Head Football Coach Office
Jackson, MS 34567

Pedro Guerrero musta been head of the Cover-up Committee. Too stupid to make up his own bed, he couldn'a been able to cover up SWAG.

That's Pay DRO Ga RERO.

Jim Rome send help.

Re: mathmatical equation....

Originally posted by C-LeB28
ucb.gif
+

art-2721.jpg
+

rd-obits-header.jpg
+

=

hughes.gif

Sorry yall but that was a good one!!!!!ROTFLMAO:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

The circle gets me everytime lmao:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

C-Leb,

If Pedro Guerrero ain't your A. D., then maybe this guy is . . .

whipple.jpg

<font size=5>At</font> <font size=1>tsu</font> <font size=5>our schedule is "squeezably soft"</font>

Back