Trifling Chickens!!

And for you weak hearted dudes who aren't the heads of your households/relationships.....you aren't much better. You ar ethe other problem. Punk arses. get a freakin backbone. No woman will ever be the head my household...ever! But if you are that big a wimp......I feel sorry for you!

Suge, you are speaking the truth today brother. :p

Thank You Nita..

Once again we have some lil girl who took 1, maybe 2 psych classes..and now she wants to be Sigmund. This is sooo comical....every time some new booty hits the boards they think they are going to drop some knowledge and straigten the pres-O-dent out. LOL. Typical woman..always wants to try and change somebody!

But let me break it down for you. Yes some females are chickens and some are broads, skanks, hoes, skeezer, freaks, sluts, dames, mud ducks, booger wolves, buff-a-rillas, etc. If that ain't you...don't get offended. But as they say, that hit dog will always holla. And what does my relationship with my mother have to do with this? Where do you think I get my logic concerning sorry, trife, lazy arse, no good chicken head woman? That's right Toots. From my mommy. But there is no anger in my words..only the truth as I see it. So next time you pull you psych book out of the closet and try to diagnose ole Suge.......remember that you can't.

Typical.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
YOU HAVE ISSUES!!!

First of all.... I am NOT a "lil girl" and second of all I am NOT "new booty". Damn... do you have ANYTHING positive to say.... ANYTHING that is not a negative stereotype of woman? Have you noticed that in all of my post I have not called you anything negative besides your own name. I don't need to... You are finding what I posted comical because it's TRUTH!!!! You are just an other angry kneegrow that is taking all of the frustrations that you have about yourself out on woman. You know what.... you can call me Sigmund if you want to.... I am not SCURRRD to post what I think.... as you aren't either. It's obvious that I am wasting my time on you, and that I need to just stop the drama and pray for you.... you need it... BAD.

(kneeling down to say a prayer for Suge)....
:goodbad:

BB, Suge doesn't need prayer. He needs a skillet upside the head ... but then the skillet would probably break, and he wouldn't have anything to cook his own meals in.

:rolleyes:

Re: YOU HAVE ISSUES!!!

Originally posted by blaquebuterfly
It's obvious that I am wasting my time on you, and that I need to just stop the drama .......

Now you have actually said something I can agree with! Good job New Booty!

This is sooo funny..

What exactly are you praying for?

I mean seriously...did you actually think that you were going to say something so profounded(this is a swacpage word) that you were going to change my mind. Is that it? Please say it ain't so....

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! Man somebody get me off this floor please! I'm the one rolling around like a five year old next to the New booty that is one her knees. ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

She...{snicker}....thought...{snicker}......that she was gonna....{laugh}.....change my {laugh harder}...change my{rolling on the floor LOL}....MIND!

<font size = 10>HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA </font>

Somebody, anybody, please help me up!!! Where is Fiyah..I need a rescue. Wait until I tell my momma about this....O wait. i can't tell her. We don't like each other. maybe I will tell me sister...nope not her.....she is a woman too. dayum me and mine issues!! LOL!!

Thanks New Booty.........I needed that !

Well......

I don't have these problems. That's why my little arse done got phat! It's all Kema's fault! But, Iz gonna get me a TightArseShirt! You best believe that.

Me don't wanna be no Rolly-polly no mo'. :D

I'm out!

Re: Well......

Originally posted by Mike

Me don't wanna be no Rolly-polly no mo'. :D

Ain't nothing wrong with a lil rolly polly!! You can still wear atight shirt....just buy you a small.

You can burn calories by LOL too man. That is the approach that i am going for. And the New Booty is my trainer! keep up the good work Newbie!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dear God... please watch over Suge...

:goodbad: :goodbad: :goodbad: :goodbad: :goodbad: :goodbad: :goodbad: :goodbad: :goodbad: :goodbad: :goodbad: :goodbad: :goodbad: :goodbad: :goodbad: :goodbad: :goodbad: :goodbad:

I seriously hope that blaquebuterfly isn't serious. If so, boo, you need to chill out and not take this stuff so seriously.

Suge,

Preach on, brotha.

Hey mighty hornet, to make a long story short, I've been travelling back and forth between Shreveport and Dallas. First my mom was sick, then my dad was sick. They're both fine now. I'm still in grad school. That's about it.

Originally posted by mighty hornet

Wait til Ntel sees that!!!
:emlaugh:

Sup Spirit,
Where da L you been?

Ntelekt, I don't have that much time to post anymore. :p

Originally posted by Ntelekt
I saw it....I just wasn't gonna say anything about it. :) :p

Okay back to the subject, what's wrong with cooking for your significant other or husband? What's the big deal? Especially if he treats right and vice versa. If you treat him like a king, he can treat you like a queen and it's a good balance. Disclaimer, I'm not saying every man deserves the royal treament, but if it's all good, handle yo buziness. :)

Men always say the run the household, but we know the deal and we know who's really running things we just give you all the title. We cook, we clean, we sex you down, and we have the kiddies. :D

Vinita, I agree. Suge, I halfway see where you're coming from. Looks like you're just from the old school and are into the traditional housewife, but women today are not the same. At the same time, the men could at least offer to help out every once in a while. As a corporate intern, I see that if I had to take care of a child or two, cook dinner, clean up, it would be a little tough, because work alone can be exhausting. I would do it, because that's the kind of person I am. I take care of mine and I don't like a dirty house (cause you never know when you'll have company ;) ) But it might be a little difficult to find a traditional woman these days..:p

Originally posted by LadyLuck13
Vinita, I agree. Suge, I halfway see where you're coming from. Looks like you're just from the old school and are into the traditional housewife, but women today are not the same. At the same time, the men could at least offer to help out every once in a while

LL13..be sure you re read my initail post. I always state that the male role has added responsibilities as well. I never said anywhere that I wanted a housewife. I don't have any problems with a woman working. That isn't my issue. My issue is that many women that I know seem to believe that they don't have to do the traditional things such as cooking, child care etc. To many belive that because they now have careers that they no longer need to do cerain things. But that is all.

Man whateva

:rolleyes:Thats whats wrong with the women today...they not the same. Back then women knew their place...then that song came out "I'm a 90's girl" & stuff went haywire. Divorce rates flew up, men started getting their (MD's) cut off. What happened to the old fashion. I understand that women do need to work cause I want one that works, but please still be my LADY. If not they get cold shoulder quick, cause these women I gotta deal with...sorry to say this but they ain't bout (BEEP, BEEP).
I get so tired of the women talking bout they independent & ****. And that they do this, & that,...Bump that, I'm taking it back to my Pah Pah days. I work...you cook my meal LOL.

The anthem ain't "Chickhead" no more its:

"Don't save her...she don't wanna be saved Don't save her"
Yall wonder why we be feeling them songs so much...cause its the truth.

Back