Trifling Chickens!!

Suge

The Phat Mack
Man the more I read that post about how you lazy chickens won't kook...the more I start to understand what is wrong with the world today. You women seem to have forgotten your fundamental purpose for being on this earth....and that is to be our companions! You seem to think that because you have jobs, careers, friends, etc that you don't have to take care of your womanly responsilbilities anymore. That is BULL! Yeah you can work, but doesn't mean that you no longer have household duties. That just means that you now have more responsibilities. Now I will admit that things have changed some and that because you work it is our jobs to help more with the child rearing etc, but you lames act like if you have to wash a dish, cook a meal, fix my plate, or pick up my drawers off the kitchen counter, that you will just melt! Get off your arses. Instead of you sitting around with the rest of your co-signing, neck rolling, finger snapping, no man having girlfriends trying to tell men what our jobs are, you should be sitting around trying to figure out what your job is and how you can do your jobs better!

And for you weak hearted dudes who aren't the heads of your households/relationships.....you aren't much better. You ar ethe other problem. Punk arses. get a freakin backbone. No woman will ever be the head my household...ever! But if you are that big a wimp......I feel sorry for you!

Originally posted by Suge
Instead of you sitting around with the rest of your co-signing, neck rolling, finger snapping, no man having girlfriends trying to tell men what our jobs are.....

Snicker
:emlaugh: ;)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Suge, please get up off of your knees and stop begging...sheeesh...that's embarrassing.
2201smilie.gif

I agree Suge! That's why I just came from baking some blueberry muffins. Would you like one boo?

excellent post....

I hate to see a household with a dominant female, it is plain sorry

half of these women probabaly can't cook worth a damn so they rather go and break the man's budget at some sorry restaurant.
Cooking to women today is considered to "hard" and "old timey".

Only time they'll try if someone comes over and they want to show out!

leave..your chicken is burning in the microwave since the stove is considered slave work

Still shakin' my head

I'll have to agree with you Suge; you're right. We women are just a bunch of sorry, no cooking skills, no f***ing skills, no cleaning skills, no child bearing/rearing skills......chickens.

I feel sorry for you men that have to deal with us.:rolleyes:

Re: Still shakin' my head

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
I'll have to agree with you Suge; you're right. We women are just a bunch of sorry, no cooking skills, no f***ing skills, no cleaning skills, no child bearing/rearing skills......chickens.

I feel sorry for you men that have to deal with us.

You said it sister!!!!! - I feel sorry for us sometimes too!

And who said anything about sex? This has nothing to do with sex. And yall say we arethe ones who are always thinking with our lower half...smh!

Re: Re: Still shakin' my head

Originally posted by Suge

You said it sister!!!!! - I feel sorry for us sometimes too!

And who said anything about sex? This has nothing to do with sex. And yall say we arethe ones who are always thinking with our lower half...smh!

I said something about sex, I didn't say you did.....and btw, you guys are not the only ones always thinking about it either.;)

Great points, Suge! :D

You ain't neva lied about no-man-havin' co-signers, either!

But like they say:

Misery loves company! ;)

Man...I've even heard women actually talk bad about other females because the WANTED to cook for their man! :eek:

What kind of ish is that???? :xeye:

Some people...:rolleyes:

To the east my brother to the east

I'll go get me a bushwoman out of Africa before I'm wedded to some nappy head "Americanized" chicken that doesn't know her place in the home! And I aint lying either!

Ntelekt..you know how these women are.

If only one in the group has a man, and she wants to do something for him. Her neck rollers will make her feel that she is weak and against all things womanly for wanting to cook, clean, etc.(see previous post on cooking). Tell that hse is setting the woman's movementback 20 years! Until she finally leaves him and joins the lonely party.......

But if there is only on in the group who is single, they will make her feel like she is somehow less than a woman because she has noman. A woman can be getting her arse kicked daily, and her single friend will say...."Girl you need to leave him alone". That swollen face chic would look at her through her one open eye and say....."what do you know, you don't even have a man"!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Suge...that came from the other end of the spectrum, but you're on point with that one, too!

I don't know what it is about some women...::shruggin' shoulders::

It's like the "Crabs-in-a-barrel" aspect is stronger than ever nowadays!

Yeah and that barrel is full..if some of these lazy chickens would start to get some of the crabs out of the barrel and cook them, then, then........aww forget it, I digress.

Suge...(and others) 1st I am going to ask you a question, and them I am going to give a statement about all this madness:
Why are you so angry? Why do you have such a high level of disrespect for woman? Every time I see a post from you it's referring to a "broad" this or "chicken" that. You have no respect. Did you have a bad relationship with your mother? Are you still not over the EX that stole your heart in high school? Dude... I would suggest that you get some emotional and spiritual counseling about this. Life is too short to be this angry.

Now... I do agree that we (woman) were created as companions for men. But I am going to tell you something my Pastor said that really made me think. Woman are REACTIONARY creatures. What that means is if you love and respect and honor a woman, she will automatically do the same for you. If you don't, she won't. It's really all about your attitude, and yours sir, is very messed up. You think of woman as your enemy instead of your companion. Your maid instead of your queen. A broad instead of a bearer of life. YOUR EXPECTATIONS DICTATE YOUR RELATIY!!! As long as your expect to meet and have to deal with these types of woman, you will continue to do just that. Look at the type of woman you attract.... they are a reflection of WHAT YOU ARE!!!!! If you want to change that, start with self.

And that goes for any of you, MALE or FEMALE, that go on and on and on about what you want and expect. Look at what you are giving!! And I am just saying this because it was something I had to learn myself. And I am going to make this next point one more time.... do not look at a SINGLE woman and EXPECT her to perform the duties of your WIFE!! If you really want a companion that is your true companion in the way you state, then stop all the BS and get married. Now... if your wife ain't doing for you... THEN you can use this board to complain.

That is all....

Advice from someone who is going on 6yrs of marriage.

Cooking for your husband is not degrading, but if the husband does not participate 50-50 in household duties if both work outside the home, then the husband should also share in the cooking duties.

Back in the day women stayed home and took care of the house in children (there is a verse in the bible that reference this subject) and the man worked outside the home.

Times have changed, if a man is able to provide his family with a house, (no apartment), take care of the financial bills, then yes the woman should keep a clean house and cook; however as stated above and from other posts. If both work outside the home, he should be able to do the same work as her, she should be able to do the same as him.

Again, just my thoughts::

BB girl, I couldn't have said it better myself. I dont have a problem cooking for a man but he must do his share of hosehold responsibilities.

Ladies, don't waste your "checking skills" on Suge. All you're doing is typing a lot. You may as well be talking to the wall. Save your words for someone on whom they might have an impact. Just tell Suge to STFU and keep steppin!

Back