Transfer Portal 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this is the correct topic to ask this but can the players who enter the transfer portal from JSU still play in the Celebration Bowl? How does that work?

Yes. You can put your name in the portal but still come back to the school. Remember that in JSU's case, there is no coach to not give them their scholarship back

Two of the Devilettes basketball players put their name in the portal last year (including a starter) but ended up coming back

As for a few of the football players, I won't put their names out there but there is a reason they are putting their names in the portal and it has nothing to do with talent or falling out with Dancy

Y’all remember when JSU fans use to keep up with the portal? I mean Deion is still recruiting the portal and he is still the head coach at JSU. Unless you can be the head coach at two schools at once. # Unfinished Business

What? 😆
Nothing you type makes sense lol. Clearly he has played. The system may not fit, new staff, it could be a myriad of things. We had 4 ⭐️s that dominated the Swac in 2021 but benched in 2022. It had nothing to do with their playing ability nor me
What? 😆
Nothing you type makes sense lol. Clearly he has played. The system may not fit, new staff, it could be a myriad of things. We had 4 ⭐️s that dominated the Swac in 2021 but benched in 2022. It had nothing to do with their playing ability nor mean they should go D2
The only guy I knew dominated the swac from your team was James Houston and he put in the sec hours. He wasn't Swac!

James Houston = JSU grad but he ain't Swac.
JSU undefeated in Swac play 2021 and 2022.
Yea nothing you type makes sense 😆 🤣 😂 😹
James Houston got to the nfl because of his play at Florida, the NFL used his tape from Florida. I was talking about his talent not in the classroom. Oh yea j st defense was better in 2021 because of James.

James Houston got to the nfl because of his play at Florida, the NFL used his tape from Florida. I was talking about his talent not in the classroom. Oh yea j st defense was better in 2021 because of James.

😆 🤣 😂 😹. So now you're a liar too. What position does James Houston play in the NFL? Is it the position that he played at JSU or at Fl? Dont worry it's rhetorical. Houston is in the NFL because CP moved him to hybrid DE..
As far as our defense the 2022 version leads FCS. Men lie but numbers don't 😆

😆 🤣 😂 😹. So now you're a liar too. What position does James Houston play in the NFL? Is it the position that he played at JSU or at Fl? Dont worry it's rhetorical. Houston is in the NFL because CP moved him to hybrid DE..
As far as our defense the 2022 version leads FCS. Men lie but numbers don't 😆
Stats like 👙 they show some things not all. Remember son!

Men lie but numbers don't, as stated. We have THEE best defense in FCS. Find something else to lie about 😆 🤣 😂 😹
Shidd what I lie about? James plays the same position he played at Florida linebacker. He was so talented you could've put him on offense he would've excel. He played de because y'all needed him to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back