Transfer Portal 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

I heard on sports radio that there are A LOT of players that want to transfer to Colorado. Many from FBS power 5 schools.

If I see one more snicker bar on tictok talking about Colorado is going to be the next Alabama and Michigan by next year I'm going to write a virus and shut it down. lol four/ five stars always leave those schools because they got so many. Mane I hate social media has made our people so ignorant. I mean I hate Bama and the SEC but only a fool thinks SEC football will die off for a school like Colorado. lol

I remember Jay Hobson offering Willie that same position at Southern Miss but Willie declined. But I digress, I can Willie working with Prime.

Hobson and Southern Miss couldn't afford that buyout and salary that he would have wanted to leave PV at that time.

He offered Simmons b4 he went to pv, it was while Simmons was oc at alcorn.

Hobson was still at alcorn when simmons left for PV in 2015. It was after simmons 1st year at PV that Hobson got the Southern Miss job (2016) and that's when he offered him.

I’ll be glad when this smoke from the portal clears up. Coaches and players must understand that as the Bible says about building a house on
sand instead of a rock will wash away. Strong high school recruiting is still the foundation “rock”. Yes you’ll lose some in the portal but I believe that if the college environment is good, then most will stay and you add supplemental players as you need them.

Now we have portal guys acting as hired guns looking for glory and a payday the easy way and coaches obliging because of job pressures and also glory and a payday. Where does that leave the fans? look at all the post for and against Prime. It is frustrating, I have to listen to what my wife always reminds me of “Negro, it’s only a game”!!!🤨

I don't know if this is the correct topic to ask this but can the players who enter the transfer portal from JSU still play in the Celebration Bowl? How does that work?

Good Lawd, Jones left Valley with a quickness. I wanted him to be the QB for next season. Dancy better not play any games this off season. Take that *** up to Coahoma Community College or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back