Transfer Portal 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shidd what I lie about? James plays the same position he played at Florida linebacker. He was so talented you could've put him on offense he would've excel. He played de because y'all needed him to.
Everything you've typed and possibly said out of your mouth today has been a lie. Lol

*James getting drafted because of his work at Fl - LIE - he's drafted because a hbcu coaching staff changed his position to what he currently plays in the NFL today.
*James Houston ain't Swac - LIE -he graduated with a Swac degree
* He played DE because y'all needed him to - LIE - he played DE because he wasn't going to start at LB over Aubrey and Keonte Hampton.
* The 2021 defense was better than 2022 - LIE - we lead the FCS in Total defense

Everything you've typed and possibly said out of your mouth today has been a lie. Lol

*James getting drafted because of his work at Fl - LIE - he's drafted because a hbcu coaching staff changed his position to what he currently plays in the NFL today.
*James Houston ain't Swac - LIE -he graduated with a Swac degree
* He played DE because y'all needed him to - LIE - he played DE because he wasn't going to start at LB over Aubrey and Keonte Hampton.
* The 2021 defense was better than 2022 - LIE - we lead the FCS in Total defense
So was Prime! 😆 🤣 he would agree with me.

Unfortunately some kids are gonna transfer to REDUCED playing time. I’m all for kids having options but sometimes they need to be “protected” from making a bad move.

I would like to see a provision that allows a maximum number (15) of Transfer Portals kids per school and only 10 of them eligible instantly.
The other 5 would not be eligible to play the first season.

Malachi Wideman at Tennessee
1 reception in 6 games for 24 yards
Malachi Wideman at JSU
Led the league in TD receptions 😆 🤣

Aubrey Miller at Mizzou
7 tkls in 21 game
Aubrey Miller at JSU
DEFENSIVE POTY

JSU > pv... ain't nothing changed.
Go Ahead Yes GIF

Damned lol 😂😂😂😂👀

Jag speaks, sTu come w/ the machete to chop heads lol. 😂
I was thinking of saying something about the donut they put up against us but I just left it alone mayne. These damn tigers got me ready to brag but I ain’t gone do it may, ain’t gonna do it 😂

Bruh. He's going to drive them into the dirt 😆.
@The Founder here.. come and talk about GSU for a change
😆

Hue had a fire lite under his ass that's why he looks older. Hell GSU's coaches used to go to Wal Mart and folks would purchase their groceries.....folks ain't paying for shit. Even the white folks mad. I had a white man ask me "What is this Hue Jackson motherfugger doing." I'm glad he didn't put "motherfugger" in front of Hue Jackson's name or it would have sounded racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back