Transfer Portal 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dang so Bubba ain't it huh. Looks like most teams were plagued this year with bad qb play.
Not necessarily Bubba, but to me they played Valley like some of the guys would rather do something else and remember Bubba mostly have Dooley's guys because we waited to hire Bubba when most of the early recruiting was over. I think guys that are unhappy should do something else, somebody is going to get a really good RB, but out of all the players that hate being at PV, somebody will be glad to be there, we want those guys. It's not just coaching, the school doesn't support football like other schools, it is like pushing a rock up a hill at PV

Not necessarily Bubba, but to me they played Valley like some of the guys would rather do something else and remember Bubba mostly have Dooley's guys because we waited to hire Bubba when most of the early recruiting was over. I think guys that are unhappy should do something else, somebody is going to get a really good RB, but out of all the players that hate being at PV, somebody will be glad to be there, we want those guys. It's not just coaching, the school doesn't support football like other schools, it is like pushing a rock up a hill at PV
The PV culture shifted from that of a perrenial loser to one of a decent competitor dwelling in an environment of disarray and laziness.

The culture needs to evolve to that of the former historical champion in order to dominate in all facets AND justify all the $$$ currently being wasted.

If PV isn't on shsu's, rice's, unt's, txst's, or utsa's schedule fall 2023, I will be shocked. acu has a return trip to PV fall 2023, if memory serves correct.

Makes sense. 💯💯

College Free Agency!

And most of the will remain in that free agent purgatory...

The PV culture shifted from that of a perrenial loser to one of a decent competitor dwelling in an environment of disarray and laziness.

The culture needs to evolve to that of the former historical champion in order to dominate in all facets AND justify all the $$$ currently being wasted.

If PV isn't on shsu's, rice's, unt's, txst's, or utsa's schedule fall 2023, I will be shocked. acu has a return trip to PV fall 2023, if memory serves correct.

PV only needs 1 OOC game for 2023, as we have ACU and we return a trip to Houston Christian U (formally Houston Baptist U).

I have a question, and if this has already been discussed in a thread in here, I apologize. Once a player enter the transfer portal, does that mean he is off his current team or can he continue to play until the end of the season if he wants to? Or, is it up to the coaching staff of his current team?

I have a question, and if this has already been discussed in a thread in here, I apologize. Once a player enter the transfer portal, does that mean he is off his current team or can he continue to play until the end of the season if he wants to? Or, is it up to the coaching staff of his current team?

They changed the transfer portal rules. Players can’t enter the portal officially until 12/5. This was put in place to try to keep players on the team tell then end of the season. Once, player is in the portal he is considered off the team. A player can withdraw his name from the portal at anytime and come back if it is mutually agreed upon with the coaching staff. I hope this helps.

Each individual school can dictate whether the player continues to play or not. The school can reduce or remove the scholarship at the end of the term. The player is just opening back up their recruitment by entering the portal. Coaches from other schools can contact them and extend a scholarship offer. The player can choose to return to their school and it will be up to that school to give the scholarship back or not.

Each individual school can dictate whether the player continues to play or not. The school can reduce or remove the scholarship at the end of the term. The player is just opening back up their recruitment by entering the portal. Coaches from other schools can contact them and extend a scholarship offer. The player can choose to return to their school and it will be up to that school to give the scholarship back or not.
Oh. Ok. Thanks. A buddy of mine just asked me that question. Hell, I had no idea how the transfer portal works.

They changed the transfer portal rules. Players can’t enter the portal officially until 12/5. This was put in place to try to keep players on the team tell then end of the season. Once, player is in the portal he is considered off the team. A player can withdraw his name from the portal at anytime and come back if it is mutually agreed upon with the coaching staff. I hope this helps.
Ok. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back