The first Look At Prime New Home

You are apart of the problem!

If it makes you sick then why will you be watching to se what he does there?! Don’t give them schools your viewership!

The only FBS game I’ve watched since 2017 was Georgia Tech vs Western Carolina, & that was because I had free tickets to the game!!
You have great understanding.

Colorado AD saying he don't have the money to pay Deion but working on it. So again is this really elevation? LOL

Colorado AD saying he don't have the money to pay Deion but working on it. So again is this really elevation? LOL

tongue in cheek

you think a school with 36k students getting pac 12 revenue. etc. is going to invest in someone with a revenue source already lined up? lol

now what they'll do is whine about not getting additional tv money, etc. to pay for the extra money to gave him. Wonder if they negotiated against anyone else? that's a large figure

tongue in cheek

you think a school with 36k students getting pac 12 revenue. etc. is going to invest in someone with a revenue source already lined up? lol

now what they'll do is whine about not getting additional tv money, etc. to pay for the extra money to gave him. Wonder if they negotiated against anyone else? that's a large figure
It could be tongue in cheek .. not sure. I don't know what their books look like.

They may not have it. They'll get it though.

Shortly after John Wall signed his max contract with the Wizards, my department went to D.C. for a conference, and decided to go to a Wizards game that night.

The same damn tall can of Bud Light Lime that you can get from the corner store for $2.99 cost $13 dollars at the game. They'll get their money one way or another.

yep - they're whispering instead of screaming lol

despite all what Colorado has they've been sorry still so in that realm facilities ain't that big of a claim on that level

the daughter looks like she's ready to transfer - feel bad for Shedeur - he's about to jump into a different element now

all those "friends" he has? one bad year they're zapped overnight
Wait til he has a bad game. He won’t have to worry about folks breaking into his vehicle cause it’s gonna go to a different level. 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

They may not have it. They'll get it though.

Shortly after John Wall signed his max contract with the Wizards, my department went to D.C. for a conference, and decided to go to a Wizards game that night.

The same damn tall can of Bud Light Lime that you can get from the corner store for $2.99 cost $13 dollars at the game. They'll get their money one way or another.
most of their fan base is going to be at the game high off that sativa so yes they will get the money. They won't mind spending extra money on snacks.

2023 Colorado Football Schedule

This schedule.

Ol' boy better get the athletes this year or he's about to get wrecked. Stacking the roster and "winning" simply because you have better athletes than all of your opponents is not going to cut it. He's going to have to prove he can coach.
He's going to get those recruits. Aint no doubt about it. I can see him beating Arizona, Arizona State, Nebraska, Stanford & Colorado State.

That's a losing season.
It is, but it will have him on par with most of CUs previous seasons. The only winning season they have in the 2000s is 2016 when they won 10 games. I'm sure they're not expecting him to replicate that during his first year there. Better off waiting for the Pac 12 to become the Pac 10.

Back